PDA

View Full Version : Rustixx Pizza!!

Energykenji
07-20-2009, 09:16 PM
Has anyone tried Rustixx pizza?? I had it yesterday at the Sun and Salsa Fest in Kensington. It was awesome!
It was Wood Fired and the girl told me they have been at a few different festivals this summer. They are gonna be at the Folk Fest this weekend. I recommend it for sure!

toyboy88
07-20-2009, 09:41 PM
Yeah, first time I tried it was yesterday at the S&S as well.

Some damn good, thin crust, wood-baked and fresh pizza!

Energykenji
07-28-2009, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by toyboy88
Yeah, first time I tried it was yesterday at the S&S as well.

Some damn good, thin crust, wood-baked and fresh pizza!

That was my fav part of it too...the thin crust! Mmmm

a.mccaffrey
07-05-2010, 05:01 PM
Just had the pizza at Sled Island! They told me they'd be at different festivals all summer!

nonlinear
07-05-2010, 06:27 PM
and you signed up just to tell us that? sure.... :rolleyes:

Gurpy
07-05-2010, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by a.mccaffrey
Just had the pizza at Sled Island! They told me they'd be at different festivals all summer!

Tried it and didn't like it at all, and there's no way in hell I'm going to buy from a company that uses bullshit advertising methods like this.

Energykenji
07-16-2010, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Gurpy

Tried it and didn't like it at all, and there's no way in hell I'm going to buy from a company that uses bullshit advertising methods like this.

Really? I had it last summer and again at Lilac festival this year and it was delicious. Maybe a bad cook that day?

Criticull
07-16-2010, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Energykenji

Really? I had it last summer and again at Lilac festival this year and it was delicious. Maybe a bad cook that day?

Your first post as this user made to defend the other fake post you made? Give it up already.

:thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

Critical
07-16-2010, 05:44 PM
First the bubble tea guy now him. :rofl:

Energykenji
07-19-2010, 05:34 PM
Hmm, not quite sure what is going on with the forum but I am not new to it. I've been a member since last year and have posted alot more then just in this thread. All of my other posts seem to have gone though. What the hell happened?

msommers
07-19-2010, 06:07 PM
It's just like they disappeared! For no reason! :rofl:

1barA4
07-19-2010, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by Energykenji
Hmm, not quite sure what is going on with the forum but I am not new to it. I've been a member since last year and have posted alot more then just in this thread. All of my other posts seem to have gone though. What the hell happened?

He's been posting since 2008...do you really think he made an account 2 years ago, posted in a few threads then lay in wait just to talk about Rustixx pizza?

Then again, this is Beyond. For all I know, 2 years from now I could find out on my 32nd birthday that I've been Rob Anders all along...

beyond_ban
07-19-2010, 07:30 PM
I have never claimed to be a genius, but i believe this post....

Originally posted by nonlinear
and you signed up just to tell us that? sure.... :rolleyes:

... is in reference to this post. OP should be in the clear.

Originally posted by a.mccaffrey

nonlinear
07-19-2010, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by beyond_ban
I have never claimed to be a genius, but i believe this post....

... is in reference to this post. OP should be in the clear.

:thumbsup: note also that a.mccaffrey hasn't made any posts on beyond other than in this thread... so a.mccaffrey is shilling for sure. :thumbsdow

KappaSigma
07-19-2010, 08:31 PM
I had it before and it was nothing special. When I had it it was soggy. Not a fan. Ive had way better.

Energykenji
08-06-2010, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by nonlinear

:thumbsup: note also that a.mccaffrey hasn't made any posts on beyond other than in this thread... so a.mccaffrey is shilling for sure. :thumbsdow

Hmm maybe that person hasn't made any posts cuz they've been banned lol

As for me, I don't come on here that often for a reason. People try to stir up crap for fun here and I have a life besides going on forums doing that. lol