PDA

View Full Version : michael jackson was innocent

STi403
07-08-2009, 07:15 PM
http://sjsandteam.wordpress.com/2009/06/28/jordan-chandler-admits-he-lied-about-michael-jackson/

Very Sad Too See This Now.

S13_Ryan
07-08-2009, 07:27 PM
WHATEVERR.:closed:

he was a weirdo for many more reasons than just this. im so sick of hearing all this mj shit

SJW
07-08-2009, 07:43 PM
Wow from such an accredited site too. Everything on the internet is REAL yo.

black13
07-08-2009, 07:50 PM
yea the man was a little weird, mostly because he was abused himself as a child and he was trying to sort of relive his childhood which made his actions seem weird. There is no doubt this kid just wanted money from Jackson. It was rumored he paid one of the dad's 30 mil.

B4tMan
07-08-2009, 07:58 PM
what car is the yellow one in the pic ? murcielago ?

pf0sh0
07-08-2009, 08:08 PM
A few plastic surgery's too late

Dren
07-08-2009, 08:13 PM
ppl do anything for money

sexualbanana
07-08-2009, 08:31 PM
i'll wait until a more credible source appears

rage2
07-08-2009, 08:45 PM
There is no credible source. He was interviewed, denied the claims, and no more comment. It was made up and spread by crazy MJ fans.

Nevertheless, MJ's innocent.

95teetee
07-08-2009, 09:01 PM
if I was innocent, I'd spend 30 million bucks defending myself a lot quicker than I'd give it to my accusers.

But that's just me.

SJW
07-08-2009, 09:17 PM
He was a child molestor ..... PERIOD.

Boosted Gtir
07-08-2009, 09:24 PM
He was definatley a weird guy but I think people seem to foget that you are innocent until PROVEN guilty, not the other way around.

SJW
07-08-2009, 09:44 PM
I'm 35 and I don't feel the need to be surrounded by young boys. So wtf?

cherpintow
07-08-2009, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by 95teetee
if I was innocent, I'd spend 30 million bucks defending myself a lot quicker than I'd give it to my accusers.

But that's just me.

I completely agree with this. I could never imagine a situation where I could pay someone off for something I didn't do just to avoid a court case and negative publicity. Then again, I'm not in a position where I have millions of dollars either...

eblend
07-08-2009, 10:08 PM
Watch the video on the site, pretty interesting, didn't know all that crap

crez
07-08-2009, 10:11 PM
If you were MJ, the king of pop, abused as a child, and only wanted to help out others, would you think you were doing anything wrong? I don't know. I can definitely see the abuser side of things, but for a man who was notably a donater, and a huge one at that, how can one not see tha other side of things, I'm still undecided abotu that.

WHO KNOWS

Dr_Funk
07-08-2009, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by cherpintow

I completely agree with this. I could never imagine a situation where I could pay someone off for something I didn't do just to avoid a court case and negative publicity. Then again, I'm not in a position where I have millions of dollars either...

But at the same time, if you were the dad/parents of an abused child, would you take the money and let the abuser walk free?? I don't know if I would. I would make sure that person rots in jail!!!

rage2
07-08-2009, 10:21 PM
MJ paid off the accusers against the wishes of his lawyers, advisors, everyone. He wanted it all to end, even though he had a very solid case (no charges were ever filed due to zero evidence) but the family pressed on for money in a civil case.

It was pretty obvious the dad was in it for the money. He even tried to get more later on, but a judge threw the case out.

In the 2005 trial, when another accuser tried to extort him, he was aquitted of everything. The accusers had a history of extorting companies, namely, JC Penny, whom ended up settling with them. The parents were found to have trained the kids to lie to get money from JC Penny.

Of course, nobody gives a shit, and think MJ's eccentricity automatically makes him a pedo.

KCGary
07-08-2009, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by rage2
MJ paid off the accusers against the wishes of his lawyers, advisors, everyone. He wanted it all to end, even though he had a very solid case (no charges were ever filed due to zero evidence) but the family pressed on for money in a civil case.

It was pretty obvious the dad was in it for the money. He even tried to get more later on, but a judge threw the case out.

In the 2005 trial, when another accuser tried to extort him, he was aquitted of everything. The accusers had a history of extorting companies, namely, JC Penny, whom ended up settling with them. The parents were found to have trained the kids to lie to get money from JC Penny.

Of course, nobody gives a shit, and think MJ's eccentricity automatically makes him a pedo.

Not to mention that case perused without MJ until he released this clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLpABElGXb8
I don't see, hear or feel the slightest of pedophile in him, and I agree with you 100%

Kona9
07-08-2009, 11:30 PM
Let's see you live 50 years as an abused for the bulk of your life KING with ZERO childhood while making billions and not be able to even walk to the store to get a damn slurpee! Let's see your PURE talent create the loneliest man alive. MOST of you wouldn't even know what to do with popularity, let alone fame.

All he wanted was the ability to give back what he never got as a normal child. Of course his perceptions were fucked beyond all recognition. We weren't there for his personal times!! When you don't know normality, but live your life on the stories and images of what your fan base lives, amongst abuse from peers consistently over the years, what do you expect?

Why can't people remember a legend of all our times, let alone what our future holds for what that person gave to us? So many people CHOOSE to not educate themselves of the connections and inspirations Michael gave to us, and the world he created, but as soon as the media states a celebrity does wrong...the bandwagon is piled full of nay sayers. Our world is attrocious!

As Larry King Stated on the day of MJ's death. PLEASE, let's remember him for the PROOF of what he gave the world as a whole. PURE TALENT to say the least! Rather than accusations and rumors that eventually were acquitted in the court of law. There aren't any lies about how his music, talent, dancing, etc created his legend and style of POP music as a whole. You either loved him or you didn't. End of story.

Without MJ, there are MANY MANY MANY artists music a lot of us pay for, rep, adorn, purchase, etc. that wouldn't have a shot for shit without MJ's abilities and talent throughout his history!

FUCK THE HATERS! Stay on yer bandwagon. They are probably the same people that root for the Oilers when they do good, but fly on over to the Flames when we do better!

Lex350
07-08-2009, 11:57 PM
see that's the thing...many other people don't agree with his "talent". I still say he was over-hyped as a musician. The guy had no impact on me what so ever and it blows my mind that people are so cracked up over this nut job.

I think when you call someone the king of pop it basicly says to me he was the king of boring, over produced formula music for the masses. blah!

jsn
07-09-2009, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by Dr_Funk

But at the same time, if you were the dad/parents of an abused child, would you take the money and let the abuser walk free?? I don't know if I would. I would make sure that person rots in jail!!!

Exactly, No I wouldn't. That just goes to show that the dad was in it for the money and that the kid may not have actually been molested. As soon as someone is accused of a crime, everyone automatically jumps on the guilty bandwagon. I've always thought he was innocent, but I'm not sure if this statement is actual proof or not since I'm not sure if the source is reputable or not. It's sad that after all the contributions he's made to the music industry, many will remember him merely as a child molester...

And rotten, it doesn't matter if he hasn't made an impact on you personally. He's made a huge impact on the music industry in general. Many pop musicians still mirror his style and dance moves to this day.

blueripper6
07-09-2009, 12:28 AM
they dont say the same shit about you for 20 years if its not true... eddie murphy was saying in in 87!

FUCK mike jackson, why the fuck does he have an ammusement park in his house, SO HE CAN GET CLOSER TO LITTLE WHITE BOYS.. thats all he ever wanted to be, was a little white boy. rot in hell.

banned3x
07-09-2009, 12:34 AM
i dont get why hes king of pop ask anyone on the street to name 3 songs of his. billie jean, thriller, beat it and smooth criminal.
every other song is a brittney spear gay song. i love micheal but hes no lil wayne.

blueripper6
07-09-2009, 12:48 AM
lol.. lil Wayne is the king of pop(ular) music, because he sure as shit is not even the janitor of rap... but anyways this is about white mj, nobody gave a fuck about his fucked up nose until he died. I'll admit he was a good performer back in the day... after he went crazy and wanted to be the perfect white father it all went to shitt...I'm sure one of his kids has red hair, how the fuck does that work if the gene is not in both male and female DNA...(mj was black once)

A790
07-09-2009, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by banned3x
love micheal but hes no lil wayne.
Hahahahahahahahahahaha sig'd.

Damini
07-09-2009, 01:18 AM
NO Michale Jackson was not innocent and this is very bad thing to say about this.

sexualbanana
07-09-2009, 04:01 AM
Originally posted by rotten42
see that's the thing...many other people don't agree with his "talent". I still say he was over-hyped as a musician. The guy had no impact on me what so ever and it blows my mind that people are so cracked up over this nut job.

I think when you call someone the king of pop it basicly says to me he was the king of boring, over produced formula music for the masses. blah!

Michael Jackson's influence reaches beyond just music. His Thriller album had almost singlehandedly resurrected a music industry that was really struggling when the Disco era came to an end in the late 70's.

He was the first black musician to get air on MTV, which at the time was dominated by Springsteen, Bowie, and Jagger.

His creativity in music videos was unheard of at the time, and you can mimic just about any moment in any MJ video and people will instantly recognize it as such. That is remarkable recall for the general public, and most artists/musicians/actors would kill to get that kind of instant recognition.

In dance, he created or made famous so many moves that essentially every moment of modern dance can be considered 'MJ inspired.'

Eccentricities and controversies aside, Michael Jackson left his mark on the world of entertainment.

sexualbanana
07-09-2009, 04:16 AM
Originally posted by Kona9
Let's see you live 50 years as an abused for the bulk of your life KING with ZERO childhood while making billions and not be able to even walk to the store to get a damn slurpee! Let's see your PURE talent create the loneliest man alive. MOST of you wouldn't even know what to do with popularity, let alone fame.

All he wanted was the ability to give back what he never got as a normal child. Of course his perceptions were fucked beyond all recognition. We weren't there for his personal times!! When you don't know normality, but live your life on the stories and images of what your fan base lives, amongst abuse from peers consistently over the years, what do you expect?

Why can't people remember a legend of all our times, let alone what our future holds for what that person gave to us? So many people CHOOSE to not educate themselves of the connections and inspirations Michael gave to us, and the world he created, but as soon as the media states a celebrity does wrong...the bandwagon is piled full of nay sayers. Our world is attrocious!

As Larry King Stated on the day of MJ's death. PLEASE, let's remember him for the PROOF of what he gave the world as a whole. PURE TALENT to say the least! Rather than accusations and rumors that eventually were acquitted in the court of law. There aren't any lies about how his music, talent, dancing, etc created his legend and style of POP music as a whole. You either loved him or you didn't. End of story.

Without MJ, there are MANY MANY MANY artists music a lot of us pay for, rep, adorn, purchase, etc. that wouldn't have a shot for shit without MJ's abilities and talent throughout his history!

FUCK THE HATERS! Stay on yer bandwagon. They are probably the same people that root for the Oilers when they do good, but fly on over to the Flames when we do better!

In time, people will forget about Michael Jackson's eccentricities. No one ever seems to bring up that Ernest Hemingway was a manic depressive, closet homosexual.

Lex350
07-09-2009, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by sexualbanana

Michael Jackson's influence reaches beyond just music. His Thriller album had almost singlehandedly resurrected a music industry that was really struggling when the Disco era came to an end in the late 70's.

He was the first black musician to get air on MTV, which at the time was dominated by Springsteen, Bowie, and Jagger.

His creativity in music videos was unheard of at the time, and you can mimic just about any moment in any MJ video and people will instantly recognize it as such. That is remarkable recall for the general public, and most artists/musicians/actors would kill to get that kind of instant recognition.

In dance, he created or made famous so many moves that essentially every moment of modern dance can be considered 'MJ inspired.'

Eccentricities and controversies aside, Michael Jackson left his mark on the world of entertainment.

yes...creative music VIDEOS...not creative music.......and he wasn't even in charge of the creativity in the Thriller video. It was John Landis.

again......way over hyped for his music.

ZorroAMG
07-09-2009, 09:44 AM
I love the people that say he WAS an abuser with definite certainty. Sucks that you all had your peepees played with too. It's clearly the only way you know for sure, right? Other than actually knowing.

:facepalm:

MJ FTW.

JEFFRIX
07-09-2009, 09:54 AM

yes...creative music VIDEOS...not creative music.......and he wasn't even in charge of the creativity in the Thriller video. It was John Landis.

again......way over hyped for his music.

i'm just curious what kind of music u listen to?

sputnik
07-09-2009, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by JEFFRIX

Ever see the movie Deliverance?

sh0ko
07-09-2009, 10:00 AM
i dont get why hes king of pop ask anyone on the street to name 3 songs of his. billie jean, thriller, beat it and smooth criminal.
every other song is a brittney spear gay song. i love micheal but hes no lil wayne.

HAHAHA OMFG

HHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH u have made my YEAR man BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAa

ur saying hsi music was overhyped? o m g

lil wayne is garbage.. slap me in a studio.. press the "stupid voiec alteration" button.. and call me lil wayne... o look ive "got talent" i could understand if you said somethin like tupac.... but lil wayne... WOW.. is his music not overhyped

can i do this more?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:rofl:

mmmm lil wayne ftw?
eeg54lSJonw

:facepalm: :nut:

sputnik
07-09-2009, 10:04 AM
Cmon guys... I love Lil Wayne.... but he's no T-Pain...

(lets see how low we can go here...)

JordanEG6
07-09-2009, 10:06 AM
i love micheal but hes no lil wayne.

Wait...WHAT?!

http://www.smoothharold.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/facepalm.gif

masoncgy
07-09-2009, 10:18 AM
I liked a lot of his music... but in the end, I didn't like MJ as a person.

Was he innocent? Maybe.
Was he mentally unstable? Probably.
Was a poor example for others to follow? Absolutely.

MJ left a permanent mark as an entertainer, with significant contributions to modern music. However, someone who magically (or surgically) transforms themselves from a strapping, young black man into an ugly, disfigured white woman/thing clearly has mental issues.

Let's not forget he surrounded himself with young boys... dangled his young baby over a balcony, altered his face many times, altered his skin, blew thru 100s of millions of dollars, and generally acted like a weirdo for the last 20 years of his life.

He will be remembered as a legend by some, and as a weirdo by the rest.

Lex350
07-09-2009, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by JEFFRIX

all types...from classical, blues, rock, jazz.

I've played / studied music since the 3rd grade

icky2unk
07-09-2009, 10:26 AM

Your argument sucks, obviously all the teens are gonna know britney spears songs, because thats whats in right now on the radio. Of course people who didn't grow up to Michael Jackson will only know his big hits.

But people who are probably 18+ right now, will know large amounts of Michael Jackson's songs.

Bad, Thriller, Beat It, Smooth Criminal, Ben, Don't Stop Till ya get enough, You are not alone. I could go on and I don't even listen to MJ that much. I just have an appreciation for the music he has created but I am not a die hard fan.

And how old are his songs, 20+ years. Ask someone 15 years from now to name one of Lil wayne's tracks. And i can garuntee you he will be forgotten because he hasn't done anything to break the barriers. He has made a couple good in the moment tracks that are good for 2 years max but nothing worth remembering past that.

Michael Jackson made a hit song about singing about a rat...lets see Lil Wayne do that. Hell i listen to all that stuff on vibe and energy and i can't even think of a good lil wayne song.

And for the person who said hes overhyped. I can't remember the last thing 1 billion people watched across the earth. Either 1 billion people jumped the bandwagon to watch a 3 hour memorial or Michael Jackson influenced that many people. I can't see myself jumping on a bandwagon and watching 3 hours of something i have no interest in. But hey, thats just me.

3g4u
07-09-2009, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by masoncgy
I liked a lot of his music... but in the end, I didn't like MJ as a person.

Was he innocent? Maybe.
Was he mentally unstable? Probably.
Was a poor example for others to follow? Absolutely.

MJ left a permanent mark as an entertainer, with significant contributions to modern music. However, someone who magically (or surgically) transforms themselves from a strapping, young black man into an ugly, disfigured white woman/thing clearly has mental issues.

Let's not forget he surrounded himself with young boys... dangled his young baby over a balcony, altered his face many times, altered his skin, blew thru 100s of millions of dollars, and generally acted like a weirdo for the last 20 years of his life.

He will be remembered as a legend by some, and as a weirdo by the rest.

Lets not forget all the millions of dollars he contributed to all these charities.

AIDS Project L.A.

American Cancer Society

Angel Food

Big Brothers of Greater Los Angeles

BMI Foundation, Inc.

Brotherhood Crusade

Brothman Burn Center

Camp Ronald McDonald

Childhelp U.S.A.

Children's Institute International

Cities and Schools Scholarship Fund

Community Youth Sports & Arts Foundation

Congressional Black Caucus (CBC)

Dakar Foundation

Dreamstreet Kids

Dreams Come True Charity

Elizabeth Taylor Aids Foundation

Juvenile Diabetes Foundation

Love Match

Make-A-Wish Foundation

Minority Aids Project

Motown Museum

NAACP

National Rainbow Coalition

Rotary Club of Australia

Society of Singers

Starlight Foundation
The Carter Center's Atlanta Project

The Sickle Cell Research Foundation

Transafrica

United Negro College Fund (UNCF)

United Negro College Fund Ladder's of Hope

Volunteers of America

Watts Summer Festival

Wish Granting

YMCA - 28th Street/Crenshaw

And set up the heal the world foundation.

How anybody could overlook this MAJOR part of his life is beyond me.:banghead:

icky2unk
07-09-2009, 10:30 AM

all types...from classical, blues, rock, jazz.

I've played / studied music since the 3rd grade

Obviously you didn't study hard enough.

Someone who has played / studied music since grade 3 should know the impact Michael Jackson has on the music industry.

Lex350
07-09-2009, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by icky2unk

Obviously you didn't study hard enough.

Someone who has played / studied music since grade 3 should know the impact Michael Jackson has on the music industry.

ya right....hahahahahahahahaha

icky2unk
07-09-2009, 11:02 AM

ya right....hahahahahahahahaha

Don't worry i'd be mad to if I studied music for 15 years and still didn't know anything ;)

Edit - On the note of the whole being wierd thing. Found this quote by Stevie Wonder a good read.

"He had a childlike heart. And that was very, very impressive to me. At the end of the day, we're all human beings, and for those who can't see that it is possible for a man who's an adult to have a childlike spirit, it doesn't mean that they're weird, it doesn't mean they're a freak or whatever ridiculous things people say. We have all kinds of people in the world. The most important thing is that your heart is in a good place."

Lex350
07-09-2009, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by icky2unk

Don't worry i'd be mad to if I studied music for 15 years and still didn't know anything ;)

Edit - On the note of the whole being wierd thing. Found this quote by Stevie Wonder a good read.

"He had a childlike heart. And that was very, very impressive to me. At the end of the day, we're all human beings, and for those who can't see that it is possible for a man who's an adult to have a childlike spirit, it doesn't mean that they're weird, it doesn't mean they're a freak or whatever ridiculous things people say. We have all kinds of people in the world. The most important thing is that your heart is in a good place."

oh...you sure told me.I should hide away know because the MJ fanboy called me out..... you are taling out of your ass my friend.

texasnick
07-09-2009, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by SJW
He was a child molestor ..... PERIOD.

I doubt you knew him or the children in question well enough to know that for sure.

Give credit where credit is due. MJ changed music. He was a very talented artist.

I'm sick of hearing about his death though. I don't think people gave as big of a shit when Einstein died.