PDA

View Full Version : Sat Tests

DUBBED
11-03-2003, 06:59 PM
Anyone know where I can take the SAT tests required to go to school in the U.S.A.? I might be going to school in nevada next fall and need to take them A.S.A.P.!!!

tommy1223
11-03-2003, 07:23 PM
SAT IS GAY!!!

BURN IT...BURN IT!!!!!

go to www.collegeboard.com it will show u palces where u can take it. i dont know about canada tho.

Ben
11-03-2003, 07:37 PM
1460 baby! And I just took it for the hell of it, hahaha. It was free.

GTS Jeff
11-03-2003, 08:21 PM
talk to one of those counselor ppls at your school/university. they hook u up.

DUBBED
11-03-2003, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
talk to one of those counselor ppls at your school/university. they hook u up.

i asked an advisor at mount royal... she said no they didnt offer them and no she had no idea where i could take one... advisor my ass

roopi
11-04-2003, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by DUBBED

i asked an advisor at mount royal... she said no they didnt offer them and no she had no idea where i could take one... advisor my ass

go back there and tell that dumb bitch you want to talk to someone who actually has a brain and maybe attended post-secondary education not just a receptionist.

i have never seen a school that doesn't offer info about writing SAT's.

AquamosH
11-04-2003, 09:30 AM
There's that place at U of C across from Career Services. I think it's called the Renert Centre. If you have no luck at Mount Royal try there.

itsnotaDUB
11-04-2003, 03:38 PM
i would try bowvally college, i bet they offer it. if not just search teh net, you gotta find something

GTS Jeff
11-04-2003, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by DUBBED

i asked an advisor at mount royal... she said no they didnt offer them and no she had no idea where i could take one... advisor my ass give it to her up the bum. wont solve anything, but hey..anal is anal

Paul
11-05-2003, 11:15 AM
Hey i was planning on going to UNLV, i went down for an interview with one of the counselor's down there and everything. Then i found out "out-of-state" fee's (being a Canadian Citizen) were going to mount up to an additional $7000 USD per (can't remember if it was year or semester) anyways it was crazy expensive. But from what i hear and saw they have a very good Management Faculty.

Crazy nice campus as well.

Good Luck