PDA

View Full Version : Spotted: Asshole parking



Pages : [1] 2

D'z Nutz
07-22-2009, 02:05 PM
Saw this last night after the movies.

Taking up two spots is annoying, but in some way I can understand. But three? :banghead:

D'z Nutz
07-22-2009, 02:06 PM
Actually, it's a bit more than 3 since his ass is hanging over the back spots...

Hamann
07-22-2009, 02:10 PM
See that all the Time up at Sunridge whenever I go to movies, and they pretty much never do it way in the back, its always relatively close to the entrance. :whipped:

7thgenvic
07-22-2009, 02:10 PM
I wouldn't do it.....but shit heads like that deserve to have their valve stems pulled

Kloubek
07-22-2009, 02:10 PM
That's close to taking up 5 spots.

Redneck ass.

Pahnda
07-22-2009, 02:11 PM
Lets go on dun to them thar cineema to watch us a homo, HAR HAR hicks

2EFNFAST
07-22-2009, 02:14 PM
:)
http://coreldraw.com/cfs-filesystemfile.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.PostAttachments/00.00.04.48.55/Key.jpg

Pahnda
07-22-2009, 02:19 PM
^^
Then we would have a dumber asshole :facepalm:



I'm all for putting a "Way to park like an inbred hick" note on his window though.

B4tMan
07-22-2009, 02:19 PM
it's sideways so people can see the HD badge

powerful / expensive trucks

spike98
07-22-2009, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by 2EFNFAST
:)
http://coreldraw.com/cfs-filesystemfile.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.PostAttachments/00.00.04.48.55/Key.jpg

-1

No matter how much an asshole/dick/cunt/whore anyone is, no rides, $100 or $100000 should be keyed.

Wait for the guy if your balsy. Or leave him a note expressing how you feel.

Or let the air out of his tires haha.

ExtraSlow
07-22-2009, 02:36 PM
Yeah, don't key the truck.
I drive a shitbox beater truck, and some asshole keyed it. Despite the fact that the truck has serious rust problems, getting keyed felt like a kick in the junk.

scat19
07-22-2009, 02:39 PM
The "don't touch another man's car" rule applies to letting air out of his tires.

He's a douche for doing it, but did it REALLY effect your day?

freshprince1
07-22-2009, 02:41 PM
www.iparklikeanidiot.com


Basically, when you find someone parking like an idiot, slap on a sticker, take a photo and throw the picture online.

Got my stickers last year, I keep them in my glove box. They usually end up going on big trucks like this - and my friends' cars.

The company goes to lengths to explaint hat the stickers are low-tack and peel off easily leaving no residue and taking no paint with it.

cocoabrova
07-22-2009, 02:52 PM
It's cuz it's a Harley-Davidson F350 yO!!!!

B4tMan
07-22-2009, 02:53 PM
^ you spent money on this ?

shitty move with your stickers, just like calling in the tow

scat19
07-22-2009, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by freshprince1
www.iparklikeanidiot.com


Basically, when you find someone parking like an idiot, slap on a sticker, take a photo and throw the picture online.

Got my stickers last year, I keep them in my glove box. They usually end up going on big trucks like this - and my friends' cars.

The company goes to lengths to explaint hat the stickers are low-tack and peel off easily leaving no residue and taking no paint with it.

Most of the pictures on the front page are phootshopped. Heck, I'd say 80% are. Retarded.

Zhariak
07-22-2009, 02:59 PM
I hate people that park like this. The mental issues a person might have to think his vehicle is more safe being parked like a douche bag then just parking normal is just idiotic.

No matter what, I believe in the whole "Never touch a man's ride" rule. And I would never do anything as I have better things to do.

I have so many stories of douche bags doing more idiotic things parking, but I'm not even going to mention it as I'm sure some of them are beyond members.

Like who do we even blame for putting these retarded thoughts in douche bags minds? Like where does someone get the mental want to do something like this, and to think it's cool?

The parents?

People are whacked these days.

aln
07-22-2009, 03:04 PM
i have some of these printed and left in my car for people that park like assholes. i printed them out for fun but they actually work (i used to work in the mall).

youparklikeanasshole.com (http://www.youparklikeanasshole.com/give.html)

Kloubek
07-22-2009, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by scat19


Most of the pictures on the front page are phootshopped. Heck, I'd say 80% are. Retarded.

Whaaaa...? You mean the sticker on the figher jet isn't real?

I'm beginning to think you just can't believe what you see on the 'net...

Tik-Tok
07-22-2009, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by aln
i have some of these printed and left in my car for people that park like assholes. i printed them out for fun but they actually work (i used to work in the mall).

youparklikeanasshole.com (http://www.youparklikeanasshole.com/give.html)

I like this one. Think I'll print a few myself.

freshprince1
07-22-2009, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by B4tMan
^ you spent money on this ?

shitty move with your stickers, just like calling in the tow

They were bought mostly as a joke. Seemed funny at the time.

bituerbo
07-22-2009, 04:59 PM
If I'm in my winter beater I'll park as close as humanly possible, blocking in their drivers door. Got a door ding from it once before, but it was worth it.

Kennyredline
07-22-2009, 10:06 PM
What a shock, another douche in a pickup.

KRyn
07-22-2009, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by bituerbo
If I'm in my winter beater I'll park as close as humanly possible, blocking in their drivers door. Got a door ding from it once before, but it was worth it.

It would be fun to buy a pair of beaters and block buddies car on both sides. Making it impossible for him to get into his car.

richardchan2002
07-22-2009, 10:34 PM
Why does everyone think it was a guy? My bet is that it was the best effort from a woman who tried to park about 100 times and then gave up.

FLARE
07-22-2009, 11:34 PM
^ haha priceless

Dope7
07-22-2009, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by Kennyredline
What a shock, another douche in a pickup. :poosie:

ShermanEF9
07-23-2009, 01:20 AM
http://www.zazzle.ca/parking_violation_business_card-240191552977642098

dino_martini
07-23-2009, 01:47 AM
Thats a pretty dick parking job. But I liked the Harley Davidson F-Series. The new F150 is pretty slick in HD trim.

TC06
07-23-2009, 01:57 AM
The truck beside him in the first picture is the same one as his without the decals!

yoda124
07-23-2009, 02:04 AM
friend parked in two spaces far back at deerfoot mall once and he didn't even mean it.Had his new car keyed.Fucking idiots.As for this guy in the truck,I don't agree with the way he parked but then again he wouldn't park that way if idiots would be more careful opening their doors and dinging other peoples cars.

luv2ride_bikes
07-23-2009, 07:18 AM
Too bad you can't get these vehicles towed for parking like this

Sugarphreak
07-23-2009, 07:49 AM
....

Zhariak
07-23-2009, 11:20 AM
I've parked to go watch a movie before... Noone else in parking lot.

I get out, and now theres two cars beside me. Literally less then a foot of space on each side.... I'm having a panick attack...

So I walk behind the cars and jump in through my back hatch... Climb over the back seats, climb over the seond seats, and get in the drivers... I pull out... Open my door to see what kind of damage was done by these people getting out of their vehicles (since they had no room on their other sides either).

TO MY SURPRISE!!!!!

There was NO damage... The layer of dust wasn't even disturbed on the paint :) At this point I felt a smudge of hope for the human race :) God bless those people! They must have climbed out the back of their vehicle or something to get out of their vehicles... When they could have easily fucked mine up :)

I almost wanted to write a note and put it on their windshield saying "Thank you for not scuffing my paint or denting my door, we need more people like you!"

scat19
07-23-2009, 11:24 AM
Or they were buddies and had their driver doors facing away from your car and did it on purpose.

Zhariak
07-23-2009, 11:31 AM
Nope, one dude backed in like me...
The other parked in forward...

I should have had war wounds on both sides...

BigMass
07-23-2009, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Sugarphreak
I can understand some people taking up two spots, some areas in this city have really tight parking stalls and it is a garunteed door ding if there is no open parking away from the entrance. The bigger your car the more likely you are going to have some fat guy trying to squeeze through and throwing his door into yours.

I usually go out of my way to park to one side or another of a stall without going over the line if there is a really shitty car parked becide it... shitty cars = people who don't care.

I made the mistake of parking in a small stall near Smugglers Inn about a year ago because I was running a few minutes behind for a reservation... stupid blue Saturn becides me put a giant ding in my door, fucking prick.

Taking up 3 or more spots is really ignorant though

he's driving a big ol' hick truck... who cares if it gets door dings. He's ignorant just for driving that monstrosity

freshprince1
07-23-2009, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by BigMass


He's ignorant just for driving that monstrosity


:facepalm:

Ferio_vti
07-24-2009, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by KRyn


It would be fun to buy a pair of beaters and block buddies car on both sides. Making it impossible for him to get into his car.

My buddy did the opposite. He squeezed his then '81 Civic into a sweet spot between two badly parked SUV's. Then he hopped out the hatch back :thumbsup:

Sugarphreak
07-24-2009, 02:38 PM
....

D_flore
07-24-2009, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Sugarphreak
I can understand some people taking up two spots, some areas in this city have really tight parking stalls and it is a garunteed door ding if there is no open parking away from the entrance. The bigger your car the more likely you are going to have some fat guy trying to squeeze through and throwing his door into yours.


Its easy to get into a any car if ure not fat lol. Could also solve world food shortage if people ate what they needed. I hate North America for this

jonnycat
07-24-2009, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by BigMass


he's driving a big ol' hick truck... who cares if it gets door dings. He's ignorant just for driving that monstrosity

So much fail, so few words.

Unknown303
07-25-2009, 09:30 AM
I drive a 3/4 tonne I find a lot of parking lots have brutally narrow stalls. Although I'd never take that many spots but I do usually pull in somewhere in the back of the lot take up two and mines a extended cab long box so unless you want me hanging really far into the isle I sometimes even have the backend hanging into the 2 behind me. If you don't like it don't park in the back of the lot near me. Problem solved.


Originally posted by B4tMan
it's sideways so people can see the HD badge

powerful / expensive trucks

Fords don't have the HD badge.

spikerS
07-25-2009, 10:54 AM
I went out to the Bass pro shop with my wife a few months back while she was still preggo. we were in my truck, and it was quite busy there. we managed to find a spot that I could back my truck into, and there was a motorcycle spot beside it. since there was still snow on the roads, i angle parked into the regular stall, and the motorcycle stall, so that if someone parked beside me, my wife could still open her door and get in comfortably.

when we came out, some civic with a pretty nice paint job, intentionally angle parked beside my truck as well, half in the stall my truck was in, half in the one next to it, and stopped well back of the curb so that his back 1/4 panel blocked the passenger door.

I opened the door a few times anyways, just to see if i could fit. funny how it took like 6 tries before I gave up and tried going in the driver's side door. I hope he enjoyed the door "dings"

back on topic tho, what he did is over the top.

speedog
07-25-2009, 11:25 AM
Keep some of these in your glove box...

Parking Ticket (http://www.telusplanet.net/public/slugs/p-tkt.ppt)

dino_martini
07-25-2009, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by Unknown303
I drive a 3/4 tonne I find a lot of parking lots have brutally narrow stalls. Although I'd never take that many spots but I do usually pull in somewhere in the back of the lot take up two and mines a extended cab long box so unless you want me hanging really far into the isle I sometimes even have the backend hanging into the 2 behind me. If you don't like it don't park in the back of the lot near me. Problem solved.



Fords don't have the HD badge.

I think by HD he means Harley Davidson. :dunno:

Unknown303
07-25-2009, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by dino_martini


I think by HD he means Harley Davidson. :dunno:

Oooh well played. :banghead:

Kennyredline
07-26-2009, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by spikers
I went out to the Bass pro shop with my wife a few months back while she was still preggo. we were in my truck, and it was quite busy there. we managed to find a spot that I could back my truck into, and there was a motorcycle spot beside it. since there was still snow on the roads, i angle parked into the regular stall, and the motorcycle stall, so that if someone parked beside me, my wife could still open her door and get in comfortably.

when we came out, some civic with a pretty nice paint job, intentionally angle parked beside my truck as well, half in the stall my truck was in, half in the one next to it, and stopped well back of the curb so that his back 1/4 panel blocked the passenger door.

I opened the door a few times anyways, just to see if i could fit. funny how it took like 6 tries before I gave up and tried going in the driver's side door. I hope he enjoyed the door "dings"

back on topic tho, what he did is over the top.
To be sure of this...you parked in a reg. stall AND a motorcycle stall('cause you assumed no motorcycles would be out), someone took exception to your parking(or, maybe they really thought that's how they were supposed to park) and you intentionally damaged their vehicle...is this correct?

spikerS
07-26-2009, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by Kennyredline

To be sure of this...you parked in a reg. stall AND a motorcycle stall('cause you assumed no motorcycles would be out), someone took exception to your parking(or, maybe they really thought that's how they were supposed to park) and you intentionally damaged their vehicle...is this correct?

pretty much. the faggot parked like that intentionally as he was like 3 feet back from the curb, and was so close to the truck, i could barely fit in between sideways.

Yes, i took 2 spots, 1 I imagine was a motorcycle spot as it was only about 2 feet wide, and next to a curb.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a334/Snorakk/parking.jpg

Kennyredline
07-27-2009, 06:02 PM
:facepalm:

spikerS
07-27-2009, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by Kennyredline
:facepalm:

that's all you got?

Man, I was hoping for something more.

Disoblige
07-27-2009, 06:30 PM
So it was a civic with a nice paint job, I assume it's modded in some way too? It would be hilarious if theres a member on here who was that car :rofl:

spikerS
07-27-2009, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Disoblige
So it was a civic with a nice paint job, I assume it's modded in some way too? It would be hilarious if theres a member on here who was that car :rofl:

that would be funny. But when someone becomes an ass like that, when I take all the care I can to park further away from the doors, take care that I am not taking up another regular size stall, and come out to find someone has intentionally tried to block me in or "send a message", they need to realize that I don't care about my truck that much, esp when I am doing it so that my 8 month preggo wife can get in and out of the truck comfortably. I had purposefully parked that way to avoid having someone park beside it and block in that side.

I hope that what ever the cost was to have it removed will persuade them in the future not to be an ass.

xorina
07-27-2009, 06:49 PM
dude grow up, u parked like an ass. and stop saying, my peggo wife, oh NO my peggo wife!
y didnt u just take up more of the motorcycle line, so u didnt have to angle park? put ur side close to the wall?

spikerS
07-27-2009, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by xorina
dude grow up, u parked like an ass. and stop saying, my peggo wife, oh NO my peggo wife!
y didnt u just take up more of the motorcycle line, so u didnt have to angle park? put ur side close to the wall?

lrn 2 speek.

i angle parked so that someone WOULD NOT park right along side for ease of access for the passenger side. I backed in so that my truck would not be sticking out into the lane.

please explain to me how I parked like an ass here?

I think you need to grow up, and learn english.

*edit* and yes, it has EVERYTHING to do with the preggo wife. when your balls drop and you end up getting your future wife pregnant, come talk to me then.

xorina
07-27-2009, 06:57 PM
i dont think a second d-bag would park 3" from ur pass door, u caused that to happen to ur-self. Yes like the whole world knows...u need extra rooom for ur wife.

spikerS
07-27-2009, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by xorina
i dont think a second d-bag would park 3" from ur pass door, u caused that to happen to ur-self. Yes like the whole world knows...u need extra rooom for ur wife.

well, obviously you don't think so well huh? I would ask you if your mother dropped you on your head as a child, but i think it is quite apparent.

I caused this, by parking well away from the front of the store, where no one else was parked, and took up a regular stall, and a motorcycle stall. someone parks that close, and it is my fault?

go home troll, and that was a pathetic attempt to insult my wife.

trikypenguin
07-27-2009, 07:07 PM
Why didn't you just drive in straight so your wife was getting in/out in the motorcycle stall?

spikerS
07-27-2009, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by trikypenguin
Why didn't you just drive in straight so your wife was getting in/out in the motorcycle stall?

my truck is fairly long, if i nose in, the back end of the truck protrudes into the driving lane. When i back in, the back of the truck will go over the median and then I don't block traffic. Just a habit more than anything.

xorina
07-27-2009, 07:11 PM
okay im going home, next time...this happens write sgins all over ur truck saying "i have to angle park, becuse i need room. i hope u understand?" kk

Shlade
07-27-2009, 07:12 PM
what the fuck is the matter with you guys? who gives a fuck if he parked and took 2 lanes

move your fat asses a little bit further from that stall and walk your lazy ass over to your destinaton

jesus fuck some people on here have nothing better to do than complain about the dumbest shit, GROW THE FUCK UP

badatusrnames
07-27-2009, 07:18 PM
If you had a car with a nice paint job, why would you be stupid enough to pull a stunt like the guy did to Spikers and risk door dings?

Regardless, I just wanted to share this. Went to Denny's the other night after boating. Two boats + two trucks = ~10 parking spaces for four people. Beat that.

Kona9
07-27-2009, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by xorina
okay im going home, next time...this happens write sgins all over ur truck saying "i have to angle park, becuse i need room. i hope u understand?" kk

I think it is time for you to take your rock filled head outta your ass.

Seriously.

B4tMan
07-27-2009, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by freshprince1


They were bought mostly as a joke. Seemed funny at the time.
:)

Kennyredline
07-27-2009, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by spikers


that would be funny. But when someone becomes an ass like that, when I take all the care I can to park further away from the doors, take care that I am not taking up another regular size stall, and come out to find someone has intentionally tried to block me in or "send a message", they need to realize that I don't care about my truck that much, esp when I am doing it so that my 8 month preggo wife can get in and out of the truck comfortably. I had purposefully parked that way to avoid having someone park beside it and block in that side.

I hope that what ever the cost was to have it removed will persuade them in the future not to be an ass.

You had so many options...leave a note, wait for buddy to come back and get up in his face, maybe scare the fuck out of the smug prick...but you slammed your door into (his) car, which is a pretty shitty thing to do, considering the "crime". Cudos to you for looking out for your PREGNANT WIFE, but maybe next time;
-Drop your PREGNANT WIFE off close to the door,so she doesn't have to walk all the way to the door in the cold.
-Trade one of your redneck-mobiles for something that your PREGNANT WIFE would have an easier time getting in and out of.
Your attitude is so typical of anyone that drives a pickup, I see it all day, everyday, and I know that car drivers can be douchebags as well, but every single time I see a pickup, it's being driven aggressively, like EVERYTIME...lol...what is that?

spikerS
07-27-2009, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by Kennyredline


You had so many options...leave a note, wait for buddy to come back and get up in his face, maybe scare the fuck out of the smug prick...but you slammed your door into (his) car, which is a pretty shitty thing to do, considering the "crime". Cudos to you for looking out for your PREGNANT WIFE, but maybe next time;
-Drop your PREGNANT WIFE off close to the door,so she doesn't have to walk all the way to the door in the cold.
-Trade one of your redneck-mobiles for something that your PREGNANT WIFE would have an easier time getting in and out of.
Your attitude is so typical of anyone that drives a pickup, I see it all day, everyday, and I know that car drivers can be douchebags as well, but every single time I see a pickup, it's being driven aggressively, like EVERYTIME...lol...what is that?

option a, leave a note : yeah, he is really going to learn his lesson there. I am sorry, but you parked really close to my truck. I know you were trying to be a douche bag, but I was still able to leave.

option B, get in his face: While that option does appeal to me, as I would probably end up doing alot more than getting in his face, my wife would kill me. Honestly, no sarcasm here at all, I love this option.

the better half wanted to walk, I am not going to go real far into it, but the truck has stiffer suspension and physical activity can induce labour, hence why we were in the truck and walking from the back of the parking lot.

the way i did it, it provided a real consequence to his actions for parking that close. you may think that it is redneck, and it probably is. there are a few of you that know me on this board, and they know i dont take that kind of shit. You call me a red neck for driving a truck? well, how about i call you a nazi because you drive a german made vehicle? I too can make that generalization of almost all the people i see driving a VW are skin heads and have aryan nation stickers on the bumper.

I have read alot of your posts, and without fail, if there is a truck involved, they are scumbag rednecks. I see this as complete and utter ignorance on your part, that you are that narrow minded. Not everyone drives a S13 or VW jetta or a civic.

oh yeah, and my redneck mobiles, my wife chose the Jeep, and can get in and out just fine.

Kennyredline
07-28-2009, 12:18 PM
^^
Lol, well the nazi thing is kind of funny, but I'm not generalizing pickup drivers without just cause. Like I said, I see trucks on a scary regular basis doing the most aggressive driving, worse than cabbies, worse than courier vehicles...
A good example, yesterday, I left my building, and exactly one block away, a pickup was behind a woman, they were both making left turns, the woman signaled to make an immediate right into a 7-11 parking lot, perfectly legal, not driving like an idiot at all. The guy in the pickup is RIGHT up her ass, shaking his head, waving his arms around, I could actually hear him say "hurry the fuck up!!!" After she pulled into the parking lot, he floored it, I watched him in my side mirror, he must have gotten up to about 70 km/hr before he let off( this is in a 50km/hr zone.) The light changes for me, I make my left turn, a block away, is a crosswalk, lights are flashing, a peddie is almost halfway across, a pickup goes flying by in the lane next to me, completley oblivious to the pedestrian. At this point, I have been driving for maybe 3-4 minutes!!
I make generalizations about pickup drivers because they deserve it. you can't call me a nazi VW driver, 'cause I don't drag people out of thier homes and gas them. I call you a douchebag pickup driver because of what you did to that guys car in the parking lot, and because of all the other crap I see; how do you know that guy will even learn any lesson at all??
I bet you might be a cool guy, I hope your kid pops out ok, but I'll never understand this aggressive,hostile attitude truckers have.

spikerS
07-28-2009, 01:03 PM
no, you are generalizing me, and putting me in the same stereotype as the driver you just witnessed, basing my PARKING job, with how other people DRIVE. apples to oranges no?

