PDA

View Full Version : FS: Adobe Photoshop CS3 Full Install PC Version

quazimoto
06-29-2009, 11:30 AM
Selling one copy of Adobe Photoshop CS3. It is the Full Install version for PC. I'm kind of pissed at Adobe for this and they won't even give me a reason why but they told me the serial number for this copy is not eligible for upgrade. It's very strange since I purchased this copy from a store in the united states.

In any event if anybody is looking to pickup a full copy of CS3 i'm selling this for a whole 60 bucks. Pm me please.

Kloubek
06-29-2009, 12:57 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

scary_perry
06-29-2009, 01:06 PM
Can you do the ownership transfer?

If so, consider it sold - I'll take it.

I'll even make one of my rare drives across the city to pick up, although I am hopeful you live near me.

quazimoto
06-29-2009, 04:53 PM
I don't think ownership needs to be changed. The problem I came across when upgraded is that the serial number was showing as invalid in Adobe's system yet you can still activate the software without have any issues.

You will not be able to upgrade to CS4 using this though because of it and this is why I'm selling it. Back when I bought it I got a really good deal on it when I was in New York. It was bought through adorama camera and unfortunately not being able to find the receipt so Adobe wasn't willing to give me a new copy.

I believe the transfer of ownership is only necessary for upgrades.

rookie101
07-10-2009, 12:48 PM
If Perry passes, Let me know and I'll take it. Just let me know where and when.

Aaron

scary_perry
07-10-2009, 04:39 PM
I passed. It's all yours.

I need to switch it to the Mac version - which they let you do. But the if they don't honor the serial I doubt they would let me switch.

rookie101
07-11-2009, 09:22 AM
Is this sold???:dunno:

Let me know and I'll take it.