PDA

View Full Version : Where can i purchase CD/DVD Printer

R!zz0
07-04-2009, 06:07 PM
Any place in Calgary that sell CD/DVD printer?

I want to make my CD's and DVD's look more professional rather then writing on it with a black marker.

Thanks.

Wraith
07-04-2009, 06:19 PM
They sell those labels you throw in any decent printer unless you were looking for something really professional...

You could also get a lightscribe cd/dvd drive and lightscribe discs and label things that way.

95teetee
07-05-2009, 09:20 AM
Memory Express has the Epsons- I have the R280 and it does a great job -ink lasts a long time too.

edit- well, they used too- I don't see them on the website now...

eblend
07-05-2009, 01:12 PM
When I was printing our wedding dvds I used an HP printer along the lines of this, there are many that do this, some aren't all in one, but from what I researched back then HP did the best job for the cheapest price. The ink was fairly cheap too

http://www.staples.ca/ENG/Catalog/cat_sku.asp?CatIds=&webid=762435&affixedcode=WW

R!zz0
07-05-2009, 05:51 PM
The R280 is discontinued :(

I'll check out the HP...I always found HP and Lexmark ink very expensive but, if you say they're cheap, then i'll try it out.

Thanks

eblend
07-05-2009, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by R!zz0
The R280 is discontinued :(

I'll check out the HP...I always found HP and Lexmark ink very expensive but, if you say they're cheap, then i'll try it out.

Thanks

Yah i remember that the numbers for the ink i was buying was actually cheap, i was pretty surprised.

Thing with Epson is that they have built in print heads, so if the printhead dries up or goes bad you have to repair the printhead, with other printers you just buy a new cartrige since the printheads are right on the ink cartridges