PDA

View Full Version : got SMOKED!!!!!!!!!!!!

ecstasy_civic
08-22-2002, 12:54 AM
i got absolutley smoked like 15 min ago. i tell ya all the crazy sleepers come out late at night. my gf wanted some oreo ice cream so i was on my way down to 7-11 and was behind an old bimmer like an old one, he was going so slow and i saw him look in his rearview mirror and then he was gone it took off like a f'n bullet. so then im at the last light before 7ve and then theres a long stretch, well an old ?88-91 civic hb pulls up its got some loud ass muffler looks like a p.o.s rusting steel wheels etc. my window was down and so he starts talking to me asking what i have etc etc.,so i ask him hes got intake and exhaust oh and a few other things lol. he starts revving his engine and i hear a b.o.v!!!!!!!!! im like wtf! so im shaking myhead no and hes laughing lol. so im ok ill see what i can do right i thought maybe d16 maybe a b16 turbo well he smoked me like beef jerky man i was with him for about 2 sec and then he was gone! i saw him pull into 7ve he had a h22a with a td05e some kinda home made FMIC. i asked him what kinda bov he had it was some new model of the greddy type r
anyways sorry for the long story but who would ever think that a car like that was that insane oh and btw he said he dyno'd it out here (coquitlam) @257 whp.
later

2jzgte
07-04-2004, 07:12 PM
Yeah...well in most cases..it doesnt matter how the car looks, its how it performs. but damn..that civic owner knows what hes doing. Is he asian?? :rolleyes:

EK 2.0
07-04-2004, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by 2jzgte
Yeah...well in most cases..it doesnt matter how the car looks, its how it performs. but damn..that civic owner knows what hes doing. Is he asian?? :rolleyes:

prolly doesnt remember as it was almost 2 years ago...:rolleyes:

/////AMG
07-04-2004, 07:26 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

BAHAAHAHHAAHHAAH

damn man, let the old threads r.i.p.

Ridelikeme
07-05-2004, 01:11 AM
wow absolutely no one made a post ona 2 year old thread....