Make and Model : Nissan Silvia S13 Coupe
Exterior Color : Blue
Interior Color : Black/Grey
Auto or Manual? : 5spd
Odometer Reading : 133,457
Location of Vehicle : Calgary
Details :
S13 - 1993 Nissan Silvia
The chassis of the car has 133,457 kms. The engine has got to be low in kms, because it has great and even compression in all cylinders. The car is in amazing shape and is built to be a very reliable daily driver. The clutch is unreal; it is a perfect daily and can be slapped around whenever you want. I installed most of the parts over last summer and parked it over winter to finally have it tuned in May 2009 by Wyn at Autodream.

The car makes 348WHP/333WTQ at 18psi; however I mostly drove on 14psi. This car is extremely quick and can play with the big boys. I rarely drive the car, basically built it for my own satisfaction, and have driven it sub 20 times this year. The reason why I am selling the car is because I have a baby and a G35 sedan as my daily driver, which I am also selling. Buying a truck for my company instead. Having this sit in my garage isn’t fair to the car or me.

I have included a list of what comes with the car, although I’m positive I have forgotten some of the mods. A shitload of time and money have been dumped into this car over the last year-year and a half.

Engine and Drive train:
S14 Blacktop sr20det
Gt2871r .64 A/R Garrett turbo
Taka motorsports SS turbo lines (oil and coolant lines)
740cc Nismo injectors
Nismo Super Copper Mix clutch/flywheel combo (serious and best clutch ever)
Aggressive 2way LSD
Rocker arm stoppers – galvanized steel = no rust ever.
Greddy turbo elbow
Exhaust manifold (not sure the brand, but its very well built)
S15 OEM gaskets all over the place (exh mani, turbo, dp…)
3” custom air intake with K&N air filter
3” full exhaust (straight pipe, I always get compliments on the sound)
Megan test pipe
ARC fmic (1500$) – 2” hot pipe, 2.5” cold pipe – great air flow
T-clamps all over the place
HKS ssqv BOV
NGK iridium spark plugs
Custom reservoir tank (haven’t installed yet)
Miata small battery w/ warranty
Non hicas
12” electric fan + the stock clutch fan (check pictures out, its hype and will catch on)

Wheels and Brakes:
17x10 Work Sp1 -25 offset rims in the rear
16x10 Work Sp1 -1 offset rims for the front (full set of 4 will come with the car)
5-lug Z32 on all 4 corners
Project muu slotted rotors
Project muu brake pads (tons of life)
5mm spacers on all 4 corners
Tires are all in good condition

ECU:
Power FC D-Jetro MAP based – air temp and air pressure sensors

Suspension:
Tein HA coilovers; adjustable camber, helper springs make them great for a DD
Whiteline front and rear sway bars (3 way adjustable for your driving style)
Cusco front and rear strut tower bars
Full Whiteline bushing kit (not installed)
Adjustable Tie-rods

Electronics and Sound System:
PLX R500 Wideband/Data logger - Wideband o2, I also have the EGT sensor and the sensor that reads the amount of g’s that your car is pulling! This data logger is extremely awesome, reads speed, rpm, knock, ect.
Greddy turbo timer
Greddy Boost controller
Viper alarm (does everything you could think of, you can even make a button open/close different windows)
Alpine deck + front and rear speakers + Kicker sub + Rockford fosgate amp)
Boost gauge

Interior:
2X sparco sprint seats (blue driver side installed, red passenger not installed) I planned on getting both reupholstered
Integra type-R shift knob and shift boot (had to keep the Honda heart going)
Race steering wheel
Power windows (auto up/down for driver)
Power Brakes
Power sunroof
Clear windows (no tint!)
Power folding mirrors
Power mirrors
The car is also equipped with a truck horn (very awesome)

Exterior:
50mm JUN fender flares
GTR Grill
Full body kit (we think its vertex style… but if anybody has a more educated guess, please let me know)
Paint just got polished and is in great shape

Asking Price : $12,900 with barely any room to squeeze. I don't even want to speculate on how much money i've dumped into it.

Price Drop $11,500

Contact Information
Phone : 403 969-2423

Pictures :

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd236/ChadCRX/IMG_2023.jpg

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd236/ChadCRX/IMG_2025.jpg
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd236/ChadCRX/IMG_2056.jpg
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd236/ChadCRX/IMG_2060.jpg
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd236/ChadCRX/IMG_2057.jpg

Schooled
07-06-2009, 06:17 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

FLARE
07-06-2009, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Schooled
:eek:
your car looks amazing,
just wanted you to know
G.L with sale

Thanks!

People have been asking me if i'm willing to part.. I will not be willing to part for a bit; I would really like to see someone get it as it is this way they will be getting a very balanced car!

xecutivip
07-06-2009, 08:11 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

FLARE
07-12-2009, 02:24 PM
Bump, price drop $12,300.

So many views, so many good comments on the forums its posted on, yet nobody has bought it yet! Such a cheap entry price into this type of performance!

FLARE
07-28-2009, 12:27 PM
Bump! Bump! Bump!

Willing to trade for a truck or SUV, preferably a 2005+ ford f-150 or a 98+ toyota 4runner.

Willing to do a trade + cash on your end or my end. (downgrade or upgrade)

kdwebber
07-29-2009, 04:42 PM
is it a zenki or kouki blacktop?

Powdercoat17
07-29-2009, 05:05 PM
any chance you will part with the wheels?

Powdercoat17
07-29-2009, 07:22 PM
oh and the front bumper looks identical to my origin stylish one...

FLARE
07-29-2009, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by kdwebber
is it a zenki or kouki blacktop?

Zenki.

FLARE
07-29-2009, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Powdercoat17
any chance you will part with the wheels?

Not really.. Id part with the 17's for the right price.

misterrick
07-29-2009, 10:32 PM
FYI having both fans is needless drag on the engine. the clutch on the clutch fan locks up from heat. it wont get that heat if your blowing cooled air on it. other than that looks spectacular.

was there a reason for the engine swap? or did it come with the blacktop? (serious question)

FLARE
07-30-2009, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by misterrick
FYI having both fans is needless drag on the engine. the clutch on the clutch fan locks up from heat. it wont get that heat if your blowing cooled air on it. other than that looks spectacular.

was there a reason for the engine swap? or did it come with the blacktop? (serious question)

I had originally put the electric fan on so that I could drop the clutch fan and free up some hp, but electric fans don't really work well for these cars (at least the one I have was only cooling it to about 90). So I put the stock clutch fan back on (because it really is the best way to cool these cars down). I figured if I was going to have a really hot lapping day or something, it might be good to have both working! Needless to say, after putting the stock clutch fan back on, I am consistent at 72-74 and the electric fan has yet to turn on; I had also never seen the setup tried before, and figured that I might be onto something.

The reason for the engine swap is that when I got the car here from Japan, it had a very different tune then what it should have had for our elevation; I launched hard one night and bam went cyl 4. I learned my lesson on tunes that night. The car originally came with a redtop w/ gt2540r. I thought, if Im going to do a swap, its going to be a worthy one!

Thanks for the props btw :D

FLARE
08-04-2009, 05:55 PM
Bump!

Price Drop, $11,500 - This car has so much put into it and is daily driver reliable!

FLARE
08-16-2009, 10:13 PM
Bump :hitit:

FLARE
09-06-2009, 11:20 AM
Bump

weeznah
09-06-2009, 09:52 PM

FLARE
10-01-2009, 02:14 PM
Bump
Going into storage very soon.