PDA

View Full Version : Now I can pretend to be a ricer too!!!!1

shelbix2020
11-04-2003, 11:13 PM
with this:
>>click (http://www.eagames.com/official/nfs/underground/us/home.jsp?skin=purple)

Kamen
11-04-2003, 11:19 PM
own or be owned!
:rofl:

illeagle
11-04-2003, 11:25 PM
looks like long hours on the PS2 again.....

shelbix2020
11-04-2003, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by Kamen
own or be owned!
:rofl: LMFAO

I think NFSHP2 was a cool game ... now theyre just pushin it lol

Im gunna costomizor my Need for Spped site .... I think I want purple!!!2

SwitchBlade
11-04-2003, 11:39 PM
I choose green myself, now where can i fit a body kit to match my web browsers style... :bigpimp:

EK 2.0
11-04-2003, 11:40 PM
"2 Fast...2 Furious...too fast for y'all mang"...I see a T3/T4 Turbo Dominic, Direct Port Nitrous Injection, ok ok enough making fun of it, cause I might been seen camping out the night of the 19th in line to purchase a copy...Looks like a neat game...:dunno:

shelbix2020
11-04-2003, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by CycloneAWD
"2 Fast...2 Furious...too fast for y'all mang"...I see a T3/T4 Turbo Dominic, Direct Port Nitrous Injection, ok ok enough making fun of it, cause I might been seen camping out the night of the 19th in line to purchase a copy...Looks like a neat game...:dunno: lol Ill see ya there :thumbsup: ... or not, cuz I dont live anywhere near you

rice_eater
11-05-2003, 12:34 AM
woohoo! definately buying this game...in the features section it says "Choose from 20 ELITE liscenced tuner cars..." and one of those is the mighty NEON!!!! YEAH!!!

but no really...the game looks pretty sweet and those graphics are pretty kick ass

4wheeldrift
11-05-2003, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by rice_eater
woohoo! definately buying this game...in the features section it says "Choose from 20 ELITE liscenced tuner cars..." and one of those is the mighty NEON!!!! YEAH!!!

but no really...the game looks pretty sweet and those graphics are pretty kick ass It looks kickass graphically, but its still a street racing game. EA brings all the majesty of ricing out your ride and driving in a straight line home for the little wanna-be ricers :rolleyes:

mwmhong
11-05-2003, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by 4wheeldrift
It looks kickass graphically, but its still a street racing game. EA brings all the majesty of ricing out your ride and driving in a straight line home for the little wanna-be ricers :rolleyes:

Actually it says you can choose from 'drift, drag and circuit'.
Anyways, I'd rather be a wannabe-ricer than a REAL ricer. :thumbsup:

Does this screenshot look familiar? Why does the chick have a checkered flag instead of a green flag? LOL!

http://images.ea.com/eagames/official/nfs_underground/gallery/images/all/set1/scrn_2.jpg

4wheeldrift
11-05-2003, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by mwmhong

Actually it says you can choose from 'drift, drag and circuit'.
Anyways, I'd rather be a wannabe-ricer than a REAL ricer. :thumbsup:
Either way, its still street racing, and that is not the sort of behaviour that should be encouraged.

Hakkola
11-05-2003, 01:25 PM
Killing people shouldn't be encouraged either, shit, I should throw all my games out.

I'll probably rent this game, but that's it.

403Gemini
11-05-2003, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by Hakkola
Killing people shouldn't be encouraged either, shit, I should throw all my games out.

I'll probably rent this game, but that's it.

lol yea but i can sorta see what 4wheel is saying. lots of dumb kids were inspiried enough to think their parents cars are fast and take em "racing" after F&F 1&2. this game will only make it worse cause common LOGIC says not to kill people, but almost anybody can race. if you got keys and a car you can race.... course you'll usually loose.

ill get this game cause it looks cool, but yea i still stick with the strong belief of keepin the racin on the track.

Wildcat
11-05-2003, 02:09 PM
please, lets not get into ye old arguement about "videogames and how they effect our children" :rolleyes:

on another note; it looks like a good rent :thumbsup:

403Gemini
11-05-2003, 02:13 PM
oh it doesnt only effect kids, everybody is easily impressionable. but yea it looks like a decent game :D i love nfs games :) hope it has good physics unlike midnight club

Akagi Redsuns
11-05-2003, 02:36 PM
With the exception of the original Need For Speed and Porsche Unleashed....none of them had any good physics. Guess I am spoiled from playing GT1, GT2, GT3, TOCA and TOCA2 :(

EK 2.0
11-05-2003, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by Akagi Redsuns
With the exception of the original Need For Speed and Porsche Unleashed....none of them had any good physics. Guess I am spoiled from playing GT1, GT2, GT3, TOCA and TOCA2 :(

TOCA 1 & 2 are toit like a toigher...:thumbsup:

three.eighteen.
11-06-2003, 01:58 AM
Either way, its still street racing, and that is not the sort of behaviour that should be encouraged.

yeah but what fun is a video game of driving around pylons? :D

403Gemini
11-06-2003, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by three.eighteen.

lol :werd:

shelbix2020
11-06-2003, 02:07 AM
Does this screenshot look familiar? Why does the chick have a checkered flag instead of a green flag? LOL!
... you know whats funny? Ive noticed that about alot of games lol dont they understand the concept of GREEN

403Gemini
11-06-2003, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by shelbix2020

... you know whats funny? Ive noticed that about alot of games lol dont they understand the concept of GREEN

common guys maybe all the carz are so fast they are neck to neck wow deadly! :rolleyes: :nut: :rolleyes: :nut:
:burnout:

shelbix2020
11-06-2003, 03:00 AM
Originally posted by 403Gemini

common guys maybe all the carz are so fast they are neck to neck wow deadly! :rolleyes: :nut: :rolleyes: :nut:
buh duhm tissssh

mwmhong
11-06-2003, 09:16 AM

Yeah, that's right!

I was playing that new game, True Crime Streets of LA and I got this call to stop a street race.

These two riced-up cars were going at it, so I chased after them and shot at a car until it stopped and the streetracer got out and went to jack another car, so I shot up that car and he got out and jacked ANOTHER car. The guy just wouldn't stop!
I got tired of this, so I ended up shooting the streetracer himself. LOL!

I strongly encourage all responsible drivers to pick up this game! Say NO to STREETRACING! :angel:

403Gemini
11-06-2003, 12:07 PM

Yeah, that's right!

I was playing that new game, True Crime Streets of LA and I got this call to stop a street race.

These two riced-up cars were going at it, so I chased after them and shot at a car until it stopped and the streetracer got out and went to jack another car, so I shot up that car and he got out and jacked ANOTHER car. The guy just wouldn't stop!
I got tired of this, so I ended up shooting the streetracer himself. LOL!

I strongly encourage all responsible drivers to pick up this game! Say NO to STREETRACING! :angel:

LOL omg awesome! on pc? or just xbox and ps2?

DonJuan
11-06-2003, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Akagi Redsuns

I liked the engine of porsche unleashed, you could actually set up the car to drift and make it unstoppable. Not all the cars though, the ony one that was my true drift machine was the 95' Cabriolet non AWD and I used to beat the crap out of my friends on multiplayer, come to think of it I'm gonna play it as soon as I get home.

4wheeldrift
11-06-2003, 01:08 PM

yeah but what fun is a video game of driving around pylons? :D After hitting the track and doing solo 2 in real life, I don't find driving games all that fun any more. Even the best simulators don't compare to the real thing.

GT2NV
11-06-2003, 01:52 PM
i think the game looks great

mwmhong
11-07-2003, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by 403Gemini

LOL omg awesome! on pc? or just xbox and ps2?

I think it's on GameCube, XBOX and PS2. It's like GTA, but you're a cop in LA and you have more extensive fighting and shooting abilities. More mission-based, less driving around and having fun enjoying the 80's.

Here's the website:
http://www.activision.com/microsite/truecrime/

After hitting the track and doing solo 2 in real life, I don't find driving games all that fun any more. Even the best simulators don't compare to the real thing.

:werd:

I don't like most pure driving games because you cannot feel when you are about to lose control, I'm always wiping out.
Games like MarioKart and Simpsons Hit & Run are still fun though.
Go-karting is awesome too. :thumbsup: