PDA

View Full Version : Available: Focus Group

TomcoPDR
07-11-2009, 02:08 PM
(Just posting what I got in an email... it's for females and in town, so I don't qualify.)

We are conducting a focus group on shopping habits of women, so this will be a female only group.

GROUP 1: GROUP 2: GROUP 3:
THURSDAY, THURSDAY, THURSDAY,
JULY 23RD JULY 23RD JULY 23RD
AT 12:00 PM AT 3:00 PM AT 5:30 PM
45 – 60 YRS OF AGE 30 – 44 YRS OF AGE 25 – 35 YRS OF AGE

For GROUP 2: ALL RESPONDENTS WILL HAVE AT LEAST ONE CHILD UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE LIVING AT HOME
For GRPS 1&3: GOOD MIX OF WITH AND WITHOUT CHILDREN IN EACH GROUP
GROUP 1: personal income should be $75K but will take 60K if they have a good occupation
GROUP 2: ALL RESPONDENTS WILL HAVE A HOUSEHOLD INCOME UNDER $50,000
GROUP 3: ALL RESPONDENTS WILL HAVE A PERSONAL INCOME OF UNDER $50,000
There is a small homework assignment prior to the group
CAN NOT have done a focus group within the last six months
CAN NOT have done a group in the past on shopping habits

The focus group will last approximately 2 hours. In appreciation for your participation we would offer you ...

GROUPS 1 & 2: $85.00

GROUP 3: $75.00

If you are anyone you know would be interested please email me with the best number to reach you at. I need to speak with you on the phone to sign you up for the group. If you do not qualify please pass onto friends or family that possibly will.
Thank you

--
Elizabeth
Recruiter
Synchro Marketing Research Ltd.
ph:1-877-358-1133 ext.83
fx:1-866-284-0727
[email protected]

TomcoPDR
07-19-2009, 06:24 PM
Thu Aug 6 - 1:00 PM

Ages 25 - 35

We are organizing a focus group to explore issues related to BANKING PRODUCTS.
About 8 people like yourself will be taking part, all of them randomly recruited just like you. For their time, participants will receive a cash gift of $90.00.

Can not work in the following areas:

Bank/Financial Institution / Financial products or services / Legal or paralegal professions
Accounting industry or positions / Consulting in the financial industry / Consulting to a financial institution / Broker

Prior to attending the group we'd like to email you a brief homework exercise to complete and bring with you to the session.

If you or anyone you know would be interested please email me with the best number to reach you at.

--
Elizabeth
Recruiter
Synchro Marketing Research Ltd.
ph:1-877-358-1133 ext.83
fx:1-866-284-0727
[email protected]

To unsubscribe or to change your contact details, please email [email protected]

www.synchroresearch.com