PDA

View Full Version : Need recomendation for Custom Home Builder

CSMRX7
06-30-2009, 07:21 AM
Hi All,

Just wanted to see if anyone had a good recomendation for an inner city home builder. We are currently looking at building a new house on a 50ft lot in Altidore and are just starting to shop for builders.

Does anyone have any experience good or bad with some local custom builders that specialize in inner city?

Thanks,

R-Audi
06-30-2009, 07:48 AM
I think a lot of that would be decided on what you are wanting your house to look like... there are quite a few that specialize in modern looking homes, where some are more traditional builders.

Of the top of my head.. some of the bigger modern ones are:
-Hammer homes
-HouseBrand

Zhariak
06-30-2009, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by CSMRX7
Hi All,

Just wanted to see if anyone had a good recomendation for an inner city home builder. We are currently looking at building a new house on a 50ft lot in Altidore and are just starting to shop for builders.

Does anyone have any experience good or bad with some local custom builders that specialize in inner city?

Thanks,

I used to work for Beattie Homes...

I'd recommend them. Great staff/team, I don't know who manages their custom division now, but for sure I'd recommend them.

quazimoto
06-30-2009, 08:34 AM
I've building my 3rd home with Beattie now and could eaisly recommend them as well. With a 50 foot lot you could probably put some of the bigger houses that they build in langdon on that piece of land. These house thankfully don't look so cookie cutterish.

I've never had issues building with beattie as well.

300rwhp
06-30-2009, 10:15 AM
I wouldnt go hammer homes one word Iggie. But seriously they are just overpriced. I have lived in one Hayati home and have a buddy that bought one. They are well built. Give them a look.

Khalil.e
06-30-2009, 11:31 AM
Alloy..