Exterior Color : White
Interior Color : Grey
Auto or Manual? : Auto
Odometer Reading : 156xxx
Location of Vehicle : Calgary
Description :
Extras :
Asking Price : Sold

Letting go of my old daily driver, runs strong, put in a new battery last winter and I didn't even have to plug it in to start it. Just did an oil change on it less than 30kms ago, bought a new car so this one is just sitting there. It doesn't have any options on it what so ever, so its just radio and arm work out windows. It does have a remote starter on it but I don't have the remote, (bought it off my aunt but she didn't give me the damn remote and now its forever lost).

Now for the bad part, the car could use a new windshield, new tires, its got winters on right now but one of them has a bad seal so i swapped it out with a different tire. Either way there is not much tread on the winters left so it needs new rubber. The engine light is also perma on, the shop told me no cataylic converter(?), anyway it just eats a little more gas is what the shop told me. And it needs new wipers. As for the body, there's some rust around the wheel well of the back driver side, and couple of small dots here and there.

Basically the car will get you from point a to point b with no trouble and the heat works good so it got me through the winter fine as well. ~30 liters of gas got me about 440ish kms so, if you are looking to just get around its great. Im willing to move on the price, bought a new car and this one is just sitting there.

Contact Information
E-Mail :
Phone :

Pictures :
http://img31.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=p1000371d.jpg

LilaInc
06-25-2009, 11:50 PM
PM'D

narou
06-26-2009, 12:02 AM
Interested pIcs please

Kuroudo