PDA

View Full Version : Graphic Design Needed U.S Company Only

SinisterProbeGt
11-06-2003, 12:40 PM
I need a Us company to re design an ad for my company.
Please if any one knows of someone can you please post there company info here:thumbsup:

nismodrifter
11-06-2003, 07:57 PM
any specific reason as to why it HAS to be a USA company??? got no liking for canadian graphic work ??? ;)

SinisterProbeGt
11-06-2003, 09:32 PM
no I have no perferance.
My boss think if a canadian make the ad it will read canadian
and he wants it to read like an amercian ad so thats why the preferance. i should just post the ad here and get somone to chop it for me

Talies R
11-06-2003, 09:45 PM
I'll suggest Critical Mass to you, they have an office in Calgary and 3 others across the world. All agencies have profesionals that work for them so a Canadian company won't necessarily read Canadian. I would rather support a Canadian firm.

Mr_John
11-06-2003, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by Talies R
I'll suggest Critical Mass to you, they have an office in Calgary and 3 others across the world. All agencies have profesionals that work for them so a Canadian company won't necessarily read Canadian. I would rather support a Canadian firm.

:werd:
I think Superesc? is a graphic designer, you should talk to him.
I read somewhere on beyond that Ben(beyond name)'s friend owns digitallyblue.com? They do amazing work, you should talk to them too

Fluidic
11-06-2003, 09:54 PM
Talk to Beyond member "frenchdriver". He own's and operates Sphere Graphics or something along that name. Good guy, great price and fantastic outcome.

Peter

MenteL
11-07-2003, 01:52 AM
I do graphic design for a living. Examples can be seen here - www.photo-chop.com and www.3cubedesign.com two of my personal sites. Let him know that I'm a canadian who wishes he was an american (sometimes) , maybe that will warm him up a bit.

SinisterProbeGt
11-07-2003, 09:47 AM
great thanks for the Info guys