PDA

View Full Version : Problems with member sr20s14zenki

D_flore
07-22-2009, 11:55 PM
I basically just want to make people aware of things that got messed up with Evan did my engine swap. I have driven the car for about 1000 kilometeres since he did the swap and since then have noticed all of the following problems when looking/working on the car.
1. Idles horrible
2. Some vac lines were off
3. Coolant 2 liters low
4. Several wiring harness’ not connected (may be some emissions stuff but some had the other end right there.)
5. Hood doesn’t close all the way
6. Leaked tranny fluid due to not tourqing properly
7. Front wheels tourqed to 50 ft lbs and 26 psi in tires and rears to 100 ft lbs and 50psi in tires
8. Wiring in more than 1 area came loose causing sparks..hmm fire hazard (not soldered or connected with butt connectors)
9. Made me tear out my stereo system because was to lazy to look where the fuel pump actually was
10. Remote starter no longer works.
11. Alarm Siren was broken and loose wires hanging off.
12. In speaking with others I found out he forgot to connect the brakes on another customers car

The most disconcerting thing is that he told that he warranties all of his work so if I find any problems to let him know. When I went tell him about some things he said “kindly get lost, I don’t like to deal with people like you.” I guess I was too picky..... I wonder why. hmm maybe THE GIANT LIST ABOVE.

Now we have had a falling out before this but he is a person providing a service for money should he take things personal? I don’t think so.. this is a business transaction with a verbal agreement. I should have known to stay away when he turned down my suggestion to get things in writing. There is another thread on here about our falling out but Evan just got all of his friends to make comments and then people jumped on the band wagon and agreed. This is an example of the shotty work that was done and the agreement broken.

Errol.
07-23-2009, 12:42 AM
This again...
http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=260571

Team_Mclaren
07-23-2009, 12:54 AM
you had your chance in this matter? why start another thread about the exact same thing?

as you put it in the first thread:

Originally posted by D_flore
:closed: