PDA

View Full Version : Darknights 240...

l/l/rX
11-02-2003, 12:57 AM
hrm..i donno if this is appropriate or not, but i just want to know the status on his car. whats new thats put on it, hows it comming along, almost done? finish date epected for..? and...pics if have any(recent)

Speed_Dreams
11-02-2003, 03:38 PM
Is it still being built?
I didn't know him or know his family. But i know that i would want my family to finish my project. and keep it as a legacy

just my thoguths

403Gemini
11-02-2003, 03:38 PM
Last i heard, his brother was working on it.

sin
11-02-2003, 04:51 PM
we should start a fund to help his brother to do it if he needs

l/l/rX
11-02-2003, 05:28 PM
yea i thought hollywood and a few others were going to finish it off...soo im just wondering hows it comming along.

WBB6
11-02-2003, 06:08 PM
The car is still at Exotic Cars International getting the body work (wide body modifications) finished, I have heard that the father/brother are taking over the car and are going to finish it. But there is still quite alot of body work left to do before it is even close to being finished.

Hollywood
11-02-2003, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by WBB6
The car is still at Exotic Cars International getting the body work (wide body modifications) finished, I have heard that the father/brother are taking over the car and are going to finish it. But there is still quite alot of body work left to do before it is even close to being finished.

Those fuckers at exotic are dragging thier ass. Everything is waiting for it to come out of the body shop.

WBB6
11-02-2003, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by Hollywood

Those fuckers at exotic are dragging thier ass. Everything is waiting for it to come out of the body shop.

Actually it isn't Exotics fault, actually I don't think it is anyone's fault, it's just that many decisions have to be made & that takes time...

Hollywood
11-02-2003, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by WBB6

Actually it isn't Exotics fault, actually I don't think it is anyone's fault, it's just that many decisions have to be made & that takes time...

Decisions my ass, it was supposed to be done the last week of july.

RSeXy
11-02-2003, 09:40 PM
Yes, the car will be driven by Dustin once it is complete. My brother is close friends with him and he also said that the man who hit Orrin and his friend has decided to pay for all the expenses to finish the project.

/////AMG
11-02-2003, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by RSeXy
Yes, the car will be driven by Dustin once it is complete. My brother is close friends with him and he also said that the man who hit Orrin and his friend has decided to pay for all the expenses to finish the project.

Thats very generous of the guy, Does anyone have OLD or new pictures?

missblondie
11-02-2003, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by RSeXy

That is a very generous thing to do.

I knew the guy who was in the passenger seat of the other vehicle, who also passed away, and I hadn't heard that.

Very noble.

l/l/rX
11-02-2003, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by Porsche_944

Thats very generous of the guy, Does anyone have OLD or new pictures?

just go to members ride section for OLD pics. but i havent seen any new pics. but i dont think we should be expecting too much to be done right now, as it seems from what hollywood has said.

Mike09
11-03-2003, 08:52 PM
Unless yo go and Ride Exotic's ass they will take a long time because they have so many thing's on the go! Good luck with the ride Tho!