PDA

View Full Version : LF: someone to do a small sod job

redblack
08-14-2009, 02:12 PM
It isn't a huge job.Its about 350 sq ft of sod that is needed for the front of my house.

The front yard has no weeds, is quite flat and will only need some minor raking, 2-3 yards of topsoil and fertilizer to level it out.

Most places that ive contacted either have minimun square footage charge or are way overpriced

Thanks

misterrick
08-14-2009, 02:16 PM
i landscape 6 days a week. whats 1 more day? lol

pm me a time and place and more details please :)

Kona9
08-14-2009, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by redblack
It isn't a huge job.Its about 350 sq ft of sod that is needed for the front of my house.

The front yard has no weeds, is quite flat and will only need some minor raking, 2-3 yards of topsoil and fertilizer to level it out.

Most places that ive contacted either have minimun square footage charge or are way overpriced

Thanks

Be prepared to be called cheap this and asshole that because you are trying to avoid a minimum charge or be over charged on a product or service. :rofl:

Beyond is full of Ballers that have nothing better to do than throw money away for no reason.

On a more positive and less facetious note. I just finished doing a good friends front and back yard. I would offer my services if I wasn't tied up for the next few weekends.

Good luck. There are SOME decent people and businesses on here that will help you out.

misterrick
08-14-2009, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Kona9

Be prepared to be called cheap this and asshole that because you are trying to avoid a minimum charge or be over charged on a product or service. :rofl:

Beyond is full of Ballers that have nothing better to do than throw money away for no reason.

On a more positive and less facetious note. I just finished doing a good friends front and back yard. I would offer my services if I wasn't tied up for the next few weekends.

Good luck. There are SOME decent people and businesses on here that will help you out.

im not a business. just a poor guy :(

redblack
08-14-2009, 04:53 PM
Hey misterrick, i have sent you a pm
thanks