PDA

View Full Version : ephidra and clen

JEFFRIX
08-11-2009, 09:50 PM
is this pretty safe to take them both at the same time before cardio?

GQBalla
08-11-2009, 10:29 PM
depends what you consider safe?

i say go for it

SI_futbol
08-11-2009, 11:53 PM
ya balls deep

Traffic_Cop
08-13-2009, 04:56 PM
Clen is illegal.

Cop stuff aside.....Yes you can use both before cardio, but you arent taking both are you?.

RGNRK
08-13-2009, 07:06 PM
Your gonna be a lean mean fighting machine.

theken
08-13-2009, 07:44 PM
lol traffic cop

raymondman
08-13-2009, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by Traffic_Cop
Clen is illegal.

Too sell, not use. Isn't it?

sabad66
08-13-2009, 08:12 PM
I wouldn't do both together but on their own go for it unless you have heart problems

Pacman
08-13-2009, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by raymondman

Too sell, not use. Isn't it?

Only if you are a horse with pulmonary disease.

raymondman
08-13-2009, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by Pacman

Only if you are a horse with pulmonary disease.

its not only for horses.

G-Suede
08-13-2009, 10:16 PM
In Canada, it is only for horses. Or are you Mexican?

To the OP: Why would you want to take them both at the same time before cardio? Are you joking, or just another uneducated wanker with no fucking clue about the shit you put into your body?

Pacman
08-13-2009, 10:24 PM

its not only for horses.

If you live in Canada, it's only legal for horses. I used to work for Boehringer Ingelheim who made it in pumps for the animal health division. It wasn't being made for human use.

You can scroll to the bottom of the page to the section on Beta agonists.

http://www.inspection.gc.ca/english/anima/heasan/man/crrc/5e.shtml

hattonlynch
08-14-2009, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by G-Suede
In Canada, it is only for horses. Or are you Mexican?

To the OP: Why would you want to take them both at the same time before cardio? Are you joking, or just another uneducated wanker with no fucking clue about the shit you put into your body?

this post just about covers it.

cant even comprehend how many people are fucking up their bodies bad using ph's, roids, and other unsafe "supplements". have fun being on dialysis at 35 years old OP.

mdeluxe
08-14-2009, 11:02 AM
Winni is probably better then Clen

raymondman
08-14-2009, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by mdeluxe
Winni is probably better then Clen

Clen is more potent. A friend of mine did Winstrol and it was not as effective. After hitting up clen, he got super ripped.

Pacman i see what you are talking about. On Wiki it said certain people may require it. Primarily really obease people.

JAYMEZ
08-14-2009, 02:16 PM
Winni is very good , your friend did not use it properly. Clen is pretty good , but very temp.

raymondman
08-14-2009, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by JAYMEZ
Winni is very good , your friend did not use it properly. Clen is pretty good , but very temp.

Maybe you used liquid winni? My friend did oral and most defintely did it properly (6 weeks) however he did not diet.

GQBalla
08-14-2009, 02:26 PM

Maybe you used liquid winni? My friend did oral and most defintely did it properly (6 weeks) however he did not diet.

you just contradicted yourself...

mdeluxe
08-14-2009, 02:50 PM
found clen give the shakes and my heart raced.

i dunno both are good but as long as you take it right and actually go to the gym regularly or it will do nothing

JAYMEZ
08-14-2009, 04:16 PM

No Tabs.. No diet = :thumbsdow and :rofl:

Jeremiah
08-14-2009, 04:44 PM
:thumbsdow + :rofl: = :facepalm:

raymondman
08-15-2009, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by JAYMEZ

No Tabs.. No diet = :thumbsdow and :rofl:

uh if you diet in general you'll lose weight so what's the point in taking the drug... think about it.

G-Suede
08-15-2009, 07:52 PM

uh if you diet in general you'll lose weight so what's the point in taking the drug... think about it.

You're a bright one aren't you? "Diet" doesn't necessarily mean calorie restricted....durrr....think about it.

raymondman
08-15-2009, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by G-Suede

You're a bright one aren't you? "Diet" doesn't necessarily mean calorie restricted....durrr....think about it.

Hes not a fat pig eater lets put it that way. He probably had like 2000 cals a day...

And I said he saw better results with clen and if you look it up, it even tell you its more potent than winnie.

G-Suede
08-15-2009, 10:31 PM
How can one be more potent than the other when they are two completely unrelated drugs. One is a mildly androgenic/anabolic agent, and one isn't. Think about it. Next you'll be claiming that Vagisil is more potent than Preparation-H when trying to prevent periodontal disease. Educate yourself.

Clenbuterol is used mainly as a thermogenic agent while Winstrol is used as a low androgenic anabolic steroid. Saying that Winstrol is used for cutting is a somewhat of misnomer as applied strictly to fat loss as that's not it's intended purpose. In this case the term "cutting" simply means that one will still enjoy the anabolic effects of the compound while not subject to the typical edema (water retention) generally realized when using other compounds with higher androgenic utility. That is, while using Winstrol for "cutting" one won't look like a bloated pig, yet will still be able to enjoy quality muscle gains through the cycle. That being said, most androgenic anabolic steroids do assist with the reduction of fat loss, however this is generally viewed as a tertiary side effect. There are much better fat loss agents if one was so inclined to jump in with both feet.

JEFFRIX
08-17-2009, 12:34 PM
ok i went atkins instead :nut:

JAYMEZ
08-17-2009, 02:11 PM

Dude you really dont know what your talking about. And your friend didnt know what he was doing.. Educate yourself before you put that shit in your system.

spike98
08-17-2009, 02:26 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

Do not ask for sources.

Pacman
08-17-2009, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by spike98

I just dont know where the hell to get the stuff. There are a few places online based out of the UK. Are they reliable? Anyone locally have it? Any help would be great!

Since we are asking how to get illegal drugs on the public forum....can anyone help me procure some "speed balls" and some "smack"?

spike98
08-17-2009, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Pacman

Since we are asking how to get illegal drugs on the public forum....can anyone help me procure some "speed balls" and some "smack"?

My bad sorry, i just remember there was a thread a while ago about getting clen. Ill keep my illicit drug procurement to a zero from now on :thumbsup: