PDA

View Full Version : WTB: F-zero & Earthbound for SNES

Graham_A_M
06-28-2009, 07:50 PM
Hey guys, I almost have all my favorite childhood games for SNES, minus F-zero, and if at all possible: Earthbound.

Earthbound is quite rare, so Im not expecting anybody to have it, but in the off chance someone does, please let me know. Also, just the thick (almost book-like) players manual it comes with would be good as well... I'd be happy to just buy that if nothing else.

Please PM me here and we'll go from there. :)

npham
06-28-2009, 08:51 PM
These are a tough find lately, and it sucks because these old games are going to cost more now than 10 years ago. Try pawn shops, or that guy that comes around to the UofC, MRC, etc and sells that stuff. Sometimes there are deals, but I think he knows how much games are worth on ebay.

Freestylin
06-28-2009, 09:00 PM
f-zero on ebay is pretty cheap

http://cgi.ebay.ca/F-Zero-FZero-F0-Brand-New-SEALED-Super-Nintendo-SNES_W0QQitemZ350217285399QQcmdZViewItemQQptZVideo_Games_Games?hash=item518a93af17&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12|66%3A2|39%3A1|72%3A1215|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50

check it out!

Graham_A_M
06-28-2009, 09:26 PM
^ Sweet SOLD!!, seller is Winnepeg. For that price why not?
thanks man! greatly appreciated.:thumbsup:

Originally posted by npham
These are a tough find lately, and it sucks because these old games are going to cost more now than 10 years ago. Try pawn shops, or that guy that comes around to the UofC, MRC, etc and sells that stuff. Sometimes there are deals, but I think he knows how much games are worth on ebay.

Yeah I was just at that booth at the Crossroads Flea market today, man oh man, $50 for some old beat to piss cartridge that isn't the LEAST bit rare? I'll pass.... I'd hate to see how much the more rare varieties would go for.:nut:

misterrick
06-28-2009, 09:38 PM
damnit! i had earthbound a year or two ago. not sure what happened to it. its been quite a few years since i could find the awesomely awesome book that came with it though :(

Graham_A_M
06-30-2009, 09:45 PM
^ Yeah I have the Earthbound ROM on my computer, but I wouldn't mind the actual cartridge.
I very stupidly included the game and manual with the SNES console when I sold it a number of years ago... stupid move that was :(
The book really makes the game though, never seen another game that came with a manual as cool as the Earthbound one. I can't find just the book on ebay though, only if it comes with the game itself. With that they always seem to command decent price tag. :dunno: