PDA

View Full Version : F.S Couple sets of golf irons

600rr
07-19-2009, 09:55 PM
Hey,
I have three sets of clubs i am looking to sell, two of the sets are custom and pretty rare and the other are just factory cleveland CG1's.

I have a set of right handed mens KZG custom forged irons with project x rifle shafts in them. the shafts are 6.0 stiffness which is between stiff and extra stiff but the shafts feel like any normal stiff shaft (similar to an S300 tru temper) with a little bit more tip stiffness for better feel. These have Golf Pride half chord grips (red and black)

~ $500 OBO

Next i have a set of Nakashima irons in mens right handed. they are forged as well, have project x rifle shafts in them. in a 6.0 stiffness. These irons are very rare and were made at simply golf.
These have Golf Pride half chord grips (red and black)

~ $500 obo

The last set i have are Cleveland CG1 blades (chrome finish) in very good condition, only used them for 2 months. they have tru temper S300 shafts in them. These irons have Lamkin full chord grips (black)

~ $400 OBO

All irons are fit to 1 upright, i can have them back to stock for potential buyers upon request. Prices are negotiable to a certain extent. I will post pictures of the grooves shafts and grips of all irons tomorrow.

Thanks for looking!

600rr
07-31-2009, 11:15 PM
bump!
give me some offers will consider reasonable ones!

Stubby
08-03-2009, 08:20 PM
pics please

GOnSHO
08-03-2009, 08:28 PM
how tall are you??

bigboom
10-01-2009, 09:33 AM
still have any of these for sale?