PDA

View Full Version : Econ 303

Ajay
11-03-2003, 10:12 PM
I'm taking Econ 303 next semester but I was thinking of dropping it and taking it next fall cause I heard the prof I'm registered with isn't the best.

I'm registered for 303 with SHAHMORADI so I dunno if any of the econ majors here have taken it with this prof.

Also what do you econ peeps think about Econ and Society....a friend of mine is considering doing that with a minor in Poli Sci or Management in Society. Just trying to get some feedback for him.

Weapon_R
11-03-2003, 11:26 PM
Definately switch out of Shahmoradi's class. Try taking it with Tracey, he's probably the best guy to take it with.

And Econ and Society is for pussies man...

hinggu
11-04-2003, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by Weapon_R

And Econ and Society is for pussies man...

agreed. if you read the description for this degree, it says it is recommended for students who wish to pursue further education after the degree so..... Don't think that this degree is that great. Just tell your buddy to do the actual econ degree and don't take the pussy way out.

Ajay
11-04-2003, 05:38 PM
Yah that's what I told him but he keeps telling me that people with Law and Society degrees have better jobs than some people he know's that graduated from UofA with econ degrees.

Think he figures that this Econ and Society degree might get him where he wants to go.....I'm just gonna tell him to go talk to an advisor.