PDA

View Full Version : WTB: French Bulldog

95EG6P
07-25-2009, 08:28 PM
I want to buy a pure breed French bulldog. (perfer Male)

I don't really want a show dog either, it doesn't matter about the color and I want one that is neutered and between the ages of 1-3 years old with all his health documents and checks at the vet.

Does anyone know where I can get one or one that they might have that they don't have time for anymore.

Thanks for looking

95EG6P
08-04-2009, 10:44 AM
Anyone? :dunno:

Carl64
08-04-2009, 11:26 AM
My friend has one down in the Hat that he was trying to get rid of. The dog only has one eye, is female, however she is a beautiful and well trained dog. I can ask him if he still has her if you like.

95EG6P
08-04-2009, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Carl64
My friend has one down in the Hat that he was trying to get rid of. The dog only has one eye, is female, however she is a beautiful and well trained dog. I can ask him if he still has her if you like.

PM'd you about it

dharminder
08-04-2009, 12:44 PM
I saw some at pet land (i think thats what its called) market mall they had two of them they are younger then 1 year, but worth a look if your intrested

quazimoto
08-04-2009, 01:40 PM
Frenchie puppies are going to cost a small fortune. I know even when petland gets them they are $2,500. I think you totally have the right idea by buying a dog that is already trained. Potty and kennel training are harsh!

95EG6P
08-04-2009, 01:59 PM
dharminder:

Thanks for the info. I'm looking for a older one that I don't have to train as much. I would like a puppy but I don't have the type of time to train it. :(

quazimoto:

The cost is not really a concern, I just want one that's somewhat trained so it's less hassle. I like the look of them when they are older anyways and it would be nice to take care of one, that no one wants to take care of anymore.

Thanks

civicrider
08-05-2009, 10:46 AM
if you find some let me know i have been looking for a frenchie as well

bigbadboss101
04-02-2010, 02:39 PM
Bump an old thread but did you guys find a Frenchie? I see them on Kijiji and they are mainly in the $1000-2000. Pisces have a few BT/Frenchie cross for $1800 when I was there today. I contacted a couple people on Kijiji that seem to be legit breeders. One guy on Buysell emailed me back saying the two dogs are in the East Coast and $200 will cover the costs of shipping the dogs here. Sounds a bit fishy.

speedog
04-02-2010, 05:25 PM
Bullrush bulldogs (http://www.bullrushbulldogs.com/index.htm) - bulldog breeder in Calgary.

Calgary bulldog rescue - B.J. Molendyk, e-mail: [email protected]

foreverchina
01-30-2011, 02:53 AM
You shouldn't buy puppies from PetLand or any petstores, their puppies come from puppymills and breeders that just breed to make money and don't take consideration of the many genetic health issues that may cost you quite a lot down the line.. Just warning you. There are many reptuable breeders in the Medicine Hat area, I just adopted one from Patti, she is listed on Kijiji. Right now she has a blue male and fawn female that are a bit older but still a puppy. Should check her out.

Nate
01-31-2011, 10:54 AM
Frenchies are great dogs. I have a year old male. They are not for everyone though. Do your research on the breed before considering, and research the breeder before buying.

Colors such as Blue are not eligible to be registered with AKC or CKC.

Info on Frenchies. Do's and Dont's of buying.
http://www.frenchbulldogclub.org/ht/d/sp/i/250/pid/250

Breed List of Canada. There are more just have to search.
http://www.frenchbulldogfanciers.com/breeder_list/breeder_list.html

4bier
01-31-2011, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by foreverchina
You shouldn't buy puppies from PetLand or any petstores, their puppies come from puppymills and breeders that just breed to make money and don't take consideration of the many genetic health issues that may cost you quite a lot down the line.. Just warning you. There are many reptuable breeders in the Medicine Hat area, I just adopted one from Patti, she is listed on Kijiji. Right now she has a blue male and fawn female that are a bit older but still a puppy. Should check her out. i couldnt agree more ....worst case get a rescue and do lotsa homework on the breeds you are interested in dont rush into it thats for sure and if you are getting a purebred make sure you can see both parents of the pups