PDA

View Full Version : Need Help!!!....95 Integra Deck

noyzz_boyzz
11-04-2003, 10:12 PM
I want to take out my Integra tape deck and install my JVC deck....how the heck do I do that?

it seems almost impossible to remove the factory deck...

pics or website relating to the uninstalling of the deck would be appreciated or even steps on how to take it out...

thanks...

DUBBED
11-05-2003, 10:08 AM
you have to take the whole center console out if i remember correctly... remove the arm rest that cover the ebrake handle... then theres a whole whack of screws all over the lower dash that you need to find... go buy a hanes manual it shows where everything is... is easy to do but its just takes a while to take everything out properly...

littledan
11-05-2003, 10:10 AM
go to team-integra.net

search around on their articles for a head unit installation. it has pics that show you where all the screws are... some are even hidden behind the ashtray. good luck man.

Weapon_R
11-05-2003, 11:53 AM
Take out the center console, and then you have to get underneath the dash, there are another two bolts holding the factory stereo in right under the deck. Just use a ratchet and take those out, and then you will be okay. The other screws are pretty visible.

12V
11-05-2003, 01:20 PM
you can avoid taking the center consol apart, if you just get in behind with 8mm deep socket, look for the two screws on the bottom at the back of the deck, there will be alot of stuff in the way. when you undo those the pocket and the deck will slide out together.

littledan
11-05-2003, 04:16 PM
hey i found something that might help.... service manual online!!

http://www.redpepperracing.com/technical/94Integra-FSM?page=2

should be under body or electrical i think

4G63Power
11-05-2003, 04:26 PM
http://www.integracaraudio.com/caraudio/diagrams/removal/

noyzz_boyzz
11-05-2003, 09:20 PM
thanks guys....its going to be a pain in the ass big time to take this deck out...my 88 Accord was easier to take the deck out!