PDA

View Full Version : LF: Full Time Job

Pare
07-02-2009, 10:59 PM
I recently graduated and am looking for a good paying job prefferably up north on the rig's and what not. I do not have any experience, but I am a very hard worker. So please any infromation for a good job or a company i can contact would be appreciated. ;)

Graham_A_M
07-02-2009, 11:07 PM
^ LMAO, Good luck getting on in the oil patch now with no previous experience. There are guys with 10 plus years that aren't even being called back for work right now, its just that slow.

I'd go for something that pays the bills for now, and when the oilpatch DOES pick up significantly, then make your move. Until then? you're wasting your time with mis-placed hope applying anywhere. Honestly...

I currently work with a former Motorman, which is a fairly high up position on the rigs.. Even hes having an impossible time getting back on currently.... and yes hes doing his best to get on as well. :dunno:

Pare
07-02-2009, 11:10 PM
Well do you have anything that does pay well now?

Graham_A_M
07-02-2009, 11:11 PM
^ Try checking the local newspaper classifieds for Construction jobs. Thats pretty much it for high paying jobs with no post secondary eduction or relevant experience.

Pare
07-02-2009, 11:24 PM
Yeah i guess, thanks a bunch.

Dumbass17
07-02-2009, 11:54 PM
conforce will pay you $21/hour....