PDA

View Full Version : any co-op deli insiders?

nonlinear
07-03-2009, 07:04 PM
at the co-op deli, they sometimes have this 'made in-store' cole slaw that is really good. one time, there was this really nice russian lady working at the deli, and I asked her which salad dressing they used and she pointed to where they keep the salads and refrigerated dressings right before some fat bitch yells "don't tell them our secrets!!!" so i wasn't able to figure out what dressing on that trip, although they did tell me they use fresh dill.

on a subsequent trip, I asked again, and the woman working showed me the Lighthouse brand Light Dill Dip. I bought some of the non-light stuff cause I don't do light, but I used it and it didn't seem right... perhaps too thick. So i was at co-op again today, and someone else told me it was ranch but not in the refrigerated section... it was instead in the normal salad dressing section.

so now i'm really confused, since I've gotten two different answers from two different people. i would think that it was refridgerated, though, since twice they pointed or showed me that sectoin.

does anyone know anyone who works or has worked in a co-op deli, who might be able to reveal the secret?

Kardon
07-03-2009, 07:18 PM
Next time im in coop ill ask the deli people, they'll tell me ;)

nonlinear
07-03-2009, 07:46 PM
awesome man!