PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1987 mr2, custom black w/red pearl paint, erebuni !!!$6000!!!!

SteveG
11-03-2003, 10:24 AM
Okies its time to sell the project car (completed now) and time to build another, you can check out the site at http://www.3sgtemr2.com/87sale for all the info but i'll give a brief decription here as well

http://www.3sgtemr2.com/87AW11/052103/052103%20000%20cropped.jpg

-Erebuni Style 628, 8 piece FG ground effects kit, custom molded and flushed to the body, Looks factory, Very strong, should never crack like most other bodyshop done installs, This was my 2nd erebuni kit flushed to an MR2 and I learned from the 1st one (done the way a body shop would have, cracked in a couple months, this one is going on 10months w/o even a hint of cracking
-Approx 150,000kms on drivetrain, runs awesome, tranny solid
-Custom Black with red Pearl paint, Professionally done, show quality. Looks black in every light except direct sunlight and then it is a deep and lustrous red colour, similar to the colour of a Cherry when its so red its black
-T-tops w/original Bags
-Black leather interior drivers seat seam is split but can be fixed for reasonably cheap, was going to replace with katzkin anyways
-Ground Control Coilovers
-Falken Azenis 205/50/15's w/about 80% tread
-FULL service history, i have a file folder about an inch thick including the original bill of sale (I am the 3rd owner) Its been immaculately maintained
-Approx 316,000kms on the chassis, All highway mileage.
-car was originally from Alberta but was in Vancouver for a few years and never winter driven

I had originally had this car priced at about $8500 and had numerous interest and tons of people saying they wished they had the money but never came up with it. I am now asking $6000 for it

The reason I am selling is purely to free up some funds for a new winter project (undecided at this point) and the wife says i cant have any more money for a new project until I sell this one, soooooo its gotta go.

Car is gorgeous and everyone who has seen it has fallen in love with it, it truly must be seen in person to appreciate it, couple people in Calgary have seen it including greg over at contemporary and he loved it too :-)

I'm Located in Lethbridge but could deliver to anywhere BC/AB/SASK at the buyers expense (small downpayment req'd)

Car is currently parked till the roads are bare and dry again and then only to be delivered to the buyer, if no-one buys it then its just gonna sit in its nice covered carport until spring, I'll be pulling the insurance off in a week or so, so hurry and buy this thing so i can start a new project for the winter

Steve
[email protected] or [email protected]

PS i created this new message cause the old one would let me change the thread title to reflect the new price

SteveG
11-05-2003, 04:57 PM
*bump*

SteveG
11-09-2003, 05:25 PM
bumping cause i think the kid who was going to buy it is flaking out on me(not confirmed yet), that would be the 3rd one this month that says yes i will buy it i will be there on such and such a day and then never shows up.

But this car is still up for sale for the stupid price of $6000obo and if not sold in the next week will be stored and then be kept and have a 3sgte swapped into it in the spring, Only reason its for sale now is to free up the funds for a winter project

Car is in lethbridge but can be delivered anywhere on the west coast at the buyers expense

Steve

Seanith
11-09-2003, 05:42 PM
the wife says i cant have any more money for a new project until I sell this one, soooooo its gotta go.

:whipped:

BTW this car isn't supercharged is it?

SteveG
11-09-2003, 05:52 PM
not for $6000 it aint :-) hehe paint alone is worth $5000 on this car, but if you were willing to pay $10,000 you could have a 91-95 map sensor based supercharged engine in it, sporting about 170+hp (I specialize in 4age based engine swaps)

steve

Seanith
11-09-2003, 05:54 PM
Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned.

SteveG
11-09-2003, 06:16 PM
88 and 89 and there we only 563 imported into canada for both years according to toyota. If you wanna see some pics of the first mr2 i built you can see them at http://www.3sgtemr2.com/85levin.htm that was my 85 hardtop with a 94 supercharged 4agze putting down 149hp on a gtech (approx 180 flywheel hp)

Steve

shadowz
11-29-2003, 12:33 PM
There were over 1500 imported in 88, 89 is the only real rare year

SteveG
11-29-2003, 02:37 PM
I meant supercharged, and in 88 and 89 there was a combined total of 563 SC mr2's imported into canada according to information relased by toyota

steve