PDA

View Full Version : Digital copies with Blu Ray movies

r0g3r
08-08-2009, 03:17 PM
Have any of you gotten a "digital copy" along with a blu ray movie?

I have a disc like that for Watchmen and I try to "redeem" the digital copy but the program keeps saying "we're having technical difficulties...try again later".

Wondering if anyone else is having same issue? Or if someone was able to successfully redeem the digital copy?

95teetee
08-08-2009, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by r0g3r
Have any of you gotten a "digital copy" along with a blu ray movie?

I have a disc like that for Watchmen and I try to "redeem" the digital copy but the program keeps saying "we're having technical difficulties...try again later".

Wondering if anyone else is having same issue? Or if someone was able to successfully redeem the digital copy?
I had the same sort of thing with one of them (can't remember which movie)- I think mine gave me an error on the website, then when I tried again said I had used up my free digital download(s).

black13
08-08-2009, 06:37 PM
Yea I got one with Dark Knight blu-ray but never used it. Can't remember but it came in some wierd format and required a different media player too so too much hassle for me and I just downloaded a .avi torrent version instead.

Pihsiak
08-08-2009, 07:54 PM
I've gotten one for Blue Harvest, WatchMen and Dark Knight

I use a Mac, so i used itunes to d/l the movie, but one I transfered the movie to my ipod it started acting up. removed the movie, ipod works...

r0g3r
08-08-2009, 08:04 PM
fcking ass holes lol lying to us.