PDA

View Full Version : Rewards

-APEX-
11-06-2003, 08:08 PM
you should do like a monthly quizz and every one who gets like 1 or 2 or 3 questions right should be entered for a draw for like a couple of beyond stickers. That would be a good promotion for the boards

pinoyhero
11-06-2003, 10:40 PM
It would be fun but I don't think these boards need a whole lot of promotional work, they seem to be fairly busy as is.

-APEX-
11-06-2003, 11:13 PM
ya i think it might be a little costly something like evry month lol but like stickers would be a good promoting around town theres lots of members on beyond with no beyond stickers on there vechiles

sikh_n_destroy
11-06-2003, 11:15 PM
i agree.....
i am one of them.....

Danger_Mouse
11-07-2003, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by -APEX-
ya i think it might be a little costly something like evry month lol but like stickers would be a good promoting around town theres lots of members on beyond with no beyond stickers on there vechiles

Lol... of ur too fuckin cheaop to drive out here and buy stickers i'll get some for u at the nxt meet and get Evans mom to send em to u... lol

Kona9
11-07-2003, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Danger_Mouse

Lol... of ur too fuckin cheaop to drive out here and buy stickers i'll get some for u at the nxt meet and get Evans mom to send em to u... lol
no shit ................buy one:banghead:

kenny
11-07-2003, 04:53 PM
Rest assured, in the future there will be much more prizes to give out and we wont be just giving out stickers :) Of course, to offset the higher cost of bigger and better prizes, we'll make the users earn them! With the help of our sponsors, we hope to be able to bring all of our members the opportunity to win some great prizes and have some fun while doing so. Many plans for the upcoming months, just stay tuned :)

The more elaborate the contest, the bigger the prize.

nismodrifter
11-08-2003, 12:01 AM
Remember to enter the wallpaper contest this month in the photoshop gallery....you could win yourself a free exhaust system

THE GOVERNATOR
11-08-2003, 12:13 AM
hey hey oh i plan to i wanna win that for me new coming civic lol i cant do it on a shitty ass comp with jus paint i need like power point to make it work