PDA

View Full Version : Big Repo Warehouse Sale!

P. Daddy Pedro
11-06-2003, 09:50 PM
Repossesed household items are being sold at HUGE discount pricing. TV's, couches, dressers, vcrs, kitchen supplies, tons of misc. items for sale! If you are living with room mates or if you're a student this is a great opportunity to stock up on household items for VERY low prices all prices are bargiainable! For more information call Jenny at 640-9615, or feel free to just drop in at our warehouse location 4035 Ogden Rd. SE! see ya there!

jdmakkord
11-06-2003, 11:04 PM
when? any particular day or something?

Weapon_R
11-06-2003, 11:37 PM
Post some prices and items for sale to give us an idea

itsnotaDUB
11-07-2003, 11:23 AM
pabs, you know i need electronics, and boom boom for my ride gimme a call if you can hook it up

P. Daddy Pedro
11-07-2003, 11:36 PM
Kev i can hook ya up with stereo no probz, and you can call anywhere from monday-fri 9-6 and sat 9-4 .

itsnotaDUB
11-08-2003, 06:12 AM
can do buddy, ciao:thumbsup:

P. Daddy Pedro
11-09-2003, 07:50 PM
call for more info

SAiamNE
11-09-2003, 08:19 PM
What time is the warehouse open?

Thanks

P. Daddy Pedro
11-09-2003, 08:54 PM
Warehouse hours are as follow:
Monday - Fri 9am-6:30 pm
Sat 9am-4pm
Sun *open by appointment only*

googe
11-10-2003, 03:44 AM
you should post some tempting deals, cause all of us are far too lazy to check this out without motivation:)

P. Daddy Pedro
11-10-2003, 10:28 AM
sorry man, its first come first serve.

SinisterProbeGt
11-10-2003, 11:31 AM
Beaver Moving?
is this peoples stuff that never paid for storage or there move?

P. Daddy Pedro
11-10-2003, 12:34 PM
yep.

sputnik
11-10-2003, 02:01 PM
did anyone go? was anything good there?

googe
11-10-2003, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by P. Daddy Pedro
sorry man, its first come first serve.

well i understand that, i said that in order to get 99% of us to even care to look, you should give us a rough idea of what kind of deals are there :)

SAiamNE
11-10-2003, 04:15 PM
Hey P. Daddy Pedro i don't know what you are trying to pull here. Found ur warehouse and absolutly garbage. First i couldn't even find the front door and when i did no one was there. Not to menction the place was disgusting. I wouldn't even wanna buy anything from there. I tried to find my way threw and maybe end up in the back of the warehouse or something but only ended up in some room with shit thrown everywhere. Anyways i waited a couple of mins and said screw it, this is gay. I went around back and some people were loading a few boxes. I asked them about this Repo Warehouse sale and they didn't have a clue what i was talking about. Told me there was an auction a few warehouse's over or something..

I know your trying to help us out here and all but what a joke and waste of time.
I'm not trying to be mean here. Just pissed i went out of my way and didn't even get to see anything. I was at the right warehouse and everything. The warehouse # was even on some huge billboard. WTF?? :bullshit:

P. Daddy Pedro
11-10-2003, 06:44 PM
first of all i'm doing this ad on behalf of a friend of mine, second of all i said TO CALL b4 you went. So if you didnt thats your problem. If you talk to Jenny she will be more then willing to help you, but make sure you talk to Jenny and let her know. If you dont then how to you expect any service?? c'mon you're smarter then that.

P. Daddy Pedro
11-10-2003, 06:49 PM
"Not to menction the place was disgusting. I wouldn't even wanna buy anything from there. I tried to find my way threw and maybe end up in the back of the warehouse or something but only ended up in some room with shit thrown everywhere."

Not only is this comment ignorant, but it is also unnecessary. All items are REPO do you think you're going to find brand new stuff? if you're looking for a good deal on some furniture then you went to the right place. But you have to call Jenny and let her know that you are coming, so she can prepare for you. Otherwise you'll have to pick and choose through a container on your own. What did you expect IKEA? LOL

SAiamNE
11-10-2003, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by P. Daddy Pedro
or feel free to just drop in at our warehouse location 4035 Ogden Rd. SE! see ya there!

I didn't even get to browse around dude... I didn't think i HAD to call her. Oh well whatever..
Thanks anyways, didn't mean to cause any harm sorry.. Just was really pissed when i got back..

Sorry

P. Daddy Pedro
11-10-2003, 07:19 PM
no its all good man, i should have communicated it better. My bad. But yah she's still having the sale so if you or anyone wanna take a browse just call and talk to her and she can arrange something.
Thanks.

sputnik
11-11-2003, 09:59 AM
so how about some sample prices as to what is there...

no one is going to go there to buy a used tv for $20 less than a new one from futureshop