PDA

View Full Version : FS: Pitbull + Persa Canario

anhsicun
07-18-2009, 02:19 AM
just wanna see if thier ANY interested as my brother needs to get rid of his dogs since he can't take care of them any more due to his circumstances.

PITBULL - IS AROUND 6 - 7 MONTHS

Persa Canario - IS ABOUT 4 -5 MONTHS

Pitbull - he paid around 1,500 when it was one month old off some one. don't know if it a pure breed but it looks very nice.

info -

the dog is a female name Princess, main colour is black with white down her chest area. the dog is really shy to any new people around her but she'll adjust within a few days of care. the dog has not had any puppy schooling but well behave and learn things quick. the dog has been mostly a house dog and perfer roaming around the house but can stay in the kennal as a long u need it to. i have left it in the kennal for 8 hours no problem.

cammand she knows

- sit
- go to bed ( she will run into the kennal )

Persa Canario - he paid 1,500 when it was one month old off some one. don't know if this a pure breed or not but my brother told me his parents looks the same.

info

the dog name is Buster, and is a black male dog. this dog is more laid back and sorta lazy at times. this dog never had any puppy schooling either but knows some stuff. it would need more training tho since it likes to bite on things basically anything if it not watch over, thats why i also buy a big bone so it has something to bite on. this dog can also stay in the kennal for a long time but i wouldn't leave it roaming the house for a long time as it some time will pee or poop in the house. beside that is a nice dog just like the pitbull.

cammand he knows

- sit
- go to bed ( he will run into the kennal ) - if teh kennal is small like the one i have now since it out grown it, it will not want to go in unless u forec it.

*** forgot to mention both dogs are good with kids since my 12 yr old sister take care of them most of the time. they both don't bite people nor have any accidents biting people. ALSO I WOULD ONLY SELL TO A MATURE RESPONSIBLE PERSON DON'T WANT TO SEE THESE DOGS GET ABUSE.

ASKING - 500 EACH - IF U CAN TAKE THEM BOTH IT WILL BE GREAT SINCE THEY GET ALONG TOGETHER VERY WELL.

CALL403-681 -4402 TAN, FOR MORE INFO

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q304/anhthanh1/princess.jpg

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q304/anhthanh1/buster.jpg

tobypaddock
07-18-2009, 10:52 AM
I have a female Presa Canario that is 6 months old, and to anyone that doesnt know much about the breed, they are amazing dogs - very loving but also very protective (not aggressive, but they let u know when someone's coming to the house) and this is a steal price-wise! i wish i could take him as a buddy for my female. and they are very trainable (lots of them are used in protection work) so with the right person i'm sure Buster could be house-trained and the chewing be limited to just his toys/bones with not too too much effort!
if someone does take him please get in contact with me and we can let our dogs meet up for a play!

kvanderlaag
07-19-2009, 12:40 PM
(Nevermind)