PDA

View Full Version : MRC Prof's

swak
08-12-2009, 09:58 PM
What profs at MRC would you try and stay away from, and what ones do you consider to be awesome profs for the course you took

Not so rad:
-All the profs ive had so far have been pretty awesome, some were less than others but none bad enough to list. But there are some names that were awesome listed below.

Rad:
-Rollie LaHaye
-Andreas Tomaszewski
-Brant Downey
-Grant Patterson

harv91
08-13-2009, 05:59 AM
google rate my prof.com or something like that
huge data base of how u can see how teachers style of teaching an stuff.
i use it everytime, so awesome haha

mdeluxe
08-13-2009, 06:53 AM
Yeh my prof at MRC looked his up during class once... pretty funny stuff.

Theres like hotness rating too on there from past years :clap:

leftwing
08-13-2009, 05:42 PM
im in business so i had mostly business profs, but for stats 1 (mgmt 2262) i had sergei pregonochuck (sp) i found him to be really good. he always showed the problem in a few differnt ways which really helped me learn.

i had holly liu for a international business class and couldnt stand her. there was a huge language barrier and i know half the class couldnt understand her and it was always unclear how we were being graded and what was supposed to be done.

i had mcintyre for a intro marketing course and it sucked, she was a huge bitch and made the class really un fun, but it made everybody focus and learn which i guess was better in the end, but not a fun class to attend.

FraserB
08-14-2009, 02:00 AM
I had Duane Bratt and Keith Browney for a few classes. Both were pretty cool guys, fun classes.

hattonlynch
08-14-2009, 10:29 AM
most MRC prof's are shit, just read the powerpoints and regurgitate that info. i barely go to class anymore, or if i do i show up for maybe half or a little more. not worth it.

however, i have had one really good prof. alex bruton for stats. awesome teacher.