PDA

View Full Version : NADM Silliness

drewb
07-24-2009, 07:23 PM
Lately I've seen a number of cheap LHD cars driving around - Miata's, etc. How much are these things selling for? The price of shipping and a roll of single ply ass wipe? How hard could it be to afford a proper RHD drive model here? These cars are over 15 years old and could be bought locally with the pocket change most people give the homeless. You have to be one cheap ass SOB to buy one of these NADM cars. God I hope the feds close down the stupid loophole allows them to be imported.

sr20s14zenki
07-24-2009, 07:24 PM
^^^ I see what you did there....
:D

962 kid
07-24-2009, 07:25 PM
:rolleyes:

dj_rice
07-24-2009, 07:49 PM
OP is retarded for even thinking this thread was funny

soloracer
07-24-2009, 08:03 PM
OP: Wrong forum.....should have been posted in the Japan Users Forum. However I'm willing to bet that no Japanese dude is going to import a LHD Miata because he can save $500 by doing so. He's probably going to spring for the little extra and get the 15 year old Miata/Civic/etc. that was meant for his country. :D

bimmaboy
07-24-2009, 08:26 PM
Does posting your negative OPINION on the internet really make you feel better? How pathetic is that? There's nothing wrong with LHD vehicles, and noone cares if you don't like them. What makes you think you're so special that you have to share this bullshit with everybody?

I'd give your head a shake for you, but I might end up giving you shaken baby syndrome, and that shit ain't funny. Please smarten up and refrain from posting your biased OPINIONS on a public forum, because you're just making yourself look like an idiot.

dj_rice
07-24-2009, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by bimmaboy
Does posting your negative OPINION on the internet really make you feel better? How pathetic is that? There's nothing wrong with LHD vehicles, and noone cares if you don't like them. What makes you think you're so special that you have to share this bullshit with everybody?

I'd give your head a shake for you, but I might end up giving you shaken baby syndrome, and that shit ain't funny. Please smarten up and refrain from posting your biased OPINIONS on a public forum, because you're just making yourself look like an idiot.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: this thread was to poke fun at another thread about JDMs....but carry on

bjstare
07-24-2009, 09:25 PM

:rofl: :rofl: Its even funnier because the JDM rant shows up nearly right above this one in General Car Bike talk bahaha. Way to take shit way too seriously lol.
But yes, carry on.

bimmaboy
07-25-2009, 12:47 AM
If you guy's had even read through the jdm thread, you would've noticed that I posted in it before I did in this one.

Not so funny now is it?

This is exactly what I'm talking about, the majority of people on this forum just like to jump down the throats of anyone who is different than them, or has done something they don't agree with. You guys need to relax and just worry about your own life, and not the lives of others.

canuckcarguy
07-25-2009, 02:39 AM
lame.

rage2
07-25-2009, 07:56 AM
Please smarten up and refrain from posting your biased OPINIONS on a public forum, because you're just making yourself look like an idiot.

This is exactly what I'm talking about, the majority of people on this forum just like to jump down the throats of anyone who is different than them, or has done something they don't agree with. You guys need to relax and just worry about your own life, and not the lives of others.
Speaking for yourself? haha

bjstare
07-25-2009, 12:11 PM
If you guy's had even read through the jdm thread, you would've noticed that I posted in it before I did in this one.

Not so funny now is it?

No, not as funny anymore. Well played.
:(

Team_Mclaren
07-25-2009, 12:40 PM
wow lame:facepalm:

texasnick
07-27-2009, 07:50 AM
You guys need to relax and just worry about your own life, and not the lives of others.

Says the guy who gets angry when people don't spell it "bimmer":poosie: