PDA

View Full Version : Spotted: Maserati vs Nissan?



DJ Lazy
07-29-2009, 03:35 PM
Not really a big surprise for me, as I see amazing cars everyday at my work (where these were seen) but was cool to see them parked side by side...

Which would you prefer?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v314/JDigital/IMG00054-20090517-1219.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v314/JDigital/IMG00053-20090517-1219.jpg

BerserkerCatSplat
07-29-2009, 03:37 PM
Maserati, but only because I cannot stand the GT-R's looks. The Maser needs to be lowered, though.

freshprince1
07-29-2009, 03:40 PM
I would take the GTR of that Maserati.

Nice spot.

5000Audi
07-29-2009, 03:43 PM
The Avalanche in the back ground.. more practical of a vehicle id never spend the kind of coin on a GTR or a Maserati.. many other things i could buy with that monies..

so yeah i stick with Avalanche lol

Pollywog
07-29-2009, 03:47 PM
I love them both, but the maserati is just so rare in town and so super sexy from the back that I'd take it.

GQBalla
07-29-2009, 03:50 PM
GTR

im not really down for the maserati's look

nbaker00
07-29-2009, 04:06 PM
GTR. I got so bored with our Maserati.

Twin_Cam_Turbo
07-29-2009, 04:15 PM
Nissan for me. The Maserati is dated looking now.

TDFTW
07-29-2009, 04:19 PM
gtr, the maserati looks like the fordguar.....i mean jaguar

badatusrnames
07-29-2009, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by nbaker00
GTR. I got so bored with our Maserati.

What a tough problem to have.

tawheed
07-29-2009, 04:53 PM
GT-R in comparison to THAT maserati but mc12 over gtr ;)

blackpeople
07-29-2009, 04:55 PM
i think i would take the hundred thousand dollar datson over the fifty thousand dollar ferrari :poosie:

Redlyne_mr2
07-29-2009, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by nbaker00
GTR. I got so bored with our Maserati.
:werd:
We had one on the lot for a while as well, GTR for sure.

BigDannyCool
07-29-2009, 05:24 PM
maserati owner can't park

cjblair
07-30-2009, 08:48 AM
The Mas is looking dated, not to mention the difference in performance. Maybe if it was a GranTurismo or GranTurismo S, not that one though. Definitely GTR.

Kloubek
07-30-2009, 08:53 AM
I'll take the GTR. Along with a 10-year all-inclusive transmission warranty.

Neil4Speed
07-30-2009, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by cjblair
The Mas is looking dated, not to mention the difference in performance. Maybe if it was a GranTurismo or GranTurismo S, not that one though. Definitely GTR.

No Question the GTR. If it was a Gran Turismo definitely the Masa.

hampstor
07-30-2009, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by 5000Audi
The Avalanche in the back ground.. more practical of a vehicle id never spend the kind of coin on a GTR or a Maserati.. many other things i could buy with that monies..

so yeah i stick with Avalanche lol

The GTR isn't that expensive in comparison to an avalanche.. a fully loaded avalanche is just shy of $70k.

I voted for GTR since I only had the choice only between those 2. I have never liked most Masaratis as I find they tend to look like Jaguars (there are exceptions tho - like the MC12). That said, the GTR is quite an ugly car overall.

psycoticclown
07-30-2009, 12:33 PM
If it was a GranTurismo, hands down 100% the Maserati, but the Spyder is meh. Neighbor owns one so I see it all the time and it's nothing special imo.

urban.one
07-30-2009, 01:40 PM
Almost empty parking lot and the Maserati cant park within the lines. Lucky he didnt get it keyed.



Originally posted by DJ Lazy


http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v314/JDigital/IMG00053-20090517-1219.jpg

scat19
07-30-2009, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by cjblair
The Mas is looking dated, .

That's my thought exactly.

TravisJ
07-30-2009, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by urban.one
Almost empty parking lot and the Maserati cant park within the lines. Lucky he didnt get it keyed.

Why would someone key a car for being over the line in an almost empty parking lot????

dino_martini
07-30-2009, 03:53 PM
Nissan. I love the look of the GTR. I wish I could afford a GTR right now.

Xtrema
07-30-2009, 10:24 PM
Won't pick that Mas over GT-R.

This Mas however......

http://autobash.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/maserati-granturismo-1-big.jpg

dj_rice
07-30-2009, 10:43 PM
GTR, only cause I've gotten a chance to drive one

Skyline_Addict
07-31-2009, 12:00 PM
GTR!!!!

ShermanEF9
07-31-2009, 12:34 PM
GTR!

TC2002
07-31-2009, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by Xtrema
Won't pick that Mas over GT-R.

This Mas however......

http://autobash.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/maserati-granturismo-1-big.jpg


:werd:

Khalil.e
07-31-2009, 02:13 PM
GTR...

Damn that Datsun for growing on me..

TravisJ
07-31-2009, 02:23 PM
I would rather have the Maserati.

With that said, the GTR is an awesome car. I just can't get over the fact that Nissan is about as unexotic as it gets.

cjblair
07-31-2009, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by TravisJ


Why would someone key a car for being over the line in an almost empty parking lot????

Precisely. What kind of idiot would even think of keying a car in an empty lot.

Kona9
07-31-2009, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by cjblair


Precisely. What kind of idiot would even think of keying a car?

fixed

DJ Lazy
07-31-2009, 10:02 PM
Well considering he's a member at this private course, he technically owns part of the parking lot and golf course... I guess they can do whatever they want.. lol

soloracer
08-01-2009, 09:28 AM
I'm not a fan of that particular Maserati as the styling seems too bland. The GTR looks nicer in this case although it's far from being the prettiest car on the road these days. That looks like the parking lot at Priddis Greens. I'll be there with the Porsche club next week. If the GTR happens to be there I'll try and get a shot with the NSX.

cjblair
08-01-2009, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Kona9


fixed

Thx.:thumbsup:

tarrantas
08-01-2009, 04:17 PM
haha wow i'd probably take the maserati and sell that shit and buy the gtr

Clark-Kent
08-01-2009, 04:27 PM
GT-R By faaar :drool:

DJ Lazy
08-01-2009, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by soloracer
I'm not a fan of that particular Maserati as the styling seems too bland. The GTR looks nicer in this case although it's far from being the prettiest car on the road these days. That looks like the parking lot at Priddis Greens. I'll be there with the Porsche club next week. If the GTR happens to be there I'll try and get a shot with the NSX.

Yup.. it is.