PDA

View Full Version : America's Got Talent

Disoblige
08-12-2009, 11:02 PM
Anybody watching it this season? It's getting near the end of the road (Semi's/Finals) and it seems there are a few good acts but lots of them suck.

One thing that totally pissed me off just now, the dog trainer won against Charles DeWayne, the singer/piano player.

Piers was like, "If Charles doesn't make it through, it will be the biggest scandal in America's Got Talent history"..

Damn this sucks.

beecue
08-12-2009, 11:20 PM
Penn and Teller was awesome. Yeah most of the acts suck, only a few decent ones. Sharon, Hoff and Nick should all be fired.

03ozwhip
08-14-2009, 12:59 AM
nick cannon is a fucking douche, what the hell does mariah see in that fag? anyways, the one inbred guy is the guy i like,go figure but hes the best one on the show bar none IMO.

ZorroAMG
08-14-2009, 04:33 AM
Nick Cannon was only brought on board cause they needed a black figure. It was all white, with jerry springer as the host. American idol has randy jackson, so you think you can dance has teh black hip hop choreographers...

Nick cannon is a 2/10 at best.

LadyLuck
08-14-2009, 11:53 AM
Is that old lady still on there that did the stand up comedy routine? She was funny

swak
08-14-2009, 12:00 PM
im pissed that charles didnt move on.

What happens when the frisbee dog dies, then BOOM there goes his act.
Knowing the people who are voting for these acts though, i wouldnt be surprised if hes at the final 2.

Same with BreakSk8. They got booted last week. Was a shame to see them go. They definitely had some talent.