PDA

View Full Version : LF: Certfied Electrician

ExtraSlow
07-20-2009, 09:41 PM
The conduit the comes out from my Power Meter is loose, and needs reattaching. I've been told by a retired electrician that the previous guy used the wrong part, and that's why it's not holding properly. Anyway, since this is directly on my Electrical Meter, I don't want o mess around with doing it myself or with anyone who isn't qualified. Looking for Journeyman or Master Electrician to do this job.

TurboZombie
07-21-2009, 08:04 AM
Contact Amp 'n' Out Electric and ask for AL, he's a master electrician. 403-283-5973 or 403-703-8661 :thumbsup:

Tik-Tok
07-21-2009, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by ExtraSlow
The conduit the comes out from my Power Meter is loose, and needs reattaching. I've been told by a retired electrician that the previous guy used the wrong part, and that's why it's not holding properly. Anyway, since this is directly on my Electrical Meter, I don't want o mess around with doing it myself or with anyone who isn't qualified. Looking for Journeyman or Master Electrician to do this job.

If it's on your electric meter, it may be Enmax's problem. Call them and see if they'll fix it.

ExtraSlow
07-21-2009, 09:45 AM
Yeah, I called Enmax and it's not thier problem, it's mine.
I was hoping someone else would deal with it.

R154
07-21-2009, 12:17 PM
Mike Teleki
Phone: 403.680.5212

Tell him Adam sent you... He is VERY reasonable and a certifieed electrician.

Jim Rome99
08-02-2009, 09:22 PM
Where do you live, if it's close to my house I'll swing by and tell you what needs to be done. It's probably something very cheap like a new EMT strap, not worth paying a real company to do it for you. You can probably buy the part at Home Depot for less than a dollar and install it yourself with a cordless drill and a 10X1 screw.