PDA

View Full Version : Job Opening: Pharmaceutical/Biotech Sales position

Pacman
08-06-2009, 10:43 PM
Looks like our company is doing an expansion in the fall, and there is going to be 1 open position in Calgary.

This is for a "Tier 1" Pharmaceutical/Biotech company. They have been around since the 1920's, have offices in over 100 countries, 40,000 employees etc.

Here are the "MUST HAVE" qualifications:

- A university degree in either Business or Science

Here are the "Nice TO HAVE" qualifications:

- Previous pharmaceutical sales experience

- Previous outside sales experience

- Previous territory management experience

- Previous account management experience

This position will require roughly 2-3 nights of travel per month.

Here is how it all works. The company is paying a significant amount of money to current employees if they are able to provide the right candidate instead of having to use a corporate headhunter (which will charge the company a huge commission).

So, if you are interested in the position and you meet the "Must Have" requirements and have at least 2 of the "Nice to Have" requirements then feel free to PM me. I will answer all your questions, but I will not reveal the company name until I have your resume and have looked it over.

Once I have your resume, I will give you the name of the company. If you are still interested, and if I have your permission, I will forward your resume into our HR department.

The reason I have to do it this way is because I don't want the corporate headhunters getting in on this job search until I can submit and "protect" as many candidates as possible. Last time we had a job opening, I gave the name of the company and someone gave the name to the headhunters before I could get my resumes in.

I can assure you that I will be the only one to see your resume until you give me permission to send it to the hiring manager/HR. If you decide not to move forward on the position, I will delete the resume.

And, before you skeptics start thread crapping......I'm not working for Amway, OWN, Primerica or any other MLM scheme trying to get new recruits. :D

2EFNFAST
08-06-2009, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Pacman

And, before you skeptics start thread crapping......I'm not working for Amway, OWN, Primerica or any other MLM scheme trying to get new recruits. :D

Hmmm. Can I make $250,000 by only working 2hrs a day, 4days a week?

Pacman
08-06-2009, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by 2EFNFAST

Hmmm. Can I make $250,000 by only working 2hrs a day, 4days a week?

not in this job.....try Primerica if you want that kind of lifestyle. :D

adamc
08-07-2009, 02:31 AM
Pacman, and the company he works for are both highly reputable.

Dumbass17
08-07-2009, 04:57 PM
i'll email this to my previous roommate! she was looking so hard in calgary a few months ago, not sure if she likes her job in toronto.

B4tMan
08-07-2009, 05:16 PM
on monster, you could've done the same around 03 04 / apply as a company, submit a bogus position and get resumes to build yours

how much is the referral fee pac, 1% of their salary ?

Pacman
08-07-2009, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by B4tMan
on monster, you could've done the same around 03 04 / apply as a company, submit a bogus position and get resumes to build yours

how much is the referral fee pac, 1% of their salary ?

Referral fee on this one will be roughly 10% of salary, which is still better than paying a headhunter 25%