07-27-2009, 02:29 PM
Vehicle Details
Year : 2000
Make and Model : Acura Integra GSR
Exterior Color : Black
Interior Color : Black Leather
Auto or Manual? : Manual
Odometer Reading : 157KM
Location of Vehicle : Currently in Kindersley SK (will be delivered to Calgary or whereever the buyer may be) Car is still registered as an Alberta Car so no out of province will need to be done.
Description : 2000 Acura Integra GSR, black on black leather. 9th one to come of the assembly that year.

Power everything, compu-star alarm w/ remote start, sun roof, cruise control, fully loaded.

Fully built, Equipped with a Jackson Racing Supercharger
Motorvations 9psi alternator stepper pulley
Hondata stage 3b engine management with p72 ECU (OBD1)
440cc RC injectors
Hondata heat shield gasket
Walbro high-flow fuel pump
AEM adjustable cam gears
adjustible shocks
Clutchmasters stage 2 full faced kevlar clutch
Integra Type-R helical limited slip-differential
B&M mechanical fuel pressure gauge
Injen 3" short ram intake
Xenon 6000K HIDS
KYB AGX adjustable gas shocks
A-pillar 3 pod gauge mount
Auto-meter phantom series fuel pressure gauge, air-fuel guage, and boost guage
Moulded Integra Type-R style front lip
(3) 16" Rota GT3 Gold with chrome lip rims (one was destroyed in my previour car
Aftermarket Spoiler (Needs Paint, currently gun-metal grey color)
Spoon racing rear strut/tower bar
MOMO racing shift knob
Hondata built in shift light , and clutch switch. Comes with the ability to set rev limits, vtec control (dynamically and/or statically) Comes with video explanation. Built in button into dash.
Type-R front and rear sway bars
OEM JDM Fog Lights (yellow- very bright) 3000k (not installed currently)
Eibach Pro-kit Suspension (shocks/springs/struts - lowered 1.7' in front, 1.5' in rear)
Wide-band O2

New battery, all new brakes, just changed oil (mobil-1 full syn extra) engine, tranny and superchager. Brand new NGK iridium (the best of course) spark plugs installed. Front bumper just painted.

MINT INTERIOR, stock deck, no rips or tears in seats, premium sound system which sounds very good.

Very beautiful, and mint GSR which was babied and very well taken care of, babied since day 1 of ownership.
Car comes with a binder full of all Mod lists, Complete dynos ( Dyno-jet, mustang, with before and after numbers of the supercharger install ). Has all Hondata instructions with CD files. Supercharger sounds beautiful and kicks in very good, very good gas mileage, and almost all km's are Highway.

This is the real deal GSR, quick and a thrill to drive, don't miss out! NO TRADES, i just bought a truck, and started a family, and don't need this car because all it does is sit around and collect dust.

Located in Kindersley, Sask, Willing to deliver for some extra cash

Extras : If need more pictures please email [email protected] and I will reply as soon as I can.
Asking Price : $11,200.

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected]
Phone : Text (403)483-4624 - Or call (306) 463-2439