PDA

View Full Version : Women shopping websites?

shakalaka
08-01-2009, 05:25 PM
Ok so my gf's bday is coming up and I was thinking of getting her a nice watch or something. It doesn't have to be expensive or anything and I am more interested in designer brands such as Armani, D&G etc. I foud an armani one I like but I am still looking for others if I can find a better one. She likes black link straps that are thick sort of a bracelet look. Does anyone know of any websites with a large selection of women watches?

Or even if you guys have some other nice gift ideas, feel free to throw them at me.

Thanks

adidas
08-01-2009, 06:25 PM
Spa certificate?

For watches, i would just browse ebay

Jonel
08-01-2009, 09:16 PM
you can either go straight to the brand name sites like Armani or you can check out online boutiques like nordstrom.com

shakalaka
08-02-2009, 12:21 AM
I went on Emporio Armani website because there is one EA watch I like. However don't think they ship to Canada, so was looking for alternatives.

shakalaka
08-03-2009, 11:16 AM
Anything?

dannie
08-03-2009, 11:27 AM
Did you try ebay? search armani and the product code. Theres a pretty sweet looking one on the first page with the thick acrylic strap.

shakalaka
08-03-2009, 11:33 AM
I did try ebay with the model number I was interested in but nothing showed up. Maybe i'll just browse the selection of all armani watches and see if I like some other one.

dannie
08-03-2009, 11:45 AM
You could also try heading down to Holt Renfrew. I believe they carry the Armani brand.

If she wants a designer label, you could get her a gift certificate for sunglass hut and take her there. I bought my Prada sunglasses there and LOVE them.

There is a Coach store in Southcenter now. You could grab her a fun purse for the summer or a wallet

There is also a Louis Vuitton downtown as well.

shakalaka
08-03-2009, 11:51 AM
Actually she isn't into brand names and stuff at all but I am lol. She has enough purses and wallets and as far as I know she doesn't have a watch. She bought one from Vegas but never ended up wearing cause the strap doesn't close properly. Which is why I was thinking to get a watch even though if I think of a better idea I would go with that. I roughly know what style watches she likes so trying to go on from there.

shakalaka
08-04-2009, 10:44 AM
Anyone know of any shops in Calgary that have a large variety of diamond promise rings? From what I have researched they aren't too expensive and can get a decent enough one for under $300.