PDA

View Full Version : Candian Carnage Tour Feat. Slayer and Megadeth

Darkane
06-27-2009, 11:30 AM
Tonight!

Anyone going? FYI Ticketmaster just released some wicked tix. I just scooped up 3, section 109 Row 8!

Fucking Metal.

Mibz
06-27-2009, 11:59 AM
Not going :cry:

powerslave
06-27-2009, 12:39 PM
http://forums.beyond.ca/st/262268/megadeth-slayer-the-dome-presale-password/

Got floors, looking forward to it!

misterrick
06-27-2009, 12:47 PM
im DD'ing tonight for all my buddies that have floor tickets. but since im an unemployed bum, i couldnt justify spending $100 for a concert....not to mention the beer and such that goes hand in hand with it....

colt22
06-27-2009, 12:50 PM
killswitch w/ inflames sept.14

tsi_neal
06-27-2009, 04:35 PM
Ive got 1 extra ticket, had a friend back out last minute. cant remember what section but second row and I will be leaving soonish but try me by PM

Rat Fink
06-28-2009, 02:55 AM

Darkane
06-28-2009, 12:16 PM
^ lol.

Yeah good show. We happened to get Megadeth headlining which was fine mind you, but it's awesome Slayer got to play 10 minutes longer despite haha.

Highlights of the night for me were Slayer doing Chemical Warfare right into Ghost of war. They are one of the few bands that can easily do a back to back song without missing a beat.

Megadeth played my Favorite song of their's - Rattlehead.

Yep it was a good show, even when they stopped serving beer at 8:15 and only allowed one beer per person haha. Fucking communists ;)

EDIT: Rattelhead Vancouver June 24th. If only Metallica would take some notes.. Sure Megadeth isn't playing this song as fast as they did in the 80's, but it sounds really tight. they don't just play it fast and make it sound like shit (LARS).

4xSa7jp8BW8&feature=related&fmt=18

tsi_neal
06-28-2009, 01:02 PM
I thourally enjoyed the show.

Only heard suicide scilence's wake up before and after their set was fairly impressed by them. Thier drummer was on top of his shit.

Machine Head stole the show for me, but they were also the main reason I was there. Other than the sound quality issues I was totally impressed by their set.

Slayer, this was their show. I think 90% of people were their for slayer. First 1/2 of their set sounded pretty muddy to me but then got cleaned up (or maybe that was the beer wearing off, fuckers). Ive got respect slayer but have never been a "real" fan and gotta say last night they kicked some ass. It was funny my girl said to me "they sound soft, like pussy metal" Ive never played slayer for her before but that made me laugh.

Megadeth was alright but by the time they took stage I was tired and didnt care (again beer wearing off, who the hell stops serving beer). Ive seen them before when they opened for heaven and hell and they were better then.

syeve
06-28-2009, 01:25 PM
I was there, it was awesome. I havn't been to a real metal show in a few years, man...that was good times. I thought megadeth and slayer were tight and sounded awesome considering how shitty the dome is.

There must have been a lot of people from Regina there :D