PDA

View Full Version : Your opinions on some classes....

Wildcat
11-05-2003, 04:09 PM
well, story is that its my first year at U of L and im pretty much just trying everything out here and there, just trying to find something i can somewhat enjoy and actualy relate too. anyways im trying to go for a Bachelor of management- general management degree, heres what im taking this semester;

ECON 1010 (micro)
STAT 1770
SOCI 1000
PSYC 1000
CPSC 1000

now econ and stats are mandatory, so if i do good :crossesfingers: i wont have to do them again next semester. im contemplating doing next level sociology, im doing really well in it, altho the prof is retarded and i dont understand what shes saying under her thick accent. im sure itll be worthwhile depending on what prof i get.

-Computer science is a cakewalk so ill be doing the next level of that forsure.
- and thers no way on Gods green earth that ill ever step back into a psychology class ever ever again. :banghead:

So my outline for next semester looks like this so far;

-ECON 1012 (macro) *mandatory
-WRIT 1000 ( or a university english course, *also mandatory) any other suggestions or options? :dunno:
-A Fine arts and humanities course :dunno: suggestions?
-CPSC 1620 (its pretty much C++ programming, does anyone have any input or experiance on this course?) or offer any other science course
-An Elective- Non Management (throw something up there! :D )

hopefully i do ok in the courses im in right now, let me know what you guys think, i register the 25th. :D

WhiteNikes
11-05-2003, 05:39 PM
A word of caution on the Cpsc 1620. If you're not programming in CPSC 1000 things will be a little different. At U of C there's a large difference between the CPSC courses a CPSC student is supposed to take and the ones that are more open.

kwonnner
11-06-2003, 07:40 PM
hey ty have u been actually programming with c++ yet cause i hate it

Wildcat
11-06-2003, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by kwonnner
hey ty have u been actually programming with c++ yet cause i hate it

no i havent, but i skimmed through my roomates C++ text book and it looks like a giant boring mindfuck, so i think i wont take it after all.