PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Poker table

Sprockett
08-13-2009, 08:36 AM
NOT looking for fold out legs and cardboard. Quality peice of furniture with permanent legs. Looking for a local shop or builder or even used. But I would like to be able to see the table or example before buying so weary about online places in Ontario.

Ideally:
- 8 man
- No racetrack
- Speed cloth
- Slide out cup holders
- Pedestal legs

Basically, I want this table :) Anyone know where to go?
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u24/ryansclarkcar/temp/pokertableexample.jpg

Masked Bandit
08-13-2009, 08:46 AM
There used to be a guy on here that built them, really nice stuff. I can't remember what his name was though and I can't recall seeing him on here for some time now. Maddog somethingorother maybe?

Kloubek
08-13-2009, 08:48 AM
I know Maddog - though he was more in the tile business and it seems odd he would make poker tables too.

PM me for his email addy.

Masked Bandit
08-13-2009, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by Kloubek
I know Maddog - though he was more in the tile business and it seems odd he would make poker tables too.

PM me for his email addy.

Maybe it wasn't him then. Is / was he really big into hosting poker nights? Maybe it was someone else that was building them then but I remember thinking they were very high quality.

project240
08-13-2009, 09:20 AM
Shoot me a pm with your email address and I can send you pictures of a few of the tables I've built. Or if you live near the NW, you can come over and take a look.

I can definitely help you out.

One of the more recent tables I've built.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v707/project240/Image00016-1.jpg

Obviously I'm able to customize everything from the wood used (legs), colour, suited/speed cloth and rail and built it to your size specs.

Sprockett
08-15-2009, 10:11 AM
Thanks for the replies guys. Maddogg also got in touch with me so thanks to whoever did that.

adamc
08-15-2009, 11:47 AM
Maddog (Dave) is a great guy and I will vouch for the quality of his work.

natejj
08-15-2009, 12:41 PM
They aren't that hard to make if you have the tools and space. I built one similair to the one posted above about 4 years ago, cost me $200, and took about 10 hours of work. Was a lot of fun, and the satisfaction of making it yourself was worth it.