PDA

View Full Version : I made it onto OS Giken's website!

PremiumRSX
08-13-2009, 03:39 AM
OS Giken chose to link my videos to their website..

I didn't even know until a friend told me :poosie:

http://www.osgiken.net/links.html

The track vids were taken @ Stratotech in Fort Saskatchewan. I think I got a pretty good camera angle with the Go Pro Hero cam.. right in the middle of my rear quarter panel facing the wheel so you can see it move around.

xrayvsn
08-13-2009, 12:15 PM
Nice!

I also notice one of their vids is a One Lap of America Porsche GT2, so they do make Porsche LSDs. (I had asked you about their other products that weekend at Stratotech)

PremiumRSX
08-13-2009, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by xrayvsn
Nice!

I also notice one of their vids is a One Lap of America Porsche GT2, so they do make Porsche LSDs. (I had asked you about their other products that weekend at Stratotech)

Haha right, I almost forgot about that. You can also get stuff for your Lotus as well. :nut:

xrayvsn
08-13-2009, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by PremiumRSX

Haha right, I almost forgot about that. You can also get stuff for your Lotus as well. :nut:

LOL, I had to pause for a sec since I did not see a separate Lotus section, then realized I needed to look under Toyota 2ZZGE. :D

I might have to see how your clutch engagement feels like before I commit to a twin plate. Currently I am not making any power so the stock clutch is fine. If I ever get a SC kit for it, then I will have to look more seriously at a new clutch. Have to tighten the nut behind the wheel first before I do any mods though.

PremiumRSX
08-13-2009, 12:39 PM

LOL, I had to pause for a sec since I did not see a separate Lotus section, then realized I needed to look under Toyota 2ZZGE. :D

I might have to see how your clutch engagement feels like before I commit to a twin plate. Currently I am not making any power so the stock clutch is fine. If I ever get a SC kit for it, then I will have to look more seriously at a new clutch. Have to tighten the nut behind the wheel first before I do any mods though.

You're not allowed to take my car out onto the track.. but you're more than welcome to drive it in the lot/pits. :D

Besides, if anything you'll get a better feel for the clutch in the pits with the slow speed, feathering clutch, stop and go driving.

xrayvsn
08-13-2009, 01:17 PM
That's actually what I was referring to, how it would feel under stop and go driving, pedal pressure and clutch engagement. I don't like driving someone else's car on the track. I don't even like driving my other cars on the track because I am so used to the Lotus.

PremiumRSX
08-13-2009, 01:20 PM
That's actually what I was referring to, how it would feel under stop and go driving, pedal pressure and clutch engagement. I don't like driving someone else's car on the track. I don't even like driving my other cars on the track because I am so used to the Lotus.

And the wife doesn't like you driving the Lotus.. :nut: