PDA

View Full Version : Who had hearof this Murder of Muslim woman in Germany??

Toma
07-06-2009, 09:57 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/8136500.stm

Trini
07-06-2009, 10:04 AM
wow, I would have though that they would have people pass through some sort of security check before entering the court room, and the poor husband gets shot from the guard while trying to save his wife.

RIP to her

Gooseberry
07-06-2009, 11:42 AM
All against the murder and such but... fined/going to court because he called her a terrorist? :dunno:

OH-EIGHT
07-06-2009, 11:50 AM
if someone called me a terrorist i would shoot them
i wish there can be some way to force everyone to be muslim... only then will there be true world peace

Joe-G
07-06-2009, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by OH-EIGHT
i wish there can be some way to force everyone to be muslim... only then will there be true world peace

Pfft... Terrorist!

I keed!! :D

BerserkerCatSplat
07-06-2009, 03:00 PM

There's good trolling, and then there's lame, obvious trolling.

w_man
07-06-2009, 03:08 PM

You are retarded!!

If you are being sarcastic ... you are just a fucking goof ...

If you are serious and a hard core Muslim ... you are even a bigger goof.

Gainsbarre
07-06-2009, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by w_man

If you are serious and a hard core Muslim ... you are even a bigger goof.

I stopped believing that he's Muslim when he was throwing the term "infidel" around -- only non-Muslims who don't understand the expression seem to (mis)use the term. None of the Muslims I know ever use the expression, even in jest.

It’s most likely somebody who has a grudge against Islam and is trying to encourage hatred towards it by behaving outrageously and trying to act out all of the negative stereotypes of Muslims.

CUG
07-06-2009, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Gooseberry
All against the murder and such but... fined/going to court because he called her a terrorist? :dunno: Sounds like shitty court security. As for being fined, that's pretty fucking dumb.

Aside from that, what's this "martyr of the hijab" about?

So Egypt can be enraged about intolerance, while being intolerant? Anyone been over there? It's not exactly an accommodating place =/

OH-EIGHT
07-06-2009, 04:50 PM
toma back me up
i hope flysi shows up to help me out soon

Karim316
07-06-2009, 05:07 PM
So Egypt can be enraged about intolerance, while being intolerant? Anyone been over there? It's not exactly an accommodating place =/ [/B]

How is it not accommodating? And how and what are they intolerant towards? Egypt is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. If anything they accomodate foreigners more than they do their own people. They have always been the neutral Arab country even to the extent where other Arab say they kiss the US's ass. Quit talking shit. You've probably never been there

CUG
07-07-2009, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by Karim316

How is it not accommodating? And how and what are they intolerant towards? Egypt is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. If anything they accomodate foreigners more than they do their own people. They have always been the neutral Arab country even to the extent where other Arab say they kiss the US's ass. Quit talking shit. You've probably never been there From the state level, they absolutely do. Yes I have, and no they don't. Have you been? I doubt it. You're confusing Egypt with Qatar and the UAE.

canuckcarguy
07-07-2009, 02:48 AM

Egypt is one of the most popular terrorist destinations in the world.

Fixed.

turbotrip
07-07-2009, 03:48 AM
wow, no arguing with idiots
egypt is actually very accommodating

CUG
07-07-2009, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by turbotrip
wow, no arguing with idiots
egypt is actually very accommodating You're brown, of course it is.

aget
07-07-2009, 01:46 PM

Force and true world peace..... doesn't seem to go well together.

Karim316
07-07-2009, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by CUG
From the state level, they absolutely do. Yes I have, and no they don't. Have you been? I doubt it. You're confusing Egypt with Qatar and the UAE.

Born there and have gone back many times. Egypt is more tolerant to westerners and non muslims then most arab countries. It is essential for their economy to allow tourists free entry and safety in the country. Unlike the UAE they don't restrict your internet access and do not require women to cover thier hair. You still have not answered my question: What are they intolerant about?

turbotrip
07-07-2009, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by CUG
You're brown, of course it is.

no im not

2.2vtec
07-07-2009, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by CUG
From the state level, they absolutely do. Yes I have, and no they don't. Have you been? I doubt it. You're confusing Egypt with Qatar and the UAE.

Ha ha I didn't think people were as dumb as you but hey look at the bright side you can only get smarter so maybe try educating yourself :thumbsup:

CUG
07-09-2009, 01:29 AM

Born there and have gone back many times. Egypt is more tolerant to westerners and non muslims then most arab countries. It is essential for their economy to allow tourists free entry and safety in the country. Unlike the UAE they don't restrict your internet access and do not require women to cover thier hair. You still have not answered my question: What are they intolerant about? I'm not disagreeing that they don't mind taking foreigners money, but pretty much everywhere we went there was a terrible attitude. It wasn't just us, it was other westerners getting low priority service compared to people who were from that neck of the woods. I don't expect you to understand what I'm talking about, because you're from there and obviously not subject to the racist treatment we got. If this went on in Canada, there would be news articles and lawsuits. It's even funnier when you don't tip after you've been ignored for an hour. Beautiful country, beautiful place... that's about it.

Originally posted by 2.2vtec

Ha ha I didn't think people were as dumb as you but hey look at the bright side you can only get smarter so maybe try educating yourself :thumbsup: I see idiots like you make generic and groundless statements like this on beyond pretty often. :thumbsup:

turbotrip
07-09-2009, 03:39 AM
Originally posted by CUG
I'm not disagreeing that they don't mind taking foreigners money, but pretty much everywhere we went there was a terrible attitude. It wasn't just us, it was other westerners getting low priority service compared to people who were from that neck of the woods. I don't expect you to understand what I'm talking about, because you're from there and obviously not subject to the racist treatment we got.

actually im sure he does understand; its the same treatment they get in a white country like canada