PDA

View Full Version : FS: Go FAST scooter parts (Yamaha BWS 2002-up)

rockshoxbiker
08-12-2009, 08:15 AM
These parts were used briefly on a 2005 Yamaha BWS Scooter for about 600km. With this set up I had the scooter going 90km/h on the flat. It would accelerate quicker than the average car from a stop light. I’ll be honest as tell you that it will not make you scooter into a motorcycle, but it was a lot more peppy that you could gas it tug on the bars and the thing would wheelie. I’m selling because I ended up getting a motorcycle and sold my scooter. I would sell all the parts here for $600 together or else as listed

1) The cylinder is an Airsal 70cc Aluminum kit. It includes the gaskets needed and everything you need to install, including spark plug. I would suggest using new circlips as these little clips should be installed as new bits. They cost about 50cents from the dealer. $100

2) Tecnigas RS exhaust – A must for top speed and quick acceleration. Works well with the 70cc kit and proper roller weights. $175

3) Arreche 19mm Carburator – This carb is bigger than the stock carburator ensuring your scooter does not run lean and burn up the motor. It uses a single cable and modification to stock throttle cable will be needed. $80

4) Malossi Multivar Variator – This kit replaces the front portion of the transmission pulley. It includes 5.0g roller weights, hardware, instructions, and a white malossi clutch spring as well. This uses 16x13 mm roller weights
$75

5) Malossi Delta Clutch – It allows you to adjust when you clutch kicks in to let your scooter engage when it’s in the optimal RPM for quick acceleration. (also fits scarabeo) $85

6) Malossi Winged Clutch Bell – It’s winged portion helps keep the clutch cool and is stronger than the stock bell $50

7) Replacement Throttle – This allows you to remove your stock throttle cables and use a single cable to the Arreche carb $10

8) Malossi Red Clutch Spring – It is suppose to be 20% stiffer than the white spring, which is already 20% stiffer than stock. This is brand new, never opened. $10

9) Kosso blue LED back lit tachometer for single cylinder motors (scooters)– It is a simple plug into the ignition unit, and you can use spade connectors to tap into the horn for power so your tach will be on only when the key is turned to the on position. $100

10) Pop brand variator – Uses stock size rollers 15x12. It replaces the front portion of the transmission pulley to allow you to tune your transmission $50

11) Assorted Roller weights 16x 13mm – in 5.0g, 6.0g, and 7.0 g - $5 each pack

12) Roller weights 15x 12mm – 5.0g - $5 each pack

http://img1.classistatic.com/cps/kj/090811/522r6/46928m9_20.jpeg