1999 YAMAHA R6
BLUE AND WHITE
APX. 19,000KMS

$3800.00 OBO

Extras:
Full headers and acrapovic exhaust
Dyno Jetted (fast as 06 R6)
Integrated Tail lights (honey comb LED)
Helmet and gloves if needed (used 10 times maybe)

Bads:
Bike needs a bit of work, nothing serious, the shifting lever re-coil spring needs to be replaced, needs oil changes, right end of the handle bar needs to be put in(have part $10.00), small dent on gas tank infront of the seat(not visible due to a tank bra), scraped, and scuffs.

Good: Bike runs good, had it for 3 yearsm drove it about a dozen times, been riding my whole life, started when I was 8 years old on motorcross bikes. Just got bored and into Porsches and GT racing in Toronto now.
Accessories probably cover what the bike is being sold for, so you cant lose. GREAT first bike, or practice bike, you can buy this and sell it in 2 years for the same.

Note: I am in Toronto, and a very busy guy, I am gonna send the bike to repairs soon, but I will up the price after, probably only cost me 300 to do everything plus oil change, etc.

I put this on kijiji a while ago, but got to busy to meet anyone, had a ton of bites. Bike can be viewed in Calgary if you needed by a friend of mine, just give a days notice.

Bike starts fine, has the HID bulbs and a Blue metalic visor.

Call me at 416.779.8018 (texting is best, I screen calls I dont know), or email me at [email protected]

I prob wont check PM to often but ill try.

SORRY I DONT HAVE PIC'S JUST GO SEE IT IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, OR DONT WASTE EACH OTHERS TIME.

THANKS !

Fighters Nation
07-16-2009, 05:43 PM
LOL, maybe i need a picture? No one interested?

wierd

avishal26
07-16-2009, 10:10 PM
^ Definitely put up pictures.

Willing to part the tail-light? I will give you the stock one on mine + cash...

Fighters Nation
07-20-2009, 03:38 PM
First person with 3k takes it

jam_98
07-25-2009, 10:46 AM
pics?

B20EF
07-25-2009, 04:11 PM
He was holding the bike for me but I backed out, back to the first person with the money gets it