PDA

View Full Version : Team Shirts

Nusc
08-13-2009, 06:16 PM
Hey guys, where can you order custom shirts for cheap price?

Thanks!

Davetronz
08-14-2009, 12:54 AM
Which sport, what kind of shirts, what do you want on the shirts and how do you want it on the shirt (embroider, sewed patches, iron on, typical t-shirt type logo print? How many?

choirboy
08-22-2009, 05:00 AM
Pmd

Nusc
08-22-2009, 06:06 PM
Sorry for the late response.

Soccer.

16. I need to inquire more about this. But how expensive are 'nice jersey's' ?

I'll get back to you two.

swak
08-22-2009, 07:21 PM
Big League, right off 32nd Ave. NE does a damn good job.
Put a big order in with them about a year ago for team sweaters (20ish)

They were really reasonable, easy to contact, and did a good job.

GO there.

van
08-22-2009, 09:38 PM
For all your soccer uniform/eq needs hit up Strikers Soccer Supplies they have a location in the NE as well as a location in the South as well. Glenn runs the south shop and his wife Melanie runs the north shop just tell 'em Van said this is the spot haha.

Nusc
08-27-2009, 01:13 AM
What's better in terms of quality? Embroider, sewed patches, iron on, typical t-shirt type logo print? What lasts better?

Thanks for your advice!

Nusc
08-28-2009, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by choirboy
Pmd

choirboy, I replied back. What's taking so long?

van
08-28-2009, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by Nusc
What's better in terms of quality? Embroider, sewed patches, iron on, typical t-shirt type logo print? What lasts better?

Thanks for your advice!

For Soccer jerseys there are a variety of different manufacturers, Strikers mostly deals with Adidas (good quality jerseys and good price point, inquire to them as I can't remember what the prices are exactly.) If you are getting names and numbers for the back most likely best choice would be to use heatpress (gorilla grip) #'s. Cheaper cost since there isn't much of a set up as it is charged per digit/letter. You can also screenprint on the front of the jersey your team logo as well. However, in my opinion an embroidered patch looks best and more authentic. If you look at the foothills soccer teams you'll see what I mean. Just a fyi doing embroidered patches does have a pricey set up fee as you have to digitize your logo before the embroidery company can embroider it.

Nusc
08-30-2009, 11:39 PM
Looks like my team wants just plain shirts with a team logo.

I haven't heard from the guy in the third post so who else should I turn to?

prosh
08-31-2009, 11:45 AM
Nusc,

If you're looking for plain dri fit shirts that don't cost much. Talk to Christina at Elitesportswear. Email is [email protected] and I am going thru them right now for a set of dri fit shirts.