I know he learned his lesson because of the nice door ding i left. he would have to pay out of pocket to have it fixed, knowing that because he tried to be an ass.

kid came out fine btw, and glad you saw the humor in the nazi joke.

89s1
07-28-2009, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by spikers


my truck is fairly long, if i nose in, the back end of the truck protrudes into the driving lane. When i back in, the back of the truck will go over the median and then I don't block traffic. Just a habit more than anything.

Translation: My wife is fat.

heavyD
07-28-2009, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by Shlade
what the fuck is the matter with you guys? who gives a fuck if he parked and took 2 lanes

move your fat asses a little bit further from that stall and walk your lazy ass over to your destinaton

jesus fuck some people on here have nothing better to do than complain about the dumbest shit, GROW THE FUCK UP

We do. If you don't want door dings or scratches park at the end of the lot not in the middle taking up three spots. It makes youre vehicle more of a target for vandalism because it's recognized universally as a gay maneuver.

spikerS
07-28-2009, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by 89s1


Translation: My wife is fat.

you want to stand behind that, PM me your address. otherwise smartass, remove it.

BigMass
07-28-2009, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by spikers


you want to stand behind that, PM me your address. otherwise smartass, remove it.

1) you admitted to parking like an asshole
2) you admitted to vandalizing someone's car
3) you're threatening to go to someone's house and beat them up over an internet post

What’s wrong with you?

whiskas
07-28-2009, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by spikers


you want to stand behind that, PM me your address. otherwise smartass, remove it.

Post pics of the wife

spikerS
07-28-2009, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by BigMass


1) you admitted to parking like an asshole
2) you admitted to vandalizing someone's car
3) you're threatening to go to someone's house and beat them up over an internet post

What’s wrong with you?

1) did no such thing. read my previous posts. I parked at the back, and took up an extra motorcycle spot. someone else decided to park next to me.

2) yes i did.

3) your mother is a fat whore and you don't know who your father is. regardless if it is true or not, you want to pop me now. Damn right, you insult my family, I will come after you.

nothing is wrong with me, read the PM i sent you earlier. shows what happens when you try to help.

7thgenvic
07-28-2009, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by spikers


1) did no such thing. read my previous posts. I parked at the back, and took up an extra motorcycle spot. someone else decided to park next to me.

2) yes i did.

3) your mother is a fat whore and you don't know who your father is. regardless if it is true or not, you want to pop me now. Damn right, you insult my family, I will come after you.

nothing is wrong with me, read the PM i sent you earlier. shows what happens when you try to help.

e-thuggin at its finest... :) I really hope someone pops your tires :)

BigMass
07-28-2009, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by spikers


nothing is wrong with me, read the PM i sent you earlier. shows what happens when you try to help.

you sent me a PM?

Kardon
07-28-2009, 02:44 PM
Why don't you just let your fat ass wife (yeh I bet shes preggo) out of your truck in front of the entrance and then you go park your truck like a normal person who didn't get there license out of a cracker jack box? :dunno:

spikerS
07-28-2009, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Kardon
Why don't you just let your fat ass wife (yeh I bet shes preggo) out of your truck in front of the entrance and then you go park your truck like a normal person who didn't get there license out of a cracker jack box? :dunno:

why don't you get an education? reading > you. that question has already been answered, or do you still need a copy of run spot run?

Kardon
07-28-2009, 03:08 PM
Since when is it impossible to properly park a 4 door truck? I've done it plenty of times, again why don't you drop your obese wife off at the door and you go park where you can properly park? Are you just as fat as your wife and can't stand more than 10 feet of pure exercise?

Orbie
07-28-2009, 03:29 PM
Holy crap, people need to calm down.

It is a legitimate question though spikers, dropping off your wife at the front is a reasonable option, even if your wife wanted to walk to the front instead why couldn't you have just lined up to reverse straight into a parking spot then just let your wife out first before you backed in? Same thing when you guys were leaving, you get in the truck first, pull out a bit and then your wife would have plenty of room to hop in. Whenever I'm parked in a tight spot and have passengers that's what I do.

Who knows what the other guy parking next to you was thinking obviously he was an idiot, but I would suppose if you would have reversed into the spot properly there probably wouldn't have been any issues.

xorina
07-28-2009, 03:30 PM
So i was at TnT supermarket right, and i drive a 4ton suv...so im there with my partner. I deside to take up 2 parking stalls, becuse my hubby needs room to get out (and me too ;) ) So we do our shopping and stuff, i come out....to find some a**hole put his/hers f***en shopping cart right next to my suv!!! with a new pink paint job!!! im like wtf...omg! I did this so people would know i need the extra room, god people can be soooo ignorant! So i waited for the A**hole to come back. Then i see this old chinese lady, aim her cart for the one right next too mine! So i opened my door and gave her cart a nice little ding, Me and bf took off as fast we could.

spikerS
07-28-2009, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Orbie


Who knows what the other guy parking next to you was thinking obviously he was an idiot, but I would suppose if you would have reversed into the spot properly there probably wouldn't have been any issues.


you are completely right. If I had backed in like a normally do, there is a good chance nothing would have happened. But I took the extra time to find a spot at the back of the lot, parked in such a way that even if i only took the 1 spot, the motorcycle spot would not be in use. why the civic owner felt the need to try and box me in is beyond me.

we were in the truck and driving around and walking through the parking lot and store on the advice of the doctors to try and get my wife to go into labour, hence why we were in the truck and walking through the parking lot. Didn't do us any good anyways as the doctors ended up inducing her.

anyways, thank you for the mature reply Orbie, I am done in this thread anyways.

Mar
07-28-2009, 04:41 PM
Don't they have stalls in front of the door for expecting mothers?

89s1
07-28-2009, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by spikers


you want to stand behind that, PM me your address. otherwise smartass, remove it.

You're more than welcome to prove me wrong. The request for wife pics has already been put forth.

Until then tough guy, go practice parking that big'ol truck of yours.

:drama:

npham
07-28-2009, 08:42 PM
If Spikers was parked at the back of the lot, and that lot is never full, why did some fuckhead have to park next to him in a lame attempt at a joke. Civic got what it deserved in the door dings. If he were parking at the front of lot, like a douche, than blame him all you want...let the air out of tires. But by parking in the back of an empty-ish lot you are trying to be the nice guy, instead of making parking a complete fuck-show at the front of the lot. Wouldn't most of you rather that trucks, trucks with trailers, etc be parked at the back of the lot?

Zhariak
07-28-2009, 08:50 PM
Watch it just being referred to as the back of the lot (ie. the spots are actually right in front of stores, just across from whoever this dude went...

I still believe with the "Never touch a man's ride law"

texasnick
07-29-2009, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by spikers

the way i did it, it provided a real consequence to his actions for parking that close.

So by your logic, if someone who had been riding a bike that day wanted to park, you would be fine with them kicking the crap out of your truck for "parking that close" to a motorcycle stall?

You're telling people to grow up, but you are the one who got all pissy when someone parked too close to you, decided to VANDALIZE someone else's property, and then just walked off without saying anything to the guy like some skinny 15 yo punk kid?

Sugarphreak
07-29-2009, 12:19 PM
The guy was deliberate and intentionally trying to make a point by boxing him in because of the way he parked

Zhariak
07-29-2009, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by D'z Nutz
Saw this last night after the movies.

Taking up two spots is annoying, but in some way I can understand. But three? :banghead:


OMG... LoL

The same guy (The pic of the the Harley Davidson edition ford truck) was parked at South Center in the parking lot across from Shoppers at 2:40PM today parked taking up like 2-3 spots...

I was gonna take pics, but I was late for a meeting...

KrisYYC
07-29-2009, 04:22 PM
I don't totally agree with the "never touch a man's ride" law. Actions need to have consequences.

Some people deserve car dings etc. just like some people deserve a kick in the teeth. The pussy way of letting things slide teaches nothing.

Zhariak
07-29-2009, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by KrisYYC
I don't totally agree with the "never touch a man's ride" law. Actions need to have consequences.

Some people deserve car dings etc. just like some people deserve a kick in the teeth. The pussy way of letting things slide teaches nothing.

I'm sorry bro but I don't agree with this...

To often people's vehicles get fucked up because of accident's or misunderstandings...

People make accidents all the time, or don't understand what they are doing...

People who are retards always get back to them what's coming. It's called Karma... Who knows, the person could have came from a shitty home that taught the dude to be a douche... He could have a shitty life... People who do fucked up things do it for fucked up reasons... So Fuck em... In the end they will get what's coming to them...

Zhariak
07-29-2009, 06:05 PM
I still can't believe I saw the same guy that the OP posted about today...

Does this dude park in multiple spots everywhere he goes?

Sugarphreak
07-29-2009, 09:59 PM
...

Zhariak
07-30-2009, 06:57 AM
Before I purchased my nice ride. I used to know that if you parked far away that's when your shit gets fucked up.

People know you are parking far away, so they want to fuck j0 shit up.... If you have a nice car it even makes it that much worse.

Through the years, I've realized that if you park kinda close up to the front, or even halfway out... Even with a HUGE ass fucking 19 foot long vehicle. As long as you park in a decent spot most people don't do shit.

With this being said keep in mind that there are still some people that think reversing is a crime...

I can't tell you enough how sick and tired I am of people putting up "NO REVERSING INTO STALLS". My vehicle is 19 feet long, if I reverse the back portion (in certian cases) can go over the curb until my tire actually hits the curb... Means I don't stick out further.

I've had people FREAK out at me for backing up. I don't understand why. Even without the backing up cam, radar sensors, and my mirrors that automatically turn down in reverse I could still park it without any problems.

viff3r
07-31-2009, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by xorina
So i was at TnT supermarket right, and i drive a 4ton suv...so im there with my partner. I deside to take up 2 parking stalls, becuse my hubby needs room to get out (and me too ;) ) So we do our shopping and stuff, i come out....to find some a**hole put his/hers f***en shopping cart right next to my suv!!! with a new pink paint job!!! im like wtf...omg! I did this so people would know i need the extra room, god people can be soooo ignorant! So i waited for the A**hole to come back. Then i see this old chinese lady, aim her cart for the one right next too mine! So i opened my door and gave her cart a nice little ding, Me and bf took off as fast we could.
umm....wat


+1 to spikers. Little ricer got what he deserved. Kid must be a pretty huge tard to think that he could park like that next to you and NOT have his shit dinged up.

exodus989
08-02-2009, 06:08 PM
Oh hai btw. I park like an azzhole when im at work and it's 2am...

:P Like to see you ding my ride though! PD would be on your ass in a SECOND!


Link: http://s634.photobucket.com/albums/uu64/exodus989/?action=view&current=IMAG0099.jpg

Unknown303
08-02-2009, 09:59 PM
I really appreciate all the truck haters on this forum. Not that it doesn't surprise me. Though I'm not 100% sold on damaging another persons vehicle there is something to be said about intentionally parking next to someone just to be a dick.

If someone pulled that on me I would highly consider slinging my recover strap around it's front axles and tow that little car into a more appropriate spot for it. Possible at another stores parking lot. We park far away for a reason. So people don't have to park near us. Get the hint.

Isaiah
08-02-2009, 10:46 PM
Parking at the back of the lot comes with security risks. The back of the lots, where empty spaces are usually plenty, are less patrolled and visible and can be a target for thieves and vandals.

I'm about 75% with Spikers on this one. If someone intentionally boxes you in in a desolate part of the lot, then that individual is taking a risk and any "incidental" damage resulting from his dick move is fair game. I disagree, however, with intentionally damaging someone else's vehicle to teach them a lesson. If it just happens, whatever.

FraserB
08-03-2009, 01:41 AM
I realize that there are not a lot of truck guys on here, but please try to understand that we are not all assholes. I drive my Jeep because I enjoy using it to offroad and it gets me through all the weather Calgary can toss at it. Im not huge into the track stuff but I can see how its fun. That being said I am larger than the average vehicles in a parking lot so i try to park on the end of a row or next to or partially on those big snow piles in the winter, you know, to let other people use the plowed spots better suited to cars. What I don't appreciate is random people yelling at me about what I drive or how I park when I could have taken the spot right next to the door. Just because I drive a big vehicle thats uses more gas than you doesnt mean i hate the environment or am an asshole.

Rant Off

TorqueDog
08-03-2009, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by FraserB
I realize that there are not a lot of truck guys on here, but please try to understand that we are not all assholes. I drive my Jeep because I enjoy using it to offroad and it gets me through all the weather Calgary can toss at it. Im not huge into the track stuff but I can see how its fun. That being said I am larger than the average vehicles in a parking lot so i try to park on the end of a row or next to or partially on those big snow piles in the winter, you know, to let other people use the plowed spots better suited to cars. What I don't appreciate is random people yelling at me about what I drive or how I park when I could have taken the spot right next to the door. Just because I drive a big vehicle thats uses more gas than you doesnt mean i hate the environment or am an asshole.

Rant Off Just like BMW drivers are automatically douchebags, truck drivers are automatically assholes.

It's just a part of being on Beyond.ca.