PDA

View Full Version : Tell me what you think about my newest mod on my 300 :)

Pages : [1] 2

se7en
06-28-2009, 01:24 AM
Rush racing Launch control 2 step rev limiter.

It makes your car build boost at the line at the drag strip.

UNFORTUNATELY, a bit of fire comes out of the exhaust. I don't mind though, because, it surprises the starting line guys :P

Anyway, I hope none of you become haters that I removed the vids of my car....I had to do it because a couple gals said they would turn me into the police, even though I did nothing wrong.....not worth the hassle.

Twin_Cam_Turbo
06-28-2009, 09:08 PM
I will laugh when there is a thread on here about melting someone elses bumper, and how to get out of paying to repair it...

dj_rice
06-28-2009, 09:24 PM
Whats funny is his license plate # is in the videos, which I have forwarded to MHPS

charizard
06-28-2009, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by dj_rice
Whats funny is his license plate # is in the videos, which I have forwarded to MHPS

whats funny is that you are a giant fag

sr20s14zenki
06-28-2009, 10:08 PM
Very nice limiter.

you are going to learn the hard way about fucking around in traffic if you arent careful.

that is all.

se7en
06-28-2009, 10:14 PM
geez, it's like this forum is full of motherly types ;) and giant fags.....

if you follow too close to me, then you will get a melted bumper. If you don't like it, you can eat a dick.

Cooked Rice
06-28-2009, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by charizard

someone doesn't take sarcasm lightly here... he's just trying to shed light on why you shouldn't post pictures/videos of your car w/ visible plate on the internet.

i wouldn't do that too much, or you'll be changing fouled o2 sensors and plugs all the time.

dj_rice
06-28-2009, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by charizard

Says the guy who named himself after a kids anime show character

Originally posted by Cooked Rice

someone doesn't take sarcasm lightly here... he's just trying to shed light on why you shouldn't post pictures/videos of your car w/ visible plate on the internet.

Exactly, eventually he'll burn someone and then somebody will post a thread on here about him and then we have the evidence right on video and you can try to delete the videos, I already ripped and saved them

charizard
06-28-2009, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by Cooked Rice

no there was no sarcasm involved, hes the type of homosexual to actually report the plate

chkolny541
06-28-2009, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by se7en

if you follow too close to me, then you will get a melted bumper. If you don't like it, you can eat a dick.

this is some asshole mentality here

Nissan_Fanboy
06-28-2009, 10:39 PM
I heard that using a 2 step is really hard on the turbo's and wears them out 10 times faster?

Ekliptix
06-28-2009, 10:48 PM
Quite the performance mod you did there!

Twin_Cam_Turbo
06-28-2009, 10:55 PM

So if someone is sitting in traffic normally and you use that, you are going to blame them. At least they can easily get your plate. I wouldnt let anybody get away with that even without causing damage to another vehicle. Its also pretty distracting to other people around you. You have it now, I hope you have the brains to know when and when not to use it.

2EFNFAST
06-28-2009, 11:38 PM
That's pretty lame; what are you, 12?

Reporting JYS078 to the local po-po :clap:

cam_wmh
06-28-2009, 11:39 PM
"Tell me what you think about my newest mod on my 300"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZ1AQF-IF8M

What do I think?
I think you wasted your money, on a stupid & dangerous mod.

vengie
06-29-2009, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by cam_wmh

What do I think?
I think you wasted your money, on a stupid & dangerous mod.

I beg to differ, A 2-step can be quite a beneficial mod for track use for banging out consistent launches and 60' times, but that being said, I emphasize the TRACK USE only.
OP I hope you have the brains to use this new mod in the correct setting.

2EFNFAST
06-29-2009, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by vengie

OP I hope you have the brains to use this new mod in the correct setting.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

SRS?

vengie
06-29-2009, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by 2EFNFAST

SRS?

Yes?

Sorry, I must have missed the humor... Care to explain?

Joe-G
06-29-2009, 12:22 AM
How come my 2-step doesnt do that!!! :(

Guess NA's are not meant to be....

gpomp
06-29-2009, 12:27 AM
that looks like it's good for the turbo(s)

gpomp
06-29-2009, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by Joe-G
How come my 2-step doesnt do that!!! :(

Guess NA's are not meant to be.... yours cuts fuel, his cuts ignition. :dunno:

pf0sh0
06-29-2009, 12:37 AM
Girl - "Is it supposed to be that loud?"

Guy- "CHYEA.."

haha

2EFNFAST
06-29-2009, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by vengie

Yes?

Sorry, I must have missed the humor... Care to explain?

Oh, I don't know. Comments like

"if you follow too close to me, then you will get a melted bumper. If you don't like it, you can eat a dick"

EK 2.0
06-29-2009, 12:45 AM
I shoot fire...and I am N/A....

I don't see what the big deal is....

xLostx
06-29-2009, 12:49 AM
5 best rappers alive - dylan, dylan, dylan, dylan, dylan. because I spit hot fiya

pf0sh0
06-29-2009, 01:06 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TaAceHgyFE

B4tMan
06-29-2009, 01:13 AM
It's a sweet ride

Will I see it soon for sale in marketplace?

FraserB
06-29-2009, 01:57 AM

if you follow too close to me, then you will get a melted bumper.

I dunno, wanna test it out on mine?

Joe-G
06-29-2009, 02:23 AM
Originally posted by EK 2.0
I shoot fire...and I am N/A....

I don't see what the big deal is....

Not THAT big of a deal, although doing it all the time in traffic would just be a douche move.

I guess spitting fire out of your exhaust would make it seem like the cars more powerful? Idk, could it be that i still have a cat? haha

jakeobus
06-29-2009, 08:29 AM
2 steps are everything for launching those cars, my buddy has a single turbo conversion back home running fjo ecu system....he wishes his 2 step could sound like that, too much time between hitting the limiter with his, he never gets very good 60ft's because of it...
so yea, it is a useful mod, which just so happens to shoot sweet ass flames out =)

calepeters
06-29-2009, 10:53 AM
geez, it's like this forum is full of motherly types and giant fags.....

im not exactly sure whats going on here,
the NAME of the thread is TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK about my newest mod

then people tell you what they think and you lose you shit on them?

zieg
06-29-2009, 11:09 AM
heh, tried it out yet? When I installed that on mine I tried it once, and haven't done it again. :eek:

g-m
06-29-2009, 11:20 AM

why bother with beyond when you have 3zc and tt.net? Both forums have about 50 points on the average Beyond IQ. Don't waste your time with this shit

Disoblige
06-29-2009, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by calepeters

im not exactly sure whats going on here,
the NAME of the thread is TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK about my newest mod

then people tell you what they think and you lose you shit on them?

:werd: :rofl:

Originally posted by sr20s14zenki

you are going to learn the hard way about fucking around in traffic if you arent careful.

that is all.

Yup. You're pretty much done if a cop sees all that smoke. That and having your license plate posted wasn't the best idea.

urban.one
06-29-2009, 11:58 AM
FIre!

Rush racing Launch control 2 step rev limiter.

will make for fun in traffic :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC3jesTLULE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZ1AQF-IF8M

gotta love fire. :confused:

se7en
06-29-2009, 12:05 PM
Holy crap, I guess there is a lot of people that drive like grandmas on this forum. Also, If I find out someone "RAT's" on a fellow forum member for testing out their performance mod in a deserted parking lot, then i will personally go and have a "talking" to with that mother fucking lame ass self rightous loser who probably either still lives with his mom, or gets beat by his GF/wife.

I am a regular at my local track in medicine hat, and I needed this "performance" mod to get my car to 60'

No, I am not going to be using this in traffic, geez, you people think I am stupid?

Oh, I may still use this on "FraserB's" car, since he sounds so tough :)

come get some punk :)

oh, and yes, I am a regular member ofer at 3zc.com, and tt.net(twinturbo)

this is not just some ricer car like most of the other RHD cars on the road, mine actually has money spent on it, and goes fast with timeslips to prove.

Geez, what a bunch of haters.

Disoblige
06-29-2009, 12:08 PM

Like quoted before, that's some asshole mentality. Shit wouldn't have started if you didn't give us this impression ;)

se7en
06-29-2009, 12:12 PM
Hey, I was just quoting a post from a different member....I guess most never caught the sarcasm, or couldn't take it.

I'll try to make my responses sugar coated if those "guys" can't take it.

se7en
06-29-2009, 12:14 PM
my favorite part is the "threats" of people saying they are going to report me the the police....seriously? Where I grew up(tough I know) you got your ass beat for doing shit like that. I thought beyond members had a bit more class than that.

urban.one
06-29-2009, 12:18 PM
What kind of reaction were you looking for from your video?

Holy crap, I guess there is a lot of people that drive like grandmas on this forum. Also, If I find out someone "RAT's" on a fellow forum member for testing out their performance mod in a deserted parking lot, then i will personally go and have a "talking" to with that mother fucking lame ass self rightous loser who probably either still lives with his mom, or gets beat by his GF/wife.

I am a regular at my local track in medicine hat, and I needed this "performance" mod to get my car to 60'

No, I am not going to be using this in traffic, geez, you people think I am stupid?

Oh, I may still use this on "FraserB's" car, since he sounds so tough :)

come get some punk :)

oh, and yes, I am a regular member ofer at 3zc.com, and tt.net(twinturbo)

this is not just some ricer car like most of the other RHD cars on the road, mine actually has money spent on it, and goes fast with timeslips to prove.

Geez, what a bunch of haters.

Disoblige
06-29-2009, 12:21 PM
You thought Beyond had more class :rofl:

But let me get into more specifics for you sir. charizard called dj_rice a fag which was more isolated, where you on the otherhand decided to call the entire forum out as quoted.

Then you said if someone followed you too closely they'd get a melted bumper, where later you said you won't even use it in traffic.

Again, if you didn't give us the impression that you're a huge douchebag from your 2nd post, this wouldn't have happened. Your thread was about what we think about your mod, so some people gave it to you.

Sorry, I'm still LTM when you said you thought Beyond had more class :rofl:

scat19
06-29-2009, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by Disoblige
LTM

Did you go to Russell Peters friday night? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Disoblige
06-29-2009, 12:27 PM
Yeah, and I seen some other people using it so I thought it'd be appropriate to use it due to more people understanding what it means :D

scat19
06-29-2009, 12:29 PM
"Unless your laughing all the way to the bank" :)

2EFNFAST
06-29-2009, 12:51 PM
Also, If I find out someone "RAT's" on a fellow forum member for testing out their performance mod in a deserted parking lot, then i will personally go and have a "talking" to with that mother fucking lame ass self rightous loser who probably either still lives with his mom, or gets beat by his GF/wife.

Such an e-tough guy :facepalm: :facepalm:

zipdoa
06-29-2009, 01:15 PM
Also, If I find out someone "RAT's" on a fellow forum member for testing out their performance mod in a deserted parking lot, then i will personally go and have a "talking" to with that mother fucking lame ass self rightous loser who probably either still lives with his mom, or gets beat by his GF/wife.

I

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: .

sig worthy

n1zm0
06-29-2009, 01:25 PM
Where I grew up(tough I know) you got your ass beat for doing shit like that.

LOL growing up in medicine hat makes you hardcore, let me guess you had a shitty childhood? i didnt know it was THAT ghetto down there.

tnx for showing us a video of you wasting gas :confused:

atgilchrist
06-29-2009, 01:35 PM
my favorite part is the "threats" of people saying they are going to report me the the police....seriously? Where I grew up(tough I know) you got your ass beat for doing shit like that. I thought beyond members had a bit more class than that.

E-Thugz 4 life!

Seriously, what Dis said.

ShermanEF9
06-29-2009, 02:01 PM
You came in here asking for what we thought, and you got it, and you're offended? If you can't take the words someone typed and you get all pissy about it, then you best not post it on the internet...

FivE.SeveN
06-29-2009, 02:01 PM
Back on topic...... :facepalm:

I can see your o2 sensors getting mucked up pretty fast if you use that consistently, running rich is an understatement. Does it work? lol

EK 2.0
06-29-2009, 02:08 PM
snitches get stitches....

Kona9
06-29-2009, 02:30 PM
This thread is full of win!

Coles notes on why the OP is a HUGE bag of douche.

-His mod. Sure it is effective for the track....when he's not trying to impress every red neck tween in the Hat on the streets with his soot shooting fire maker. (hence the 'can has melted bumper?' super threat)

-His holier than thou attitude. Constantly saying one thing and then contradicting himself to be Mega E Boy. You want to talk growing up in places that get you beat for running your mouth?....you will have to come up with a better place than Medicine Hat there Captain Cheap Car. Not to mention, once your head is out of your ass, you will realize there are lots of people on here that have come from WAY shittier places than you and they act 5 times your age.

Now if you had of gone about posting your new mod with a different attitude and approach. This thread could have been 3 pages of tech talk rather than the little bitch session you made it out to be.

Perhaps you should do a little check to see if you are welcome on a car forum community before you start throwing your "HardCore OMG I'm from Medicine Hat and my super gay car doubles as a Fire Squirting Dragon in the rearz and I'm gonna burn yer bumperz and punch you out if you don't say what I like" attitude. You asked US for OUR opinion. You only posted this on 3 forums because you are insecure and need reps from strangers to feel neat inside.

As a member that has been here for quite a while, may I say.....lose the attitude. The people that have made Beyond what it is don't act like you, why should some random boy from the Hat show up and do different because he put a mod on his car and people made fun of it? Your Balls.....they will drop.

K thx bai.

urban.one
06-29-2009, 02:46 PM
http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/internet-tough-guy.thumbnail.png

Kloubek
06-29-2009, 02:49 PM
My thoughts? I think it is a ridiculous mod to make on a car.

Period.

TheCheff
06-29-2009, 02:50 PM
^^ The way I see it is the OP made a post about a mod on a car enthusiasts forum with coool vids included.

Then this douchebag comes along.

Exactly, eventually he'll burn someone and then somebody will post a thread on here about him and then we have the evidence right on video and you can try to delete the videos, I already ripped and saved them

Like are you fucking serious. Didn't your dad teach you how to be a man. I don't even want to get started on either of those 2 posts. Maybe u should be on another forum if you don't want to see a sweet 2step launch control. Sure the OP started being an idiot after that but still.

Whats even worse is it seems that some of these posters thinks the flames coming out of the exhaust is the actual mod LOL

Redlyne_mr2
06-29-2009, 02:51 PM
snitches get stitches....
lol awesome

FraserB
06-29-2009, 03:13 PM

Hamann
06-29-2009, 03:17 PM
I don't get it :dunno: I'll fully admit i don't know shit about turbo'd cars etc, so could someone just let me in on the secret of how this is a performance enhancement? because to me it just looks like a car backfiring :confused:

Kona9
06-29-2009, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by TheCheff
^^ The way I see it is the OP made a post about a mod on a car enthusiasts forum with coool vids included.

Then this douchebag comes along.

Like are you fucking serious. Didn't your dad teach you how to be a man. I don't even want to get started on either of those 2 posts. Maybe u should be on another forum if you don't want to see a sweet 2step launch control. Sure the OP started being an idiot after that but still.

Whats even worse is it seems that some of these posters thinks the flames coming out of the exhaust is the actual mod LOL

In all honesty and I am not sticking up for anyone here. Dj rice has been around for quite some time. I seriously took his "rat" posts as a joke. He was being facetious. Correct me if I'm wrong. He doesn't even give a shit, more than putting humor in a young kids thread.

It's the norm when someone posts a picture of someone elses vehicle, that the plate be edited. Whether it's a legality issue or just a personal deal, I don't care. This is all he was refering to. And since the guy is younger it was an easy target for an attempt at either humor, which didn't really happen, or irritation to a newb, which did happen.

cgyman97
06-29-2009, 03:23 PM
10 bucks says some fag reading this reports him. or some cop with nothing better to do starts something.

you should remove the vids from youtube man.. u don't need the trouble.

se7en
06-29-2009, 04:24 PM
oh boy, look what I started :)

the young kid I am...lol

Twin_Cam_Turbo
06-29-2009, 04:29 PM
All in all its a cool mod, I just hope you know when its appropriate to use it, and the risks and consequences of using it incorrectly. I have no beef over it, and will reserve further judgement for now.

se7en
06-29-2009, 05:00 PM
Thank you....the only reason I got so mad is some Nut polisher said he was forwarding my info to the MHPS....What the hell? Isn't this a car forum for car guys(and gals)? Has no one here ever done a mod to their car, and took it out to see what it could do?

Give me a break.

se7en
06-29-2009, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Kona9

In all honesty and I am not sticking up for anyone here. Dj rice has been around for quite some time. I seriously took his "rat" posts as a joke. He was being facetious. Correct me if I'm wrong. He doesn't even give a shit, more than putting humor in a young kids thread.

It's the norm when someone posts a picture of someone elses vehicle, that the plate be edited. Whether it's a legality issue or just a personal deal, I don't care. This is all he was refering to. And since the guy is younger it was an easy target for an attempt at either humor, which didn't really happen, or irritation to a newb, which did happen.

okay, what?

newb? lol....maybe here at the great beyond LOL.

and young? take a wild guess at my age :)

I do appreciate the compliment though :)

black13
06-29-2009, 05:17 PM
Way too many sensitive people around here looking for anything to report. Have you seen him using that on the streets in a dangerous environment? No? then stfu. Mind your own business. As car enthusiast we shouldn't be getting on each others backs like this.

Beyond forums are seriously the most aggressive forums I've seen. You say or do something against the board liking and you got e-thugs up all over you.

EK 2.0
06-29-2009, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by black13

Beyond forums are seriously the most aggressive forums I've seen. You say or do something against the board liking and you got e-thugs up all over you.

I guess you have never been on Honda Tech....

se7en
06-29-2009, 05:51 PM
This thread is full of win!

Coles notes on why the OP is a HUGE bag of douche.

-His mod. Sure it is effective for the track....when he's not trying to impress every red neck tween in the Hat on the streets with his soot shooting fire maker. (hence the 'can has melted bumper?' super threat)

-His holier than thou attitude. Constantly saying one thing and then contradicting himself to be Mega E Boy. You want to talk growing up in places that get you beat for running your mouth?....you will have to come up with a better place than Medicine Hat there Captain Cheap Car. Not to mention, once your head is out of your ass, you will realize there are lots of people on here that have come from WAY shittier places than you and they act 5 times your age.

Now if you had of gone about posting your new mod with a different attitude and approach. This thread could have been 3 pages of tech talk rather than the little bitch session you made it out to be.

Perhaps you should do a little check to see if you are welcome on a car forum community before you start throwing your "HardCore OMG I'm from Medicine Hat and my super gay car doubles as a Fire Squirting Dragon in the rearz and I'm gonna burn yer bumperz and punch you out if you don't say what I like" attitude. You asked US for OUR opinion. You only posted this on 3 forums because you are insecure and need reps from strangers to feel neat inside.

As a member that has been here for quite a while, may I say.....lose the attitude. The people that have made Beyond what it is don't act like you, why should some random boy from the Hat show up and do different because he put a mod on his car and people made fun of it? Your Balls.....they will drop.

K thx bai.

come on little lad, I see you have a sense of humour LOL...

but seriously, if dj rice posted that he was going to report you for having an "illegal" mod on our car, would you not get mad?

Fuck him is what I have to say....to the rest, well, I can understand how you responded because I lost my temper a bit....

sry guys :) I'll try to be nicer in the future.

oh, ps, my name is mister E-THUG :)

oh, and my age? 31. I am a kid at heart, and I wish more people were the same.

one other small thing...fraiserB, what did you delete? I am so curious what you had to say.

Other fun stuff to explain....medicine hat....not a tough town? LOL, come on down and visit :)

Stop in brooks and have a beer in Ezzies on the way through too, and maybe you will see that small towns can be worse than the "BIG CITY"

I'm not the toughest guy in my town, but I can hold my own here @ 225lbs@6" :)

I have been a regular poster at a few forums, with many write-ups on car repair, turbo-charging, drag race tech, ect. I do hope that we can all get along, because I really just want to help people :P

dj_rice
06-29-2009, 06:09 PM

Ding ding ding, we have a winner, those who have been around long enough know I like to post sarcastic comments, I could care less about reporting you to the police UNLESS you did that to my bumper....I was merely trying to tell you that your plate is showing in the video and thats not wise, its like Zahir doing his Speedrun on a "closed highway" and he blurred out all the plates and the road he was on, he was semi-smart, or the video of the guys street racing in Vancouver, they got busted after the fact because they uploaded that onto Youtube....I know my examples are street racing and yours is just a mod, but that video can be used against you if something bad happens....but I'm honored that so many of you are hating on me :thumbsup:

I'm just trying to fill the void of GTS Jeff but carry on

TeamBestBud
06-29-2009, 06:16 PM

I miss GTS_Jeff. :( Link to thread where he got banned?

dj_rice
06-29-2009, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by TeamBestBud

I miss GTS_Jeff. :( Link to thread where he got banned?

I believe it was the one about Renee offering detail services and he called her a bitch.....

se7en
06-29-2009, 06:20 PM

Ding ding ding, we have a winner, those who have been around long enough know I like to post sarcastic comments, I could care less about reporting you to the police UNLESS you did that to my bumper....I was merely trying to tell you that your plate is showing in the video and thats not wise, its like Zahir doing his Speedrun on a "closed highway" and he blurred out all the plates and the road he was on, he was semi-smart, or the video of the guys street racing in Vancouver, they got busted after the fact because they uploaded that onto Youtube....I know my examples are street racing and yours is just a mod, but that video can be used against you if something bad happens....but I'm honored that so many of you are hating on me :thumbsup:

Alright ya jerk, I take back my comments. I sometimes lose my cool over the smallest shit.

sr20s14zenki
06-29-2009, 06:22 PM
^^^^Touching

:D

:thumbsup:

stevieo
06-29-2009, 06:34 PM
dj rice is just pissed his gf (http://enjukugirls.com/valentina-bouthillier/photos/531771809_Ba2Yp-M.jpg) don't have sex with him more often so hes always bitter.

hahaha

se7en
06-29-2009, 06:38 PM
ah, gross, I clicked, and saw teg gurl...

I here she is up to star in shrek 4.

B4tMan
06-29-2009, 07:35 PM
[...]but seriously, if dj rice posted that he was going to report you for having an "illegal" mod on our car, would you not get mad?
not at all

You should start smoking, calms you down

cgyman97
06-29-2009, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by stevieo
dj rice is just pissed his gf (http://enjukugirls.com/valentina-bouthillier/photos/531771809_Ba2Yp-M.jpg) don't have sex with him more often so hes always bitter.

hahaha

wurd

se7en
06-29-2009, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by B4tMan

not at all

You should start smoking, calms you down

lol, funny thing, I quit that tabacco shit a while ago....I sure miss smoking...

s_havinga
06-29-2009, 08:56 PM
I read the first few pages of this thread at work (where youtube is firewalled) came back to check out the video but I guess I was to slow. Anyway, flames on a drag strip is pretty sweet but like everyone is saying not on the streets!

chkolny541
06-29-2009, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by s_havinga
Anyway, flames on a drag strip is pretty sweet but like everyone is saying not on the streets!

i think this is what everyone is trying to get across. Cool mod, but on a presumably DD, kinda stupid

se7en
06-29-2009, 10:19 PM
lol at DD.....

I have a 3g eclipse for that :)

g-m
06-30-2009, 08:01 AM

I guess you have never been on Honda Tech....

yea beyond and honda tech... two forums where 95% of the membership can't change their own fuel filter.

I agree with black13 which is why I generally never log onto beyond nor post here. This thread is an exception because I recognized the OP from a real car enthusiest forum. I don't know how 'beyond got to be what it is today', but all I can say is that somewhere along the way the moderatorship failed.

But the beyond marketplace is really good!

FraserB
06-30-2009, 08:19 AM
dj_rice should rehost the videos.:rofl:

I edited my post cause I realized that you would never try this on my bumper so its pointless.

atgilchrist
06-30-2009, 09:26 AM
What does this...

Originally posted by g-m

yea beyond and honda tech... two forums where 95% of the membership can't change their own fuel filter.

...have to do with this...

I agree with black13 which is why I generally never log onto beyond nor post here. This thread is an exception because I recognized the OP from a real car enthusiest forum. I don't know how 'beyond got to be what it is today', but all I can say is that somewhere along the way the moderatorship failed.

se7en
06-30-2009, 09:53 AM
I think he is referring to how a bunch of people jumped down my throat for making fire, when they obviously had no idea what the actual mod was :)

2EFNFAST
06-30-2009, 11:39 AM
haha, the c0ckgobbler removed the videos :rofl: :rofl:

se7en
06-30-2009, 02:58 PM
sry what? cock gobbler? How about you clean homeless dick for c-train fare! :)

The last thing I need is some homo "reporting" me or some bullshit like that.

FLARE
06-30-2009, 03:44 PM
God damn, all you were trying to do was post a cool mod, and what happens..

This is why I never post anything about my car on beyond...

A) its going to get heat and people will have "great" ideas of stealing it or
B) some faggot will report it to their cop friend... and then tickets follow.

Boo to beyond for this type of shit..

Yeay to beyond for... 5% of its members

se7en
06-30-2009, 05:37 PM
the best part is the 98% user rating I now have :)

xecutivip
07-02-2009, 06:43 PM
cool mod

xecutivip
07-02-2009, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by FLARE
God damn, all you were trying to do was post a cool mod, and what happens..

This is why I never post anything about my car on beyond...

A) its going to get heat and people will have "great" ideas of stealing it or
B) some faggot will report it to their cop friend... and then tickets follow.

Boo to beyond for this type of shit..

Yeay to beyond for... 5% of its members

WORD UP! guy who puked in my truck last night :facepalm:

Lt247
07-04-2009, 06:24 PM
LOL at This commend Kona,

se7en
07-04-2009, 06:26 PM
lol, I lol'd at that one too :P

CUG
07-04-2009, 07:30 PM
Soo... wheres the videos?

se7en
07-05-2009, 02:17 PM
I took them down. Less hassle.

ZorroAMG
07-05-2009, 09:34 PM
the best part is the 98% user rating I now have :)

Guess again, chief.

Disoblige
07-06-2009, 12:38 AM

I'm not the toughest guy in my town, but I can hold my own here @ 225lbs@6" :)

Pretty big but not very tall.

se7en
07-06-2009, 10:05 AM
lol at 6" :)

se7en
07-06-2009, 10:06 AM
double post, please delete...

scat19
07-06-2009, 11:35 AM
:poosie: :poosie: :poosie: TITS :poosie: :poosie: :poosie: :poosie:

Sorath
07-07-2009, 09:23 AM
cant see the vid, but u shouldnt use ur launch control in town. keep it to the track.