PDA

View Full Version : Dynasty Warriors fans here?

Lubu
06-30-2009, 04:09 AM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

Crymson
07-02-2009, 01:53 PM
Don't know what the post was about, but i love the dyansty warriors franchise. Any remember the orgiinal "romance of the 3 kingdom" games? I think the last one was one ps2, the dynasty warriors took over the characters.

Lubu
07-02-2009, 10:19 PM
Wow, I never thought I would say this, but are the mods here more interested in making money or building a community for people to come and feel like family. Because I can't understand why my post would get completely edited out :(

Sad because all I wanted was to share my dynastyempires online game which I created/designed with everyone on the board who likes the Dynasty Warriors/RT3K series as much as I do. I posted it here in "Discussions", not in Marketplace so I don't see why there would be a problem. It was free to play and it's not like there was a conflict of interest with someone else paying for advertising their game on the board. So I'm confused :(

Am I to assume that exterior links (even one that is mine) is not allowed here if I'm don't buy "Advertising" with Beyond?

Just curious more than anything because I posted on RFD and other Canadian boards and the mods allowed it and some even had said they were happy to support local canadians trying to make a name for themselves.

IntegraG2
07-02-2009, 10:30 PM
i smell the ban hammer...

jsn
07-02-2009, 11:07 PM
AFAIK you have to be a paid sponsor. You're basically advertising your site.