View Full Version : FS: Acer Travelmate 5720

n8diggity
08-11-2009, 08:00 PM
2.0 GHZ 4MB L2 Cache 800Mhz FSB T7300 Centrino Duo
3GB Ram
320GB HDD
Wifi ABGN Intel
Intel Onboard graphics
Windows Ultimate & Office 2007 Ultimate with License.
Comes with charger.
Battery is still strong.

Help my new Macbook fund!!

$500 OBO

duffy
08-17-2009, 12:52 PM
Just a warning to anyone dealing with n8diggity. I purchased this laptop from him - it was true it included Vista Ultimate and Office 2007 Ultimate - however the license keys used are the ones found on the web for pirated software (when I asked him about this "oh, that's the key out IT department told me to use").

It didn't come with any CD's (or the recovery partition) so I attempted to boot from CD so I could reinstall XP (a legit copy). I had to go into the BIOS to access boot from CD - and found out there was a password on the BIOS. n8diggity had no clue what the password was, and instead told me "well it didn't have a password when I reformatted it"

I know there are things I should have checked before, but I had always had great luck with beyond before this. Just want to give everyone the heads up that when dealing with n8diggity be very careful.

Oh and the answer when I asked about getting the keys or disc - "Lol do they pass a validation? If so beat it. I can find out a lot about using this phone number too. I would advise u dont test me on that sire. Have a nice day now"

Mods - if this should be in another forum please let me know. I don't feel like (or have the time) to start a he said pissing match, just thought that anyone that may be dealing with n8diggity in the future should be aware.