PDA

View Full Version : FS: First Gen - 1987 Z24

barmanjay
07-09-2009, 01:33 AM
For Sale

First Generation Z24 - Black - 5sp - Rare Digital Dash

As far as I know, this is the only black one in this shape in Alberta and the only one I know of in Western Canada with this motor swap.

Stock appearance - but slightly modified

Newer 3400 v6
FFP underdrive pulley
Custom tuned chip
Spec Stage 3 Performance clutch
Eibach performance springs
KYB Gr2 struts
New Manifold-back exhaust

This vehicle is a real pleasure to have and is very unique. Every time I drive it, people look at it and compliment; in some cases ask what it is.

A very Spirited vehicle!

There are a few "quirky" things that need to be fixed, but otherwise drives with quite a bit of spirit as is.

needs:
IAC - likes to stall
Front motor mount - rubber cracked
drivers door lock - was broken into
ebrake - needs to be adjusted

quirky things:
small power drain
tach sometimes stops working
clutch chatter
because of the custom computer chip, some of the idiot lights randomly come on.

Rims pictured will not be available for purchase, will have replacement 17" rims and tires

Reason for selling: I have a 5 vehicles and a 4th child on the way; need to downsize my 2 door fleet for an upsizing family and purchase a nicer 4 door family and baby friendly car - I don't have time or space for my hobby vehicles for a very long time now.

$1500.00 or best offer
(please don't offer until you've seen the car! - no sight unseen offers please)

Jay
403-889-4747
403-452-3848

Disclaimer: This car has been written off twice - first time - front end damage was professionally rebuilt; 2nd - engine and tranny destroyed by raised storm drain on street - was good time for suspension, engine and transmission upgrade

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a304/barmanjay/PIC-0116.jpg
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a304/barmanjay/rolling-1.jpg

barmanjay
07-21-2009, 09:23 PM
Price drop

$1500

Need to clear up space!

Kloubek
07-22-2009, 10:02 AM
Driven in the car. Good example of an older Z24, and has some definate pep. Bit of a project, but a nice looking car in reasonable condition.

Good, honest seller. :thumbsup: