PDA

View Full Version : WTB Acura RSX (<$15,000)

HondaKid
07-09-2009, 09:04 AM
I am looking for an Acura RSX below the $15,000 mark with lowish kms and a sunroof, an automatic would be a bonus. Need it by the 28th of July.

Not interested in any other type of car.

Cheers.

Close. Car bought.

unkicrackie99
07-09-2009, 10:59 AM
pmed

carzcraz
07-09-2009, 07:18 PM
I would recommend this car, original owner, local Calgary car.

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/270870/for-sale-2002-black-acura-rsx-premium/

HondaKid
07-21-2009, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by carzcraz
I would recommend this car, original owner, local Calgary car.

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/270870/for-sale-2002-black-acura-rsx-premium/

That car has sold.

unkicrackie99
07-21-2009, 10:51 PM
hit up my car :D

HondaKid
07-21-2009, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by unkicrackie99
hit up my car :D

It looks clean, I have looked at a half dozen crap RSXs here in Calgary. I mean really, people need to clean their car to sell it. Most of the cars I have looked at need $1,000 of repairs, windshield, dents, hidden rust, a pro cleaning. The other ones are overpriced and all were a waste of time.

I might be taking a drive out your way, i know your car has plenty to TLC.

Working until the weekend, so no looking until Saturday.

sml
07-22-2009, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by HondaKid

It looks clean, I have looked at a half dozen crap RSXs here in Calgary. I mean really, people need to clean their car to sell it. Most of the cars I have looked at need $1,000 of repairs, windshield, dents, hidden rust, a pro cleaning. The other ones are overpriced and all were a waste of time.

Honestly, my advice to you is that you need to go see the car instead of asking and waiting to see pictures. You were the first person to inquire about the car and you would of had first dibs on it. As for the dent/repairs, if you had seen it in person, you would have seen first hand how little damage it really was and that it only cost a grand total of $300 to fix it at DNT. Best of luck on your search, but if I were you, I would take on a more pro-active approach so you don't let any "gems" slip away.

unkicrackie99
07-22-2009, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by HondaKid

Okay just be sure to let me know when you're coming down. I gotta work till 4pm on Saturday.

Jsen-DC2
07-22-2009, 01:28 PM
pmd

HondaKid
07-25-2009, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by sml

Honestly, my advice to you is that you need to go see the car instead of asking and waiting to see pictures. You were the first person to inquire about the car and you would of had first dibs on it. As for the dent/repairs, if you had seen it in person, you would have seen first hand how little damage it really was and that it only cost a grand total of $300 to fix it at DNT. Best of luck on your search, but if I were you, I would take on a more pro-active approach so you don't let any &quot;gems&quot; slip away.

You might be right but I have looked at five cars in the five far corners of this spread out city, including one out of town. Of the five one is worthy. Your car sold fast after the dents were repaired, you are smarter than the other owners I have visited and as a result you have moved on to another vehicle. I have three days to find one, easy in this town as there are so many for sale.

HondaKid
08-14-2009, 01:12 PM
MODS.... Please close. Car bought